Official 2013 NBA All Star Weekend/Trade Deadline Thread

Options
af.r.i.c.a.
af.r.i.c.a. Members Posts: 9,338 ✭✭✭✭✭
really surprised to see Rudy go to T Dot. That didn't make to much sense. I think Boston and possibly OKC could make a move for a big name soon considering the assets they have.

Comments

• its....JOHN B
    its....JOHN B Members Posts: 19,830 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    where does Josh Smith end up?
  • greenwood1921
    greenwood1921 Members Posts: 47,115 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I wouldn't want OKC to do anything that would change our top 6 players (excluding Perk.)

Perkins gotta go. And if they trade Colli.... Man... Listen. Just know...

tumblr_lrdkhknLCw1r22bauo1_500.gif
  • IceManKam
    IceManKam Members Posts: 2,934 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ? traded to Raptors
  • af.r.i.c.a.
    Options

im guessing Boston or Houston makes sense but if he stays past the deadline i can't see him trying to recruit Dwight/Monta/etc.. to join him in ATL
  • Aristo_V300
    Aristo_V300 Members Posts: 6,118 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Hopefully not on the Lakers... I don't want Pau Gasol anywhere near my squad.
  • af.r.i.c.a.
    Options
    The NBA has invited Kyrie Irving, Kenneth Faried, Brandon Knight, Kawhi Leonard, Chandler Parsons, Klay Thompson, Tristan Thompson, Nikola Vucevic and Kemba Walker as the sophomore in the 2013 Rising Stars Game.

The rookies are led by Damian Lillard, Anthony Davis, Harrison Barnes, Andre Drummond, Alexey Shved, Dion Waiters, Tyler Zeller Bradley Beal

http://www.beyondthebuzzer.com/2013/...-participants/
  • Kame
    Kame Members Posts: 24,246 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • south4life
    south4life Members Posts: 9,113 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I wouldn't want OKC to do anything that would change our top 6 players (excluding Perk.)

I think Kendrick Perkins gets traded, Josh Smith finally gets traded, DeMarcus Cousins may get traded and Paul Pierce may get traded
  • Tommy bilfiger
    Tommy bilfiger Members Posts: 22,675 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2013
    Options
    JJ redick been hoopin If the bulls can get dude we goin to the ecf,right now he playin himself out our range tho
  • af.r.i.c.a.
    Options
    JJ redick been hoopin If the bulls can get dude we goin to the ecf,right now he playin himself out our range tho

JJ has been on afire lately but apparently all it would take is a first round pick and a young prospect. The T-Wolves offered Derrick Williams and a 1st which I'm not mad at
  • greenwood1921
    Options
    south4life wrote: »

I think Kendrick Perkins gets traded, Josh Smith finally gets traded, DeMarcus Cousins may get traded and Paul Pierce may get traded

I don't think we can get ? with Perk tho. Dude gets paid like he averages 10/10 and only really gets half that. Bad knees, bad attitude. A team favorite too, so ? like KD might veto it. (not that Presti gives a ? , lol.)

Then again, it ain't hard to find a big that can average 5 ppg and 6 rpg. We could find that in the D-League. smh
  • af.r.i.c.a.
    Options
    OKC has Lamb/PJ3/Maynor not to mention theres a good chance they will get a top 10 pick in this draft. I That should be enough to land them Milsap/Jefferson from Utah or maybe even KG
  • its....JOHN B
    Options

JJ has been on afire lately but apparently all it would take is a first round pick and a young prospect. The T-Wolves offered Derrick Williams and a 1st which I'm not mad at

I mean Redicks nice but that sounds crazy to me, I swear Minny just wants every good white player on their team
  • Trollio
    Trollio Members Posts: 25,815 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    OKC has Lamb/PJ3/Maynor not to mention theres a good chance they will get a top 10 pick in this draft. I That should be enough to land them Milsap/Jefferson from Utah or maybe even KG

Ill take milsap or jeffersom for perk.both them ? would help out majorly
  • its....JOHN B
    Options
    I dont think Millsap helps you but Big Al obviously would, I could see Perk, that pick and a couple of those young players landing you a guy like Jefferson, Utah is bound to make a move
  • proud_babydaddy
    proud_babydaddy Members Posts: 361 ✭✭✭
    Options
    LA cant have college park Josh Smith and SWATS Dwight Howard. Then they trying to take the Falcons too. Taking my home town.
  • Inglewood_B
    Inglewood_B Members Posts: 12,246 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    south4life wrote: »

I don't think we can get ? with Perk tho. Dude gets paid like he averages 10/10 and only really gets half that. Bad knees, bad attitude. A team favorite too, so ? like KD might veto it. (not that Presti gives a ? , lol.)

Then again, it ain't hard to find a big that can average 5 ppg and 6 rpg. We could find that in the D-League. smh

worst come to worst... yall got thabeet. rofl.

oh mumo, that silly african

• south4life
    south4life Members Posts: 9,113 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

I was just thinking about Al Jefferson, I bet if OKC tried to get him, Durant would be cool with them parting ways with Perkins.
  • Jdilla26
    Jdilla26 Members Posts: 2,309 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    The NBA has invited Kyrie Irving, Kenneth Faried, Brandon Knight, Kawhi Leonard, Chandler Parsons, Klay Thompson, Tristan Thompson, Nikola Vucevic and Kemba Walker as the sophomore in the 2013 Rising Stars Game.

The rookies are led by Damian Lillard, Anthony Davis, Harrison Barnes, Andre Drummond, Alexey Shved, Dion Waiters, Tyler Zeller Bradley Beal

Is Irving gonna play in the Rook/Soph game
  • Focal Point
    Focal Point Members Posts: 16,307 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Don't understand Memphis' thought, but they must be doing something major
  • greenwood1921
    Options

League on suicide watch?
  • greenwood1921
    Options
    I kinda wanna keep those picks, but if we can get a big like Jefferson I'm all for it.

Milsap is cool too. They both seem like OKC material too. Talented, prime, and humble.

KG? Not so much.

He's just a better version of Perk. Might ? up the chemistry.
  • its....JOHN B
    Options
    I kinda wanna keep those picks, but if we can get a big like Jefferson I'm all for it.

Milsap is cool too. They both seem like OKC material too. Talented, prime, and humble.

KG? Not so much.

He's just a better version of Perk. Might ? up the chemistry.

besides the fact that Millsap is in his prime KG>>>Millsap right now but only for a short run and defensively KG>>>Big Al, but overall yea I would take Big Al that ? would just become unfair, plus you wouldnt have to move Ibaka to center like you would with Millsap, although I think Millsap might be a better option against a team like the Heat
  • af.r.i.c.a.
    Options
    Jdilla26 wrote: »

Is Irving gonna play in the Rook/Soph game

yup but i doubt he gets too much run.