What's up everybody! Just a quick message. We will be relaunching AllHipHop.com with the goal of keeping the community front and center. I have worked with Jamal and select moderators, to make sure The Illl Community's needs are being addressed as we evolve. We are encouraging you to use the new platform.

We will NOT be closing the current community, but we will be porting user data over to the new system over time, so please get used to using the new community!

We will be working on it every single day until it's exactly what you want!

Please feel free to join now, test, as we are in beta:

https://www.allhiphop.com

Gravityplay(Gunplay) speaks.. says Rawse is "good" & "unf#ckwitable"...

stringer bellstringer bell Posts: 26,212 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited January 2013 in The Reason
hiphopdx.com/index/news/id.22734/title.gunplay-spoke-with-rick-ross-following-drive-by-shooting-says-he-s-good-
Gunplay Spoke With Rick Ross Following Drive-By Shooting, Says He's "Good"

Exclusive: Gunplay confirms that Rick Ross is in good spirits following an attempt on his life.

Rick Ross faced a life-threatening situation earlier this week after crashing his Rolls Royce into a building following a drive-by. While the Maybach Music Group honcho is yet to break his silence on the matter, Gunplay confirms that he's in good spirits and says that he's "unfuckwitable."

In an exclusive interview with HipHopDX, Don Logan said that he spoke with Ricky Rozay on the phone and that the situation didn't faze him. "He good, he good. Rozay is good, man. He’s unfuckwitable, man. It’s the untouchable Maybach, man. You don’t understand. It’s for real, for real, though," he said.

Reports indicated that Ross had hired 24-hour security to protect him following in the incident, but Gunplay says he's heard nothing of the sort. "Nah, I don’t know about details like that. I know my dog good, though," he said.

Damn his Bauce does even keep his crack headed ass in the loop.. about his security detail...
vqllc3.jpg

eitedl.jpg

156s7y0.jpg

2zojh39.jpg

“Every generation has its own evil. But our evil is a different kind of evil — our systems are evil.” - Rev. Nicholas Richards

Replies

• gemini86gemini86 Posts: 5,180 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ross fans are avoiding these threads because their savior is looking more and more like an idiot as time passes

CashmoneyDuxstringer bellheavyrelishLcnsdbyROYALTY
  • King Lee King Lee The Danger ZonePosts: 1,474 ✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2013
    What! Ya'll niggas trippin Ross about to run the summer for the next 10 years! Mastermind on the way! Double M G we want them Emmmmmm's

rickross451.jpg
    hqdefault.jpg
  • A1000MILESA1000MILES Posts: 13,293 ✭✭✭✭✭
    bazooka wrote: »
    Ross fans are avoiding these threads because their savior is looking more and more like an idiot as time passes

Nobody been avoiding...Ross fans were in the other thread saying this event looked staged...
    Peep my latest project...Practice Makes Profit 2...Free Stream/Download...

http://johnwade.bandcamp.com/
  • gemini86gemini86 Posts: 5,180 ✭✭✭✭✭
    A1000MILES wrote: »
    bazooka wrote: »

Nobody been avoiding...Ross fans were in the other thread saying this event looked staged...

nah i can say that u and black gerald were the only ones really around and saying reasonable things. the shit just looks crazy. L after L

• poindexter2poindexter2 Posts: 4,352 ✭✭✭✭✭
    The maybach arch angel has spoken.
    1779243_843468661949_2223212334890696667_n.jpg?oh=2596af3c79f9265458b3e1d004c623bf&oe=54E86424

tumblr_llqh75j50t1qbbb7uo1_500.gif
    tumblr_mcw99uvCbd1rv118l.gif
    T. SanfordDMTxTHCLcnsdbyROYALTY
  • blackamericablackamerica Posts: 2,897 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I think this was the icin on the cake. But MMG's downfall started w/ 50 beatin down Gunplay and Ross responding sayin he admires 50's business moves lol. No retaliation? Then the GD shit was a horrible look for the whole MMG. Meek gettin ran outta Cali didn't help
  • TheIraqTheIraq Posts: 5,527 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2013
    Unfuckwitable lol..... Yeah nigga yeah nigga *Tony Yayo voice* nh
  • TheIraqTheIraq Posts: 5,527 ✭✭✭✭✭
  • BackInWhiteBackInWhite Posts: 23,591 ✭✭✭✭✭
    i don't understand haters
    is a nigga supposed to not enjoy some of his music behind this?
    but a nigga quick to defend a nigga wearin a skirt or kissin a man or killin a unborn baby
    tumblr_nvppa2vZKf1ruz6zso1_500.gif
  • HerbalVaporCapersHerbalVaporCapers IC Retirement HomePosts: 3,202 ✭✭✭✭✭
    i don't understand haters
    is a nigga supposed to not enjoy some of his music behind this?
    but a nigga quick to defend a nigga wearin a skirt or kissin a man or killin a unborn baby

Is gucci mane teaching the chirren to bust juugs in your sig?
    A1000MILES
  • BackInWhiteBackInWhite Posts: 23,591 ✭✭✭✭✭
    why, yes
    yes he is
    tumblr_nvppa2vZKf1ruz6zso1_500.gif
    A1000MILES
  • DJ Pauls ArmDJ Pauls Arm Posts: 1,973 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Gucci too real