Options
  • MeekMonizzLLLLLLe14
    MeekMonizzLLLLLLe14 Members Posts: 15,337 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2013
    Options
    DaBull wrote: »
    where the positive test tho???

lance armstrong never failed a test

look im pretty sure this report from SI is just like the shock threads that get 60 comments then gets locked but at the same time only ? knows, pun intended (no weaponnnnnnnnnnn) and ray didn't do something wrong

i have also heard for this alleged substance you have to test a certain way then compare it in a future test so they would have to test for it a certain way that maybe the NFL doesn't test for it.

the substance is legal in any GMC or supplement/vitamin shop but banned in the mlb and the nfl thats and entirely seperate debate on legality.

in this era i wont be shocked by any player illegally doing anything which is why i have both the assumption that maybe its just a troll releasing some bs and possibly thinking it could be something bigger only time will tell
  • lamontbdc
    lamontbdc Members Posts: 18,824 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    NFL wild as ? . It's on the banned substance list but they don't even test for it
  • south4life
    south4life Members Posts: 9,113 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Come on man this is some ? , somebody trying to get Ray off his game.
    Dude was out since Week 3, he had 13 weeks to heal up, this stuff he took probably just helped him with the pain.
    Maybe he didn't know that it contained the banned substance, he was trying to get better so that he can be back for his last run in the playoffs, this is crazy that this comes out 5 days before the Super Bowl.
  • Rubato Garcia
    Rubato Garcia Members Posts: 4,912 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    They're selling the antler spray on Amazon for about 25 bucks. Thinking about copping but let me do some research.
  • CoolJoe
    CoolJoe Members Posts: 6,185 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    south4life wrote: »
    Come on man this is some ? , somebody trying to get Ray off his game.
    Dude was out since Week 3, he had 13 weeks to heal up, this stuff he took probably just helped him with the pain.
    Maybe he didn't know that it contained the banned substance, he was trying to get better so that he can be back for his last run in the playoffs, this is crazy that this comes out 5 days before the Super Bowl.

If he didn't know it would be his fault, and he would still be suspended, that's a TERRIBLE defense.
  • Tommy bilfiger
    Tommy bilfiger Members Posts: 22,675 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    The football gods will deal wit this.Congrats to frisco in advance super bowl and world series champs 4 months apart wow
  • P swayze166
    P swayze166 Members Posts: 1,978 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ray lewis be bathing in deer antler grinded up powder.....? it, if the ? that dedicated he deserve to play. who cares he gone in a game anyway......anyone really wanna watch the bowl without him? ? no.
  • Matt-
    Matt- Members Posts: 21,585 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    dont nobody care about juicing in the nfl. or whatever its called here. look at these people. look at what they do and how they are right back at it the next week.. and the next...and the next. you can't convince me or really anyone that almost all these players are on some kinda ? . and thats fine.
  • O.G.
    O.G. Members Posts: 7,555 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I can care less. If these players want to put anything in their body without a care for the long term side effects. I say let them do it. They are the ones that got to live with their decisions. But at the same time, don't come back trying to sue the nfl because you are crippled by the age of 50.
  • txboi_09
    txboi_09 Members Posts: 2,868 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Did I read it right on SI.com its some kinda of special kinda deer whose antlers grow at a rapid pace. I call ? on this deer antler ? .
  • O.G.
    O.G. Members Posts: 7,555 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Just copped some off Amazon this ? better work

lol. you gonna smell like dear ? all day after taking it.
  • plocc
    plocc Members Posts: 921 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Its a damb shame how they trying to assassinate this mans character right now. Right now really. Win or lose he's next to LT as best to ever do it at that pos.
  • Matt-
    Options
    Just copped some off Amazon this ? better work

lol. you gonna smell like dear ? all day after taking it.

do deer ? on their antlers?
  • Carthaginian
    Carthaginian Members Posts: 1,409 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Haha. It seems that some section of the media and some very vocal fans are trying their best to come up with stuff to discredit Ray Ray's character before the Superbowl. Its been nonstop hits since the Patriot game.
  • StoneColdMikey
    StoneColdMikey Members, Moderators Posts: 33,543 Regulator
    Options
    crazy how they trying to tarnish his career at the end of it smh.
  • Rubato Garcia
    Rubato Garcia Members Posts: 4,912 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I don't have a problem with a substance used to recover from injury faster. Isn't that ultimately what most treatments entail?
  • KINGOFDAARCADE
    KINGOFDAARCADE Members Posts: 4,379 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Ray Lewis should be suspended and miss the last game of his career.
  • Matt-
    Options
    It really isn't a shame that the media is doing their job. I guess this is a big story. And potentially very damning. It was media day. What are they supposed to do when something like this happens?
  • Already Home_17
    Already Home_17 Members Posts: 14,572 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Ray Lewis should be suspended and miss the last game of his career.

thats not gonna happen
    this is the superbowl. its the most watched sporting event of the year and 90% of it's hype is being built around this being one of the greatest players in NFL history last game. goodell suspending ray would lead to a ? storm of bad publicity. fans would be irate. ratings would be effected. the NFL doesnt want that so all they can do is let this ? ride whether they like it or not
  • Matt-
    Options
    they can't suspend him. that's not even the issue..he'd just appeal and he'd be allowed to play until the appeal is heard. i don't know if that's true but it might be.
  • bull6599
    bull6599 Members Posts: 6,640 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    matt- wrote: »
    they can't suspend him. that's not even the issue..he'd just appeal and he'd be allowed to play until the appeal is heard. i don't know if that's true but it might be.

That's usually how it works.
  • Carthaginian
    Carthaginian Members Posts: 1,409 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    matt- wrote: »
    It really isn't a shame that the media is doing their job. I guess this is a big story. And potentially very damning. It was media day. What are they supposed to do when something like this happens?

In any case, it puts the bed the thought that Ray is "protected" by the media, because he certainly isn't. These last few weeks have not been kind to the man.

While some outlets are praising his accomplishments, it seems as though many others are digging up skeletons off the past.