• Turfaholic
    Turfaholic Members Posts: 20,429 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Was only fat to ? the ? in san fiero post
  • Cymicaldane
    Cymicaldane Members Posts: 2,109 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    This one gets me everytime
    Carl Johnson: [the Truth has handed Carl a rocket launcher] Holy ? ! Where'd you get this!
    The Truth: I found it in a bail of Thai sticks. Shame really, I was going to make it into a lamp.
  • goldenja
    goldenja Members Posts: 6,351 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    This one gets me everytime
    Carl Johnson: [the Truth has handed Carl a rocket launcher] Holy ? ! Where'd you get this!
    The Truth: I found it in a bail of Thai sticks. Shame really, I was going to make it into a lamp.

that was the mission where he was all high n ? ?
  • Cymicaldane
    Cymicaldane Members Posts: 2,109 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Yup.
    The Truth: Hey, you want at hit on this? A little Temple Charas in a cocktail with some Nepalese munga munga.
    Carl Johnson: Put that thing out, man, I can't see.
    The Truth: Hey, mellow out, brother. It's good ? .
    Carl Johnson: Put it out, ? , I'm warning you!
    The Truth: Wooah, chill the ? out! Firstly, you are a real buzz killer, amigo. And secondly, I never made love to my mother. She wouldn't. And thirdly, we're in this together, so be cool.
    Carl Johnson: Sorry, man, I just don't drive when I'm faded. Hey, this thing go any faster?
    The Truth: Man, we got 3 tons of grass on board, the engine block is held together with a macramé hammock, and it's running on 15-year-old cooking oil.
    Carl Johnson: ? . Can you shoot?
    The Truth: Shoot? I'm a hippy! The only thing I've shot is acid. I heard about this dude who snorted it once. Thought his nose what a kangaroo and the moon was a dog. Whooo!
  • goldenja
    Options
    "I'm overweight, but your a dumb ? "

hahaha!
  • Cigarello Slim
    Cigarello Slim Members Posts: 2,642 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Yo how have I never heard that Fat Carl ? , that was GOAT.
  • eternal soldier
    eternal soldier Members Posts: 2,784 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Man memory lane here
    "I will kick yo ass you hear me"?
  • KINGEC
    KINGEC Members Posts: 7,833 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2013
    Options
    "I'll have 2 number 9s...a number 9 large...A number 6 with extra dip...a number 7...2 number 45s...one with cheese and a laaaaarge soda..."

My fav for some reason.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OFx2RKeLCpQ
  • tha bause
    tha bause Members Posts: 1,586 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I smoke cuz it's gives me knowledge!
  • goldenja
    Options

when I was younger I would purposely make him fat for this reason.. the skinny/muscular cj was too serious
  • goldenja
    edited January 2013
    Options
    "you lift weights, I lift joints"
  • goldenja
    Options
    "yeah I like French fries
    - both my parents are dead"

lol
  • Cigarello Slim
    Cigarello Slim Members Posts: 2,642 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    goldenja wrote: »

when I was younger I would purposely make him fat for this reason.. the skinny/muscular cj was too serious

Man I'm disappointed I never tried it, my CJ was malnourished first time I beat the game. But dog I was up watching that Fat CJ video at like 5 in the morning ? ' dying, let me check out the rest. I know that ? with the orange jersey says some funny ? .
  • goldenja
    edited January 2013
    Options

Man I'm disappointed I never tried it, my CJ was malnourished first time I beat the game. But dog I was up watching that Fat CJ video at like 5 in the morning ? ' dying, let me check out the rest. I know that ? with the orange jersey says some funny ? .

hahaha! hell yeah..

the orange jersery guy is classic

the white guy in the brown shirt is low key funny

the farting indian guy is hilarious
    "I got 40 kids to pick up from school" lol
  • So ILL
    So ILL Members Posts: 16,507 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    For some reason, I always laughed when I used to make my recruited Gang Members go after someone.

C.J. would be like, "Attack that ? ..", and everybody would just start dumping on them and chase them all up the block until they were dead lol...
  • goldenja
    Options
    So ILL wrote: »
    For some reason, I always laughed when I used to make my recruited Gang Members go after someone.

C.J. would be like, "Attack that ? ..", and everybody would just start dumping on them and chase them all up the block until they were dead lol...

hahahaha! that ? was funny tho.. they was straight drones lol
  • unspoken_respect
    unspoken_respect Members Posts: 9,821 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    SWAT "Get in there and turn that ? out!"

?
  • Turfaholic
    Options

They couldn't shoot for ?
  • genocidecutter
    genocidecutter Members Posts: 17,825 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • So ILL
    So ILL Members Posts: 16,507 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

hahahaha! that ? was funny tho.. they was straight drones lol

Hell yeah, they wouldn't even stop and mourn if one of them died. They run right by the ? and keep clapping until the target was taken care of or was all the way out of sight lol..

Turfaholic wrote: »

They couldn't shoot for ?

For real, ? would be hitting passing cars and the street and ? at close range smh. How it takes 29 bullets from 5 different guns to ? one person is beyond me lol smh..
  • Turfaholic
    Options
    I used to fill up Tour busses with the gang and take trips to country ass towns and start letting off shots. Lol.