Girl Maces Dude For Being Rude

Comments

• nepats
    nepats Members Posts: 406 ✭✭✭✭
    He did not threaten her in any way. She made the first move and maced him. Therefore she would be arrested if a cop were around. Actually the surveillance camera could be used as evidence by the white guy to lock her her fat muffin eatin ass up.

I think prison time for her would be good. It will give her a chance to work out, eat less food, and get some reading done.

• hadezbone
    hadezbone Members Posts: 220 ✭✭
    she went too far... that's assault... he can press charges, its on tape.. lol
  • ChicagoBears
    ChicagoBears Members Posts: 758 ✭✭✭✭✭
    hadezbone wrote: »
    she went too far... that's assault... he can press charges, its on tape.. lol

Absolutely, if he is smart she will take the Ultimate L in the end. Him being a ? in line does not justify assault. In this video NO WHERE is she endanger, dude is just another annoying ass white boy.
  • Muhannad
    Muhannad Members Posts: 3,007 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I want to touch on another thing that irks me about this video. When did it become accpetable for a female to be loud and obnoxious in public and challenging men to fight? Why is it that 9 out of 10 times I see vids of females acting up and creating a scene it's ashy black weave wearing females? No-sign me all you want but prove me wrong I dare you.

Who'd want a female that acts like that? What man likes this kind of behavior in a female? No wonder they'll always end up bitter and single with kids out of wedlock (no-sign this IDGAF)...
  • Copper
    Copper Members Posts: 49,532 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Stopitfive wrote: »
    Most of cats claiming u would've beat her ass would've done ? ... Except wash your eyes out...

word...Ive seen mace take the fight out of numerous of people...once that ? set in only thing u thinking about is where is the nearest source of water
  • 1of1
    1of1 Members Posts: 37,468 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Most of cats claiming u would've beat her ass would've done ? ... Except wash your eyes out...

I can beat a ? with my eyes closed.
  • WhoisDonG???
    WhoisDonG??? Members Posts: 2,573 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Signed,Sealed,Deliver that is all
  • Idiopathic Joker
    Idiopathic Joker Members, Moderators Posts: 45,691 Regulator

I am no stranger to mace
  • LUClEN
    LUClEN Members Posts: 20,559 ✭✭✭✭✭
    You know he already spoke to a lawyer about this
  • goldenja
    goldenja Members Posts: 6,351 ✭✭✭✭✭
    they'd make a cute couple
  • jay83
    jay83 Members Posts: 5,490 ✭✭✭✭✭
    goldenja wrote: »

If they were both smart, they could get a reality show out of this and both make some bank from this video exploitation off the internet.
  • goldenja
    goldenja Members Posts: 6,351 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2013
    jay83 wrote: »
    goldenja wrote: »

If they were both smart, they could get a reality show out of this and both make some bank from this video exploitation off the internet.

I really hope your being as sarcastic as I am lol
  • twizza 77
    twizza 77 Members Posts: 4,201 ✭✭✭✭✭
    She must had the munchies, buying all those muffins.
  • blakfyahking
    blakfyahking Members Posts: 15,785 ✭✭✭✭✭
    black chick was in the wrong tho

I hate mofos who do their grocery shopping at the gas station counter wasting everybody else's time
  • Mister B.
    Mister B. Members, Writer Posts: 16,172 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm pretty sure what she did constitutes as Assult and Battery. And it's on tape.

Silly 'I want the last laugh" broads. You never learn.
  • LUClEN
    LUClEN Members Posts: 20,559 ✭✭✭✭✭

I hate mofos who do their grocery shopping at the gas station counter wasting everybody else's time

"Now this guy's gonna make me wait in line while he buys stamps at the ? post office?!"
  • VulcanRaven
    VulcanRaven Members Posts: 18,859 ✭✭✭✭✭
    LOL ? should have just paid for her ? and left. All of that solved or proved nothing. She lucky that he was not some ? or a cracka who gave no ? and beat her ass.
  • Purr
    Purr Members Posts: 32,382 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Either you guys stick to your black militant gimmick or ? and stay in quiet when a white person get out of pocket with you.

Obviously, he was extremely rude and condescending towards her. She warned him nicely at first to ? .

He didnt listen and kept talking ? , so he was maced.

End of story.

? him.
  • Chef_Taylor
    Chef_Taylor Members Posts: 26,584 ✭✭✭✭✭

Word.Thats almost as worse than those lottery ticket buyin muthafuckas.
  • Muhannad
    edited February 2013
    Pt.1

This ain't really about black vs. white; it's about inappropriate behavior and maturity. Was him being rude by trying to cut in line worth her possibly going to jail and having to pay damages? If you have something to lose like a career, a family depending on you, expenses like mortgage, carnotes etc. you can't go around macing/ fighting random people because they did something to ? you off but didn't pose no immediate threat and didn't invade your personal space.

• Muhannad
    edited February 2013
    Pt. 2

This guy was obviously high on something or mentally unstable, so she made him more important than he really was by engaging him like that.
    This guy was being as ? , but he didn't pose no immediate threat to her and didn't invade her personal space. She kept talking and dragging her a*s, buying stuff she didn't need just to make a nonexistant point. To make matters worse she maced this n*gga while she was on camera and now she'll have to worry about going to jail behind this bullsh*t situation that coul'd've been avoided easily.
  • unspoken_respect
    unspoken_respect Members Posts: 9,821 ✭✭✭✭✭
    3 minutes at the counter? ? that ? .
  • unspoken_respect
    unspoken_respect Members Posts: 9,821 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2013
    ...but he deserved it. I cant deal with either one.