Lets talk about Isreal (Jewish posters please holla)

Options
heavyrelish
heavyrelish Members Posts: 476 ✭✭✭
Im not choosing sides between Isreal and Iran or Muslim or Jew. Ive just been noticing thru out my whole life that when elections come around a big part of the game is the candidate pledging allegiance to Isreal. Im truly curious as to when this started and why exactly it is... I see that with Chuck Hagel going thru confirmation hearings today they keep bringing up his statements about Isreal caging Palestinians like animals. Jimmy Carter has basically been basterdized thru history for not condemning the Palestinians....

Comments

• kingquan
    kingquan Members Posts: 1
    Options
    im choosing sides and itz not cuz i hate jews itz cuz i hate zionist and what the stand for look how they treat palestinians the min u bring it up they start talk bout a holcust but more african were killed during the slave trade but that doesnt matter cuz their just animals
  • [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 0 Regulator
    Options
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Ajackson17
    Ajackson17 Members Posts: 22,501 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I don't choose the side of a Russian vagabond that cons people and than claim he is a descendant of the ancient Hebrew people. They are the world's biggest con men.
  • rage
    rage Members Posts: 5,858 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    You gotta respect Isreal's gangsta...regardless of their motives. They are not to be ? with. Having said that the only way Isreal will ever truely prosper is with a two state solution. Palestine HAS to become a sovereign nation before Isreal can be taken seriously as a true first world nation. And I think it's going to happen in the next 5 years. The latest elections saw a large shift towards the center from the voters. I think the next election will bring a leader who is more concerned with that two state solution than Ben is.
  • Cabana_Da_Don
    Cabana_Da_Don Members Posts: 7,992 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    It´s whatever now b.They got a lot of support they aint leaving any time soon.They pulled the boss move.
  • poindexter2
    poindexter2 Members Posts: 4,352 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    the small hats went from selling people fake antique clothing to fake bank notes. i could care less what happens to those con artist
  • Knives Amilli
    Knives Amilli Members Posts: 4,632 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    The Israelis are a bunch of hypocritical ? but I can't blame them for the US being their ? .
  • kingblaze84
    kingblaze84 Members Posts: 14,288 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    kingquan wrote: »
    im choosing sides and itz not cuz i hate jews itz cuz i hate zionist and what the stand for look how they treat palestinians the min u bring it up they start talk bout a holcust but more african were killed during the slave trade but that doesnt matter cuz their just animals

Cosign, ? Israel, the way they treat the Palestinians is crazy.....shame on Obama and the US govt for giving Israel cover every second when it is criticized in the United Nations. Is it any wonder why people in the Middle East hate America so much?
  • janklow
    janklow Members, Moderators Posts: 8,613 Regulator
    Options
    Jimmy Carter has basically been basterdized thru history for not condemning the Palestinians....
    also for everything else, since Jimmy Carter kind of sucks in a general way
  • heavyrelish
    Options
    janklow wrote: »
    Jimmy Carter has basically been basterdized thru history for not condemning the Palestinians....
    also for everything else, since Jimmy Carter kind of sucks in a general way

yeah but the relationship with arafa is what buried him. did u see how they ripped chuck hagel a new one? all uestions based on comments made about isreal...
  • janklow
    Options
    yeah but the relationship with arafa is what buried him. did u see how they ripped chuck hagel a new one? all uestions based on comments made about isreal...
    well, to be fair, that IS the primary concern people seem to have been espousing about Hagel

• heavyrelish
    Options
    well, to be fair, that IS the primary concern people seem to have been espousing about Hagel

yeah, and i dont feel that we should necessarