Ray Lewis may have used banned substance to recover from torn triceps

124»

Comments

• Matt-
    Matt- Members Posts: 21,585 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Doubletee wrote: »
    matt- wrote: »
    Doubletee wrote: »
    These crakkas just wont let ray make it.

he's already made it. what are you talking about?

Why leak this story now then... super bowl week, now that ? got the media all over this ? when its really a non issue..deer antler spray really!.foh let da man play his last game and retire.

because when is there a better time to leak a story. the media isn't out to protect the players, they are trying to get their story out there.
  • O.G.
    O.G. Members Posts: 7,555 ✭✭✭✭✭
    the same media that are hounding him, he will be working with in a few months.
  • MeekMonizzLLLLLLe14
    MeekMonizzLLLLLLe14 Members Posts: 15,337 ✭✭✭✭✭
    rage wrote: »
    Monizzle14 wrote: »
    Hes innocent untill proven guilty but the more i hear the more i wonder why ray isn't coming forward with a stronger stance. This deer antler spray can only be tested in blood and the nfl only does ? tests. Likewise he uses the ? cop out and says its the "devil" attacking him. After the superbowl ends ray does have allot of explaining to do.

This is the only thing I dont like about Ray...its the constant preaching he does. But its whatever, the fact is Manatee Tusk isnt a "performance" enhancer...its allows you to recover from an injury faster. The ? still had to hit the weight room to get back into shape.

the bolded is a secondary reason why the over use steroids are illegal because they help people recover. yes many time civilians use it to heal from injuries but pro sports don't want people using substances that help your heal faster. At the end of the day its a banned substance and ray either knew it or should have known it. Cheating is cheating (if he took it).

• rage
    rage Members Posts: 5,858 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hes innocent untill proven guilty but the more i hear the more i wonder why ray isn't coming forward with a stronger stance. This deer antler spray can only be tested in blood and the nfl only does ? tests. Likewise he uses the ? cop out and says its the "devil" attacking him. After the superbowl ends ray does have allot of explaining to do.

This is the only thing I dont like about Ray...its the constant preaching he does. But its whatever, the fact is Manatee Tusk isnt a "performance" enhancer...its allows you to recover from an injury faster. The ? still had to hit the weight room to get back into shape.

the bolded is a secondary reason why the over use steroids are illegal because they help people recover. yes many time civilians use it to heal from injuries but pro sports don't want people using substances that help your heal faster. At the end of the day its a banned substance and ray either knew it or should have known it. Cheating is cheating (if he took it).

My problem is with whats categorized as a performance enhancer and whats a recovery aide. I mean there are stuff thats on some of these NFL, NBA, MLB prohibited lists that I can go buy over the counter. WTF??? So I can use an over the counter drug to get over an injury but Ray a professional athlete whose lively hood depends on his physical ability can't use Gerbil Toenails to get him back to the damned SuperBowl?? Its the dumbest ? ever.
  • jayhi22
    jayhi22 Members Posts: 911 ✭✭✭✭

My problem is with whats categorized as a performance enhancer and whats a recovery aide. I mean there are stuff thats on some of these NFL, NBA, MLB prohibited lists that I can go buy over the counter. WTF??? So I can use an over the counter drug to get over an injury but Ray a professional athlete whose lively hood depends on his physical ability can't use Gerbil Toenails to get him back to the damned SuperBowl?? Its the dumbest ? ever.

Agree, as long as it's not injected. Certain stigma attached to "injections" and needles.
  • jayhi22
    jayhi22 Members Posts: 911 ✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2013
    I've actually taken Deer Antler Velvet. Got into a bad accident and didn't want to take aspirin.

Took it for 2 months. It ain't no magical potion. You still have to rehab and take care of your body properly to get over the injuries.

I would say it's more for a placebo effect. Definitely not a steroid or anything like that.

Edit: The one I used was this http://www.lurongliving.com/
  • greenwood1921
    greenwood1921 Members Posts: 47,115 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Doesn't matter what the substance is, if it's good, bad, or ? -like. It's against the rules.

I know a few cats that played in the league. One of the first things their agent gives them is a list of banned substances to avoid to keep from getting suspended. And then team physicians are in charge of doing the same.

