What is your purpose for going to church?

Options
ImTheKangRoundHere
ImTheKangRoundHere Members Posts: 4,649 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited January 2013 in R & R (Religion and Race)
Getting to know ? ?Meet new People?Dress up?Meet Dates?

i was on this site and people had their opinions on their real reasons to attending church

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTl4UTa30dqtfKxT3DWuua0lpQCQs3v75ayJ9gwR7RRj8_8Xdpvqw

Comments

700 Members Posts: 14,496 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • ImTheKangRoundHere
    Options
    Plap Star wrote: »
    the hoes

i know alot of people who go just to meet new people and look at eye candy.
  • whitecracker
    whitecracker Members Posts: 406
    Options
    to make you feel better spiritualy. most ppl on here have no conscience(however you spell it) so they wont understand
  • ImTheKangRoundHere
    Options
    to make you feel better spiritualy. most ppl on here have no conscience(however you spell it) so they wont understand

that's the purpose of going to church and know ? better.alot of people go to church for the wrong reasons.i bet right now the ones who attended church for years or since they were 5 cant tell you one verse out of the bible
  • DMTxTHC
    DMTxTHC Members Posts: 14,218 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I don't even believe in religion, I view the Bible like a Harry Potter novel.. so if I'm at church, 9/10 that means I got an ulterior motive..
  • whitecracker
    Options

that's the purpose of going to church and know ? better.alot of people go to church for the wrong reasons.i bet right now the ones who attended church for years or since they were 5 cant tell you one verse out of the bible

thats true man i been going to church everday my whole life..went to private school and all from K-8th grade,had church Sunday-Friday..I remeber only being in 3rd grade dozing off in church cuz im like ive heard all these stories before..

So i can sympathize with people who get tired of it but every once in awhile i gotta recharge my batteries and be around geniuine love..thats all its really about love for the next person and acceptance..ppl who feel like no will accept them for their faults talk down on churchgoers
  • ImTheKangRoundHere
    Options

thats true man i been going to church everday my whole life..went to private school and all from K-8th grade,had church Sunday-Friday..I remeber only being in 3rd grade dozing off in church cuz im like ive heard all these stories before..

So i can sympathize with people who get tired of it but every once in awhile i gotta recharge my batteries and be around geniuine love..thats all its really about love for the next person and acceptance..ppl who feel like no will accept them for their faults talk down on churchgoers

realtalk
  • 7figz
    7figz Members Posts: 15,294 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2013
    Options
    Started going because of my parents. Once I got older, wasn't feeling it.

• whitecracker
    Options

realtalk

hell yea man everyone wants to be accepted at the end of the day..some go to church.some get on forums like these. some run the streets..ima mixture of all three haha
  • Supreme_Mind999
    Supreme_Mind999 Members Posts: 5,185 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Relegion is Bullshyt.. 99.9% of church goers can't decipher the cyptic symbolism in that Bible.. They Just attend for the music,gossip and to see who they can screw

And don't be fooled,christian women are freaks

One chick told me to ? her in her ass because she wanted to keep her virginity for her husband

Church,Club? Damn near the same thing
  • Supreme_Mind999
    edited January 2013
    Options
    2137992-a-steeple-on-top-of-a-church-building.jpg[img][/img]kkk.jpeg

P1020304.JPG

THINK ABOUT IT
  • whitecracker
    Options
    Relegion is Bullshyt.. 99.9% of church goers can't decipher the cyptic symbolism in that Bible.. They Just attend for the music,gossip and to see who they can screw

One chick told me to ? her in her ass because she wanted to keep her virginity for her husband

like i said everyone sins just because you think jesus would accept you for yours doesnt mean the next person has to follow your path.i mean you chose not to follow theirs,live and let live. Where do you go voice your opinion..The IC?
  • usmarin3
    usmarin3 Members Posts: 38,013 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    last time i went to church i was burying my pops. Next time i go to church i'll be burying someone i'm close to.
  • Supreme_Mind999
    Options

like i said everyone sins just because you think jesus would accept you for yours doesnt mean the next person has to follow your path.i mean you chose not to follow theirs,live and let live. Where do you go voice your opinion..The IC?

First of all The letter J didn't even exist during the times of your so called Jesus so that wasn't even his name

Christians ? me with that Jesus ? ..

And you right, A person can follow what he or she wants

Doesn't mean I gotta follow the slave master's relegion because another ? wants to be a slave
  • Lou Cypher
    Lou Cypher Members Posts: 52,521 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Only time i go to church is for funerals.

If i did believe in ? i would praise him from home. Save money that way.
  • whitecracker
    Options

First of all The letter J didn't even exist during the times of your so called Jesus so that wasn't even his name

Doesn't mean I gotta follow the slave master's relegion because another ? wants to be a slave

People ? me with the ? they learn form the history channel..How do you know the letter "j" didnt exist. We both got our information form an old white guy who can give to ? if we survive or not. I choose to believe in a higher power not neccesarily Jesus but thats the story im most familar with. I swear some ppl on here need a reality check.
  • Idiopathic Joker
    Idiopathic Joker Members, Moderators Posts: 45,691 Regulator
    Options
    Spirituality is for the weak. Happiness lies in doing whatever you want to do
  • Supreme_Mind999
    Options

People ? me with the ? they learn form the history channel..How do you know the letter "j" didnt exist. We both got our information form an old white guy who can give to ? if we survive or not. I choose to believe in a higher power not neccesarily Jesus but thats the story im most familar with. I swear some ppl on here need a reality check.

First of all you're assuming i got my information from a white on a History Channel

Second why you catching feelings about what i choose to follow?

Stop letting your G string show because I won't give props to your Hells angel charles mansion looking blue eyed cracka messiah

Jesus ain't a african word so ? a jesus

• whitecracker
    Options

therefore some choose to be spiritualy happy..
  • whitecracker
    Options

therefore some choose to be spiritualy fullfilled..

• Supreme_Mind999
    Options
    Ain't no coincidence all these people coming in here saying they only went to church when they were burying their dead and me posting up a picture of a tombstone with a cross on it

Church=A place for the mentally dead
  • usmarin3
    usmarin3 Members Posts: 38,013 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • whitecracker
    Options
    Ain't no coincidence all these people coming in here saying they only went to church when they were burying their dead and me posting up a picture of a tombstone with a cross on it

Church=A place for the mentally dead

so what do you do to elevate your mental capacity? get on the ic?
  • DMTxTHC
    DMTxTHC Members Posts: 14,218 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    "Jesus can't save you, life starts when the church ends" - Jay-Z..

LOL..
    700 Members Posts: 14,496 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    "it seem like wedding and funerals the only time i step foot in church" - A ? ?