Can well all agree Cm Punk has supassed The Rock?

Options
2»

Comments

• Peezy_Jenkins
    Peezy_Jenkins Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 33,205 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    rock is an icon, punk coulda been right on the level if rock just took that L
  • Angeles1son85
    Angeles1son85 Members Posts: 13,544 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    can we agree cm punk title run was ? ???? i mean shield and brad help him win last couple months ... he didint get his real chance at sum pipe bombs ...then loses to rock wow now what rock back brock and cena won rumble where does he even fit in even if punk would won still cuz the shield....but fact is for a title run should had punk if cheated to win he meant it with this whole he said he had nothin to do with shield was dumb
  • MrSoutCity
    MrSoutCity Members Posts: 2,709 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    CopperKing wrote: »
    these ? attitudes remind me of me when warrior beat hogan in toronto...a ? was in denial for days ..even had tears in my eyes when i saw hogan get pinned...I couldnt believe it how can warrior beat hogan...warrior wasnt even on his level....he was in rocky, he fought debo...he was on cereal boxes....a young copper was in shambles...

difference was...I was 5....you ? grow the ? up....punk look like a ? addict and hes won every ppv since Nov 2011...dude was literally the champ for every day, hour and minute in 2012 ...? was gonna get stale...yall ? remember how rock dropped the title to brock in that ? match...if anyone deserves to come back and be handed ? its the one who can sale tickets...make ratings....build a bridge and get the ? over it....

To this day my family still make fun of me for crying when Hogan lost.
  • Dupac
    Dupac Members, Writer Posts: 68,365 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    there's too much money and too many sponsors that influence cm punk to really let him do him....

not to mention the PG rating.. cm punk is a envelope pusher, and since the "attitude" era is over... he'll always be restricted...

he'll have a few sparks here n therewith his pipe bombs.. but he'll never reach rock or stone cold status, because he's not allowed due to the restrictions placed on him

• VIBE
    VIBE Members Posts: 54,384 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Punk as WWE champ
    Brock as WHC
    Shield as tag champs and one IC champ
    Maddox as US champ

New dominate alliance
  • dalyricalbandit
    dalyricalbandit Members, Moderators Posts: 67,918 Regulator
    Options
    so now we have Rock,Brock,Cena yea looks like punk will be in the title pic for afew but after mania it'll be awhile
  • Chi-Town Bully
    Chi-Town Bully Members Posts: 29,218 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    VIBE wrote: »
    Punk as WWE champ
    Brock as WHC
    Maddox as US champ

New dominate alliance

After last night i dont think he with them anymore
  • Peezy_Jenkins
    Peezy_Jenkins Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 33,205 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2013
    Options
    can we agree cm punk title run was ? ???? i mean shield and brad help him win last couple months ... he didint get his real chance at sum pipe bombs ...then loses to rock wow now what rock back brock and cena won rumble where does he even fit in even if punk would won still cuz the shield....but fact is for a title run should had punk if cheated to win he meant it with this whole he said he had nothin to do with shield was dumb

no, he's a heel, there will be some ? wins for heels, in the history of wrestling, heels cheat, remember rick flair? its also great cuz finally someone who can actually consistently have a 5 star match(not knocking cena, he comes thru in the big moments) was back on top
  • VIBE
    VIBE Members Posts: 54,384 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    VIBE wrote: »
    Punk as WWE champ
    Brock as WHC
    Maddox as US champ

New dominate alliance

After last night i dont think he with them anymore

True, he was a ? in their game.
  • sobek
    sobek Members Posts: 5,611 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2013
    Options
    IMO, Punk hasn't done anything for me to say he's better then Rock or even comparable.
  • dalyricalbandit
    dalyricalbandit Members, Moderators Posts: 67,918 Regulator
    Options
    sobek wrote: »
    IMO, Punk hasn't done anything for me to say he's better then Rock or even comparable.