the sad thing is she can swim.....
  • ohhhla
    ohhhla Members Posts: 10,341 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    gns wrote: »
    ohhhla wrote: »
    Lol, argument from ignorance fallacy aka false dichotomy

I disagree with duke and I'm chaunvistic to the core

Pardon my back,? ? ..I don't talk to 32 bit ram Nintendo 64 ass ?

You have not been able to refute none of the science I dropped

You may be chaunvistic to the core but I'm not

Go play Wii or something and stay outta grown man business

wtf is up with the hate for nintendo....if u dont like that ? so much compare him to solitaire nh or something.

It's not Nintendo, in general.

It's me having discussion in the Arcade

So, whenever he doesn't like what I post.

He proceed to diss me on what I like and ? that is irrelevant to the topic at hand

To end the argument quickly.
  • S2J
    S2J Members Posts: 28,458 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ReppinTime wrote: »
    A woman has never been able to deceive me in regards to her character over any substantial period of time. It takes a extreme amount of intelligence and an even wider (nh) perspective to play a chameleon properly. I do not believe any woman possesses enough of those ingredients to pull it off well enough to escape my discernment. You have to balance the multiple aspects of a crafted personality, true we are all multifaceted humans, but even though the personality can contradict to varying degrees it cant conflict to the point of hypocrisies and character flaws and still be an effective disguise. Perspective, the ability to see outside yourself and clearly see how others view you, is what you need here and for the woman brain it is quite likely impossible to ever reach that level of logic and maturity when it comes to self. The other ingredient, extreme amount of intelligence is what makes this all fit together smoothly and on the fly so that even in spur of the moment instances the illusion of the chameleon's mask is not cracked. While it is possible for a man to play this role I have strong doubts that its possible for any woman because invariably she is going to either lack the ability to perceive from the 'others' point of view or she just isnt going to be smart enough to hold it all together at all times. To summarize, ? gone ? . I been seent behind da wizard's curtain long ago.

With love.

I read this is in Loaded Lux voice. Good drop, king. Lol

• MissK
    MissK Members Posts: 4,103 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Chicity wrote: »
    ? Sanchez wrote: »
    i only came here to say missK cant swim
    the sad thing is she can swim.....

Oh he knows...

250px-Caspian_Sea_Kazakhstan_Mangistau.jpg

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRWkZDnkSwlToq273wCt_AZOA3ciqp5BrUJoG-x-OnEk5N5qBbRXQ

Sealion.....right DS
    lol
  • Dirty Sanchez
    Dirty Sanchez Members Posts: 15,479 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • Dirty Sanchez
    Options
  • Dirty Sanchez
    Options
  • S2J
    Options
    ^^^ I agree with it all except for the intelligence part. Women are more than smart enough but the same thing that makes them great (softness, caring, all that ? ) is exactly what makes them incapable of the dont-give-a-? -ness it takes to basically be a dog. And thats good, thats how it should be.

These modern chicks try to fight nature and act like dudes but chicks are not wired for that 'friends w/ benefits' life long-term. As men we could live that way til death.

Women who keep tryin more often than not end up hurt, hoes, or baby mamas. (see Rihanna, Basketball "Wives")
  • Dirty Sanchez
    Options
  • Kat
    Kat Members Posts: 50,667 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    s2jepeka wrote: »
    ^^^ I agree with it all except for the intelligence part. Women are more than smart enough but the same thing that makes them great (softness, caring, all that ? ) is exactly what makes them incapable of the dont-give-a-? -ness it takes to basically be a dog. And thats good, thats how it should be.

These modern chicks try to fight nature and act like dudes but chicks are not wired for that 'friends w/ benefits' life long-term. As men we could live that way til death.

Women who keep tryin more often than not end up hurt, hoes, or baby mamas. (see Rihanna, Basketball "Wives")

You generalized big time with this one.

While I agree generally, to act like there are no women out there that can handle a FWB type relationship long term without letting their womanly emotions get in the way is just as wrong as saying that all men are capable of these types of relationships WITHOUT displaying emotions themselves.

