Randy Moss: I'm greatest WR ever

123457»

Comments

• HustleThaDon
    HustleThaDon Members Posts: 28,566 ✭✭✭✭✭
    R.D. wrote: »
    just wondering where does reggie wayne fit in on your lists? Harrison got the stats but I always felt that wayne was the better player, especially in the bigger games.IMO

top 10

of what ?

Good question...
  • bgoat
    bgoat Members Posts: 4,339 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Damn, 'I'm the Greatest WR ever' did they even tell yo the SuperBowl was last night?

Have a seat ? !!
  • northside7
    northside7 Members Posts: 25,739 ✭✭✭✭✭
    bgoat wrote: »
    Damn, 'I'm the Greatest WR ever' did they even tell yo the SuperBowl was last night?

Have a seat ? !!

2 catches for 41 yards, no touchdowns. I'ma Moss fan but damn........you gotta show it on the field.
  • greenwood1921
    greenwood1921 Members Posts: 47,115 ✭✭✭✭✭
    northside7 wrote: »
    bgoat wrote: »

Have a seat ? !!

2 catches for 41 yards, no touchdowns. I'ma Moss fan but damn........you gotta show it on the field.

And his best play was on a...

*drumroll please*

9 route fade. 1 of the 2 only routes he's ever ran well.

• The Lonious Monk
    The Lonious Monk Members Posts: 26,258 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Randy Moss may have been unguardable, but more than one player came out and said there were times they didn't even have to bother with him because they knew he was taking the play off. The tendency to do that will hurt your team. I'm sorry, talent aside, that's not a quality that a GOAT will have.
  • ghost!
    ghost! Members Posts: 7,370 ✭✭✭✭✭
    "greenwood" body this thread back on page 1 and 2. Funny he body'ed it so bad, some cats had to change their stories..or ignore what they said originally..ha ha

ha ha yo youngins ? me with your bullsh*t! ha ha
  • aneed123
    aneed123 Members Posts: 23,763 ✭✭✭✭✭
    is it Moss fault the coaches didnt throw him fade in this super bowl? I saw Moss make a big 30 yard catch then never get a ball again.... Moss made the fade famous but they didnt use him. ? is mind blowing
  • txboi_09
    txboi_09 Members Posts: 2,868 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Its his fault that he never learned how to run anything other than a fade route which gets eliminated once you get old cause the speed and athleticism isnot there anymore the GOAT still made the pro bowl when he was dam near 40 cause he was more than a one trick pony. Same reason why I will take T.O over him anyday
  • bgoat
    bgoat Members Posts: 4,339 ✭✭✭✭✭
    When you're the greatest WR ever, you don't have that problem in Super Bowls, ask Rice about it.
  • blacktux
    blacktux Members Posts: 4,559 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hes entitled to his opinion...

But you cant really be a fan of the game and take that opinion seriously.
  • Olorun22
    Olorun22 Members Posts: 5,696 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Why are yall mad at moss for? He had 400 yrds this year and yall expected him to be a big factor in the super bowl
  • [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Legend in Two Sports Posts: 8,496 ✭✭✭✭✭
    after seeing how passionate dudes like chris carter and larry allen were to get inducted into the HOF, I could never taker Randy serious as a TRUE player that wore the game on his sleeve....

he played because he was nice not because he lived for the game, which is why he turned the go switch off whenever his feelings were bothered....

he the type of ? to get inducted and say some disrespectful ? like "I knew i'd be a first ballot HOF'er, i'm the most freakish athlete to touch the turf".....

? has no passion for the game LoL&SmH
  • south4life
    south4life Members Posts: 9,113 ✭✭✭✭✭
    This is why i say T.O. is better, he plays hard all the time and was trained by Jerry Rice.
    T.O. gets overlooked alot, dude is second to Rice with some records and everybody always say Moss is.
    T.O. could have helped Seattle this year, they could have been in the Super Bowl this year with T.O.
    I remember T.O. balling on New England in The Super Bowl after coming back from that leg injury.
  • greenwood1921
    greenwood1921 Members Posts: 47,115 ✭✭✭✭✭
    En-Fuego22 wrote: »
    Why are yall mad at moss for? He had 400 yrds this year and yall expected him to be a big factor in the super bowl

400 Yards??? WRONG. He had 82 recs and 1157 yards, and 9 touchdowns this year.

...Aw damn, my bad. That's what Jerry Rice had when he was 35 years old. On a talented team that included a young Terrell Owens.

Yeah, My bad.
  • vageneral08
    vageneral08 Members Posts: 19,535 ✭✭✭✭✭
    R.D. wrote: »
    just wondering where does reggie wayne fit in on your lists? Harrison got the stats but I always felt that wayne was the better player, especially in the bigger games.IMO

top 10

of what ?

wide recievers ? you think?
  • VulcanRaven
    VulcanRaven Members Posts: 18,859 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Once again Moss is non existent in a SB and is always a non factor in the post season.
  • VulcanRaven
    VulcanRaven Members Posts: 18,859 ✭✭✭✭✭
    T.O, Boldin, Fitz, Harrison, Wayne, White and Santonio >>>>>> Moss when it counts in the post season. Regular season don't mean ? if you can not play in the play offs on a high level when you have been their several times. Calvin Johnson only went one time and I guarantee you if he has as many chances as Moss had and plays in a SB one day he will have a great game win or lose.