Ray Lewis may have used banned substance to recover from torn triceps

Comments

• O.G.
    O.G. Members Posts: 7,555 ✭✭✭✭✭
    matt- wrote: »
    Just copped some off Amazon this ? better work

lol. you gonna smell like dear ? all day after taking it.

do deer ? on their antlers?

I laugh cuz how do he know that he is really taking antler juice ? The seller can call it anything but it could really be dear ? .
  • Chef_Taylor
    Chef_Taylor Members Posts: 26,584 ✭✭✭✭✭
    These crakkas just wont let ray make it.
  • plocc
    plocc Members Posts: 921 ✭✭✭✭
    You really cant blame the media cause theyre just doing their job. But whoever the mark is that leaked this story now needs his ass whooped. Shouldve told before he announced his retirement. This is purely a hater move.
  • A$AP_A$TON
    A$AP_A$TON Members Posts: 11,691 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Doubletee wrote: »

• KINGOFDAARCADE
    KINGOFDAARCADE Members Posts: 4,379 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2013

? . The Cheap Seats always try to make things a race issue when it clearly isn't. The same ? has happened to Mark McGwire, Jose Canseco, Roger Clemons, Lance ? superhero Armstrong. The media and the fans just love these scandals of sport cheaters. Nothing to do with race at all.

Lewis had a season ending injury that takes a significant period of time to heal. He was supposed to be out for the season and was going to be IR'd. Then he "miraculously" comes back in time for the playoffs..... Sorry but at 37 you just don't heal that way.

Adrian Peterson got away with it cuz he's young and people assume he's some sort of freak of nature. Even Terrell Suggs came back much faster than expected.

But all these players coming back form injury in such short times this year has been suspect from the start. You know they're all on something.

and TBH I don't necessarily think it should be illegal. It makes the game better when you have all your marquee players on the field.

But rules are rules and theres no doubt in my mind Lewis took a banned substance to get back on the field. Even Ray Lewis defense was weak. He never even denied taking anything, he just said "I never tested positive". Like someone said before, Lance Armstrong never failed a drug test either.
  • Chef_Taylor
    Not sayin its a race issue....if it was a ? that leaked the story i wouldve said the same....but we had to here wes welker ? put her 2 cents in,read the yahoo/espn comments and all that ? it seems like ray can win for loose now this story..."these crakkas just wont let ray make it...foh lame ass arcade ? .
  • BlackxChild
    BlackxChild Members Posts: 2,916 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ray was playing poorly before the playoffs this season.
  • jonlakadeadmic
    jonlakadeadmic Members Posts: 4,735 ✭✭✭✭
    these youngin on the streets lookin all suspicious "ayo bruh, u got that antler?"
  • S2J
    S2J Members Posts: 28,458 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Freudian wrote: »
    Haha. It seems that some section of the media and some very vocal fans are trying their best to come up with stuff to discredit Ray Ray's character before the Superbowl. Its been nonstop hits since the Patriot game.

I have insider information: My gf Lol She see this ngga and just cant stand his 'act' smh

Sad ? but some people are just natural cynics and dont like or dont believe other people bein overjoyed/emotonal/spiritual...

unless it's Tim tebow

• Matt-
    Matt- Members Posts: 21,585 ✭✭✭✭✭

he's already made it. what are you talking about?
  • d.green
    d.green Members Posts: 12,051 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2013
    Deer Antler Spray is sold OTC but is banned in NFL.
  • greenwood1921
    greenwood1921 Members Posts: 47,115 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ray copped that Antler Spray in hamsterdam.

"Pandemic! Pandemic, yo!"
  • ImTheKangRoundHere
    ImTheKangRoundHere Members Posts: 4,649 ✭✭✭✭✭
    If they dont have proof of him actually doing it they need to ? and let that man get his ring and retire.
  • Chef_Taylor
    matt- wrote: »

he's already made it. what are you talking about?

Why leak this story now then... super bowl week, now that ? got the media all over this ? when its really a non issue..deer antler spray really!.foh let da man play his last game and retire.
  • ImTheKangRoundHere
    ImTheKangRoundHere Members Posts: 4,649 ✭✭✭✭✭
    [img]https://sphotos-a.? .fbcdn.net/hphotos-prn1/67409_476884625692895_391921926_n.jpg[/img]
  • Chef_Taylor
    Lol..all that huffin and puffin and not 1 tear shed.
  • The Lonious Monk
    The Lonious Monk Members Posts: 26,258 ✭✭✭✭✭
    As far as we know, he didn't know there was a banned substance in the abstract and even if he did he clearly stated that he just wanted to get back on the field. So he was taking it to heal up and not for a competitive advantage. At best, he was irresponsible when it comes to the rules. At worst, he broke the letter of the rules but not necessarily the spirit of them.

Either way, he's guilty of something, but calling him a cheater is a bit of a stretch.
  • O.G.
    O.G. Members Posts: 7,555 ✭✭✭✭✭
    [img]https://sphotos-a.? .fbcdn.net/hphotos-prn1/67409_476884625692895_391921926_n.jpg[/img]

lol

• KamPushMe
    KamPushMe Members Posts: 7,690 ✭✭✭✭✭
    ya ? have no respect
  • KINGOFDAARCADE
    KINGOFDAARCADE Members Posts: 4,379 ✭✭✭✭✭
    you can tell by Lewis's ? expressions he's lying.

All he says is "I never tested positive"..... well neither did Lance Armstrong and many others who are confirmed PED users.
  • infamous114
    infamous114 Members, Moderators Posts: 52,202 Regulator
    If they dont have proof of him actually doing it they need to ? and let that man get his ring and retire.

I doubt the 49ers are in the mood to let Ray get his ring.
  • newOldSchool
    newOldSchool Members Posts: 1,269 ✭✭✭✭
    I don't care if he took deer antler spray. That doesn't change my opinion of ray at all. Unless he on that Lyle alzado I'm not passing judgement.
  • rage
    rage Members Posts: 5,858 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Deer Antler Velvet....bwahahaha! ? outta here Ray is and always will be the GOAT LB!
  • MeekMonizzLLLLLLe14
    MeekMonizzLLLLLLe14 Members Posts: 15,337 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hes innocent untill proven guilty but the more i hear the more i wonder why ray isn't coming forward with a stronger stance. This deer antler spray can only be tested in blood and the nfl only does ? tests. Likewise he uses the ? cop out and says its the "devil" attacking him. After the superbowl ends ray does have allot of explaining to do.
  • rage
    rage Members Posts: 5,858 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Monizzle14 wrote: »
    Hes innocent untill proven guilty but the more i hear the more i wonder why ray isn't coming forward with a stronger stance. This deer antler spray can only be tested in blood and the nfl only does ? tests. Likewise he uses the ? cop out and says its the "devil" attacking him. After the superbowl ends ray does have allot of explaining to do.

This is the only thing I dont like about Ray...its the constant preaching he does. But its whatever, the fact is Manatee Tusk isnt a "performance" enhancer...its allows you to recover from an injury faster. The ? still had to hit the weight room to get back into shape.