And as for the end results, men become bitter/jaded, hoes or baby daddies so again, how is it more acceptable for a man to behave in this manner?
  • MissK
    Options
  • S2J
    Options
    s2jepeka wrote: »

You generalized big time with this one.

While I agree generally, to act like there are no women out there that can handle a FWB type relationship long term without letting their womanly emotions get in the way is just as wrong as saying that all men are capable of these types of relationships WITHOUT displaying emotions themselves.

And as for the end results, men become bitter/jaded, hoes or baby daddies so again, how is it more acceptable for a man to behave in this manner?

Well we all generalize, and of course no statement can be true ALL the time, but i'll be willing to play the percentages. I think you'd agree that a woman who can do it long term would be in the minority, no? If so, then whats the point of focusing on the exception instead of the rule...

And as far as men being the same way, im a dude so of course i dont really care about the other side of the coin. Thats yall job to come up wth your own observations n generaliziations like i did lol
  • Kat
    Options
    So you don't care what you personally present to a woman that you want to be with, but you expect something respectable to be presented to you?

I'm tired of dudes acting like them ripping and running for years isn't taking a toll on their psyche, just as much as it would a woman.

That may or may not have anything to do with what you just posted, but whatev...that's my thought on the matter.
  • Supreme_Mind999
    Supreme_Mind999 Members Posts: 5,185 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2013
    Options
    Women can't afford to be "hoes" as easily as men

If she chooses to have a baby by the wrong man she could be stuck with a dead beat man for life...The man ain't gotta carry a child 9 months..He can dump and leave the country while she stuck with the baby

So of course women HAVE to be more disciplined when it comes to choosing mates

look at them chicks with 3 or 4 kids and no man..The average man gonna just see her as a sperm bank..

Especially in america
  • gns
    gns Members Posts: 21,285 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Empress_ wrote: »

wtf is up with the hate for nintendo....if u dont like that ? so much compare him to solitaire nh or something.

What's wrong with solitaire though?

I dont like card games....*kanye shrugs*

It's not Nintendo, in general.

It's me having discussion in the Arcade

So, whenever he doesn't like what I post.

He proceed to diss me on what I like and ? that is irrelevant to the topic at hand

To end the argument quickly.

oh so yall beef got history....historical.
  • blackrain
    blackrain Members, Moderators Posts: 27,269 Regulator
    Options
    So you don't care what you personally present to a woman that you want to be with, but you expect something respectable to be presented to you?

I'm tired of dudes acting like them ripping and running for years isn't taking a toll on their psyche, just as much as it would a woman.

That may or may not have anything to do with what you just posted, but whatev...that's my thought on the matter.

It's a defense mechanism...same as when women use the "If men can do it why can't I do it to" argument...both are ? covers for a bigger issue the person doesn't want to deal with
  • S2J
    Options
    So you don't care what you personally present to a woman that you want to be with, but you expect something respectable to be presented to you?I'm tired of dudes acting like them ripping and running for years isn't taking a toll on their psyche, just as much as it would a woman.

But look at the word choice, tho: "present". That in itself is telling. She either gon like me or not, but im not gon change, sugarcoat, or persuade in any way. And i expect the same in return. If i don't meet her standards or vice versa than *shrug* But what you dont do is change the standards or yourself. Thats where people (mostly women) ? up...

If i wanna ? 100 chicks but then find a ? , oh well thats my standards, and its the womans job to NOT accept me due to HER standards.

But we as men aint gon expect somethin that aint based on experience, so until women stop fukin no-good dudes, fukin on first dates, bein easily impressed "ooh, you got no kids AND a job?"...things will remian the same...
    Forever! muhaha!
  • Kat
    Options
  • ReppinTime
    ReppinTime Members Posts: 4,760 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2013
    Options
    MissK wrote: »
    Well Reppintime had plenty to say on women. Interesting read.

Do you not think that it is possible that we do posses that level of logic and maturity but that some (not all) women down play it to such an extreme because our male counterparts feel threatened by a woman that is anything more than a bird?