And beyond all that -- The ? will play Sunday.

Are y'all ? really that surprised that a black athlete broke the rules and is gettin' put on blast for it? What planet y'all been on?
  • DaBull
    DaBull Members Posts: 9,261 ✭✭✭✭✭
    the disguised hate in this thread is GOAT, your favorite team and player will be watching Ray and his team sunday........*shrug*
  • jay83
    jay83 Members Posts: 5,490 ✭✭✭✭✭
  • proud_babydaddy
    proud_babydaddy Members Posts: 361 ✭✭✭
    the only thing sold OTC that should be banned is Jack 3D. I tried that ? while deployed and couldnt sleep for days. constantly wanted to work out. something is in that ? .

I did the deer antler stuff for a few weeks. it does boost testosterone. that could have been due to me thinking about R&R too.
  • greenwood1921
    Smh @ ? caping like ray is their pops. No daddy havin ass ? .
  • proud_babydaddy
    proud_babydaddy Members Posts: 361 ✭✭✭
    i think 75% of all that workout stuff is placebo. regardless of what you take its 99% diet and workout. if i injected real roids and ate popeyes and hot pockets watch american idol every night. i would end up fat.
  • DaBull
    DaBull Members Posts: 9,261 ✭✭✭✭✭
    don't let that ? cat post about ray Lewis ? again....scust at the blatant gayness. keep that stuff to ya self
  • greenwood1921
    edited February 2013
    lol. That "No Daddy" ? hit a nerve with the fat boy with the buttoned-all-the-way- up polos.
  • south4life
    south4life Members Posts: 9,113 ✭✭✭✭✭
    i think 75% of all that workout stuff is placebo. regardless of what you take its 99% diet and workout. if i injected real roids and ate popeyes and hot pockets watch american idol every night. i would end up fat.

Like Muscle Milk, I haven't seen anything happen drinking it other then making me ? Lol

• jay83
    jay83 Members Posts: 5,490 ✭✭✭✭✭
    south4life wrote: »

Like Muscle Milk, I haven't seen anything happen drinking it other then making me ? Lol

Years ago I knew a guy who would mix anything with that stuff. he would get protein bars, eggs, ice cream, tuna, milk, peanut butter, nuts, and mix it in the blender. All that stuff blended together at once. And he stayed running to the bathroom and clearing rooms every few hours. lol.
  • MeekMonizzLLLLLLe14
    MeekMonizzLLLLLLe14 Members Posts: 15,337 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Smh @ ? caping like ray is their pops. No daddy havin ass ? .

its true tho a banned substance is a banned substance.....look by all means if you can buy beer at any store or bar at 21 you shuld be able to smoke weed. but if you fail a drug test you aint geting a job tough break ? *kanye shurg*. This ? ray talking all this ? like "it was the devil no weaponnnn formed against me!". But he need to start being honest and more specific if he wants to be cleared post superbowl of this innicdent.
  • 1of1
    1of1 Members Posts: 37,468 ✭✭✭✭✭
    jay83 wrote: »
    reddeer_nz.jpg

Got damn. This ? holdin' some tough antlers.

I assume deer antler spray helps a ? win head-on collisions.

Lemme get that Bighorn Sheep spray.
  • Rubato Garcia
    Rubato Garcia Members Posts: 4,912 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2013
    How he really got the antler velvet

2ezlahx.png

80dce701664c02813b6a12dea34656e0-sports-media-missed-obvious-ray-lewis-deer-antler-spray-warning-signs.jpg
  • 2 Drawlz
    2 Drawlz Members Posts: 777 ✭✭✭✭✭
    jay83 wrote: »
    reddeer_nz.jpg

i never realized how majestic, the deer appeared.

u8iu
    How he really got the antler velvet

2ezlahx.png

80dce701664c02813b6a12dea34656e0-sports-media-missed-obvious-ray-lewis-deer-antler-spray-warning-signs.jpg
    lmao
  • ImTheKangRoundHere
    ImTheKangRoundHere Members Posts: 4,649 ✭✭✭✭✭
    [img]https://sphotos-a.? .fbcdn.net/hphotos-ash4/483689_10151534411335809_170172020_n.jpg[/img]