Do You Think You're A Little Diffrent cuz You Have a Forum Account?

Options

Comments

• Ajackson17
    Ajackson17 Members Posts: 22,501 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Forums are where people post their real feelings and thoughts and it doesnt seem ? their weird. I do most of my non-serious posts here, I go to other forums to post real ? . But most people who post on forumd are by far introverts and a few extroverts.
  • HafBayked
    HafBayked Members Posts: 16,248 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    just about all of my friends/associates dont do computers at all.....my boy set up a fb page like last year and be like "yeah man i gotta come by your crib so i can check my page" lol....i dont be on there either tho....as far as the forums i just like to have the different opinions and views from so many different types of people
  • Stew
    Stew Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 52,234 Regulator
    Options
    matt- wrote: »
    i'd hate to have to explain any of this ? to my friends or family.

Imagine having to explain moderating this ? smh that awkward moment.

"Your a what on what?"

2005230_o.gif
  • MsSouthern
    MsSouthern Members, Moderators Posts: 21,791 Regulator
    Options
    I don't tell anyone about this site ....
  • bull6599
    bull6599 Members Posts: 6,640 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Plus nobody would think I'm as funny if they knew where I stole some of these gif's, pics, & jokes from that I post on FB.

Y'all ? do it too LOL
  • Mr.LV
    Mr.LV Members Posts: 14,089 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I don't tell anyone about this site ....
    Werd its like a secret society people at my job always ask "why do you not have a facebook or twitter?" And I say because there is more entertaining websites on the internet.
  • lookdude
    lookdude Members Posts: 16,646 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Facebook is at that MySpace level right now ? dead
  • DarthRozay
    DarthRozay Members Posts: 20,570 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I don't know if anyone I know does. It'd be kinda weird to be like "oh hey man. you on any forums? maybe we can go on the same forum and become powerful posters together" type of ? . I feel like it might be a bit of a social stigma to openly be like "yeah I talk to random people on the internet about ? "
  • fuc_i_look_like
    fuc_i_look_like Members Posts: 9,190 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Yeah this ? is almost like a secret society. You won't "get it" unless u bout that ic life
  • nawledge_god
    nawledge_god Members Posts: 5,622 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I Showed My Girl The White People Thread...That Niggette Was In Tears Yo
  • Ajackson17
    Ajackson17 Members Posts: 22,501 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Some people find humor in it and think its funny but most think its dumb. I learn a lot on this forum. Its an acquire taste but once you in, its an addiction until so called "powerful posters" make wack threads about random dumb ? .
  • DarthRozay
    Options
    Wouldn't it be awkward as ? if you did ask someone if they were on any forums and they were like "Yeah I'm on the coli/used to be on SOHH"?

would you guys diss your friends for signing up to the wacker site(s)?
  • lookdude
    lookdude Members Posts: 16,646 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Wouldn't it be awkward as ? if you did ask someone if they were on any forums and they were like "Yeah I'm on the coli/used to be on SOHH"?

Would be even more awkward if they said the ic and the account they name is the person you don't get along with on here
  • DarthRozay
    Options
    lookdude wrote: »

Would be even more awkward if they said the ic and the account they name is the person you don't get along with on here

lol true. or it was someone that is a complete troll, like gee.
  • Ghostdenithegawd
    Ghostdenithegawd Members Posts: 16,231 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2013
    Options
    Wiki-background

"Jamal Lost" is one of the most powerful memes in IC history. It refers to the tremendous capacity for losing possessed by a poster named Jamal, AKA Dat_? _Jamal, AKA ChiTown_Boss. Jamal Lost.

When did the losing begin?Edit
    I don't even know, B. All I know is that in 2005, Jamal was losing in full effect. Gambino dropped the legendary thread "Jamal is now officially your Toilet" and the deal was ? sealed. He was losing before that, though. His feud with the wordy T.I.T.A.N. provided him with many repeated losses.
    The final blow was struck when Jamal's real identity as an Army chef was revealed. I said "chef" not "chief."

Jamal on the phone with TITANEdit
    These two bums held a conference call to determine the location of the fist fight they would never have.
    The audio is available here: http://www.zshare.net/download/8597805984639acc/

This call also includes another famous meme, "HowTallAreYouNoHomo?"
  • Rock_Well
    Rock_Well Members Posts: 2,185 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    IC is like a lil game I Iike to play n watch. Its some games I like that I dont even tell my homies I like to play, rpgs for instance. So yea I guess it do make me a bit different yea.
  • rip.dilla
    rip.dilla Members Posts: 17,412 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Blogging >> 'Social Networking'

The amount of ? I've learned and copped on these forums far more outweighs trivial ? discussed on FB and Twitter both of which I do not use . .

Expanding your mind with arguments/discussions and learning new stuff >> trivial bird brain vanity ? . .
  • Mr.Bocario
    Mr.Bocario Members Posts: 417 ✭✭✭
    Options
    One time my cousin said tupac wasn't top 5 d.o.a. That's some ? I only here in the reason.
  • nawledge_god
    nawledge_god Members Posts: 5,622 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Wiki-background

"Jamal Lost" is one of the most powerful memes in IC history. It refers to the tremendous capacity for losing possessed by a poster named Jamal, AKA Dat_? _Jamal, AKA ChiTown_Boss. Jamal Lost.

When did the losing begin?Edit
    I don't even know, B. All I know is that in 2005, Jamal was losing in full effect. Gambino dropped the legendary thread "Jamal is now officially your Toilet" and the deal was ? sealed. He was losing before that, though. His feud with the wordy T.I.T.A.N. provided him with many repeated losses.
    The final blow was struck when Jamal's real identity as an Army chef was revealed. I said "chef" not "chief."

Jamal on the phone with TITANEdit
    These two bums held a conference call to determine the location of the fist fight they would never have.
    The audio is available here: http://www.zshare.net/download/8597805984639acc/

This call also includes another famous meme, "HowTallAreYouNoHomo?"

I Can't Believe Somebody Remembers This ? .....I Remember There Was A Photoshopped Pic Of Jamal On A Box Of Loss (Life) Cereal....I Think I Died Twice That Da
    y
  • 7figz
    7figz Members Posts: 15,294 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Yes, makes me feel like I am "The one."
  • Will Munny
    Will Munny Members Posts: 30,199 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    yes i am different and not in a good way.
  • VulcanRaven
    VulcanRaven Members Posts: 18,859 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    lookdude wrote: »
    ? happens wrote: »
    You should be a shamed you asked some ? ? like this you need to experience life g

there's people that absolutely can not sit down log-in to a forum and post on it, even if you showed it to them

Um this is no different than FB or Twitter.
  • s3nterocks
    s3nterocks Members Posts: 249 ✭✭
    Options
    For me forums are way different. For one, since there is anonymity there is no sympathy or compassion. Your friend could be dating a known ? a showing her off in pics, bet you won't call him out on it publicly. If you were friends with Katt on Facebook you wouldn't call her a cracka(sp), pig, ? on her cankles(Sorry, first example that came to mind).On forums, you could be a regular looking dude and by internet standards you're Shrek. ? is hilarious. seeing ? get ridiculed for have too big a shirt, not enough hair, too regular of a car. Forums are ruthless. I don't do twitter so I can't tell you what that's like.

/RantFromAManWhoRecentlyQuitCoffee