So sadly, as supreme mind mentioned, women are either nuns or a hoe. Anything in between and it can't be handled.

i apologize, my post was diabolic writing.
    i was mostly really just using fancy wording and language to say women dumb and imply marley an undercover.

As for your question, you are who you are. Your job as an adult is to be who you are, while trying to be better. but downplaying yourself because you are concerned how you will be handled or perceived by others is a childish act and thought process. middle schoolers do this everyday. Its motivated by a narcissistic perspective, a self absorbed need to make everything about YOU. So YOU then attempt to control other people in how they see YOU. You are being too self absorbed and that limits your perspective to just a very small insecure viewpoint of 'me me me me me'. Your immature way of dealing with the self increases insecurity and insecurity increases your desire to control things that are by nature out of your control, so while some broad is trying to shape herself to control what some man thinks, she of course fails and caricatures herself. and born out of her failed attempt thats when she creates what she didnt want and she gets the either shes a nun or a hoe perception.
  • MissK
    Options
    I respectfully disagree with your statement that a person doing that is motivated by a narcissistic perspective. (at least in my case) It is a game that we get up and play daily. Many women are taught from an early age not only by other women but social media and the like that despite evolution, women's rights/equality issues, etc. that we are still not equal to a man in 'logic, maturity, and intelligence'

Obviously not everybody chooses to play the game. To each their own.

Now, would I play such a game with a potential mate or close friend? No. But that is real world and this is after all only the IC-nothing real about this place where everyone is just an avi and posting whatever truth or lie they want.

I think we have both seen this argument play out here-it is what it is. Two sides of a coin.
  • Kat
    Options
    And like that, it was gone...biiiiitch.
  • Supreme_Mind999
    Supreme_Mind999 Members Posts: 5,185 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2013
    Options
    Bottom line You can't really tell if the chick real or not until you look her eyes and read body language and listen to what comes out her mouth

People will eventually expose what they really about, or what social "mask" rules all her other "masks"

I believe women are equal in Logic and IQ if not more than most men..But Stupid ? make it hard for smart women just like stupid ? make it hard for smart men

Somewhere down the evolutionary line..American Women and Men have distorted perceptions of each other's genders
  • PILL_COSBY
    PILL_COSBY Members Posts: 6,374 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Oh how quickly some are swayed.

Now you know you have been Mother Teresa on the IC since you joined, you can't just be switching the roles up, even in jest.

It just doesn't sit well with those that have a mental picture of you..as I'm sure you've noticed.

Good girls are only bad girls that do their dirt in secret lol...Nobody is only ONE way..People wear different social masks in different situations

If mother Teresa had feet that pretty, she would of got her swerve on,on the regular too..and then again Why would a mother teresa type of personalty be on one of the most ? forums on the net?

All that being said, Shes still a DR goddess

*Plays DMX "Why do good girls like bad guys*

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7V1kt803W5w

I appreciate the awareness. However I disagree that just because an individual is private in certain areas of their life they are wearing a mask or putting up a front. Many of us are not one dimensional. With that said, one can be versatile and remain true in all facets of life, perhaps a woman is that respectable Queen as well as the sexually open being with her man in private. How does that make her any less of who she is as a person in other regards?

She's less of a beautiful and classy individual because she too gets open in the sacredness of her relationship? Lol.

Only on the IC are you either a boring intellect or a bird of a "? ."
    No mediums, no openness to the reality that one person can be many things all the while carrying themselves with grace and remaining true to self.

A place where nothing should be taken seriously or personally and yet its not that way at all. Funny.

As previously mentioned, Marley digresses. Joe Sun may assume what he will, troll as he does and then proceed to apologize behind closed doors.

With love, peace and understanding.

:)
    This is true, but you know what also could be true? They could also be an ex hood rat/? /? /party animal who has moved on from that life and is now on a new path........... ... ..
  • Iheart~Cali
    Iheart~Cali Members Posts: 5,991 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Depends on how soon my bills are due playboy!
  •   Colin$mackabi$h
    Colin$mackabi$h Members Posts: 16,586 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Depends on how soon my bills are due playboy!

Ah so if no doh then it's adios?