Do You Think You're A Little Diffrent cuz You Have a Forum Account?

Options
124»

Comments

• Wild Self
    Wild Self Members Posts: 4,226 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Having an account here just makes you who you really want to be.
  • DNB1
    DNB1 Members Posts: 19,704 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Well ? I must be different as ? since I got 87 accts on this forum alone...
    ? who tf makes 87 email accounts though

Long story...I would type up a 1000 word titangraph explainin why, but I dont explain things, just clarify em.

But who's that hoe in ur avi?

She could use a lil more ass and hair but for some reason I still like her...if it so happens to be ur girl tell her CB said he wants to ? her (im CB), if she's interested tell her to make an acct...real ? .

my ? you can have her..nah idk who she is she was bad so i avi'd...im a sucker for skinny lightskins..drop a couple babys in that she wont blow up but that ass will...as for that titangraph id read it if you explained

Well ok, 2 hackers banned me by the name of JG (he currently goes by the name Sonny Cochran) and MacOne, one funny lookin fella with a Ned Flanders mustache, and a fat salvadorian that liked ducks, they were jealous I was qucikly becoming an IC legend and wanted to put an end to my career before it can truly take off, so they used mod powers to ban me....sad.

I also ? on a couple of real mods who are also jealous of my superb posting prowess and they banned me as well...now the thing is when u get banned ur s/n goes into a system, and this guy name IllBot tracks u down anytime u post and also bans you...so all in all I got banned maybe 20 times by the hackers, 10 times by mods, and 50 times by illbot.

Now u would prolly think that after all the bannings I would stay away rite? Well no, I am a pitiful human being and I need the IC to feel important bcuz I am 35 and live in a boiler room (there's proof pics if u need em) and my real life sucks...hope I explained everything, if ur unsure about anything feel free to ask.

Lmao

• Wild Self
    Wild Self Members Posts: 4,226 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Well ? I must be different as ? since I got 87 accts on this forum alone...
    ? who tf makes 87 email accounts though

Long story...I would type up a 1000 word titangraph explainin why, but I dont explain things, just clarify em.

But who's that hoe in ur avi?

She could use a lil more ass and hair but for some reason I still like her...if it so happens to be ur girl tell her CB said he wants to ? her (im CB), if she's interested tell her to make an acct...real ? .

my ? you can have her..nah idk who she is she was bad so i avi'd...im a sucker for skinny lightskins..drop a couple babys in that she wont blow up but that ass will...as for that titangraph id read it if you explained

You mean that DMV chick? The timid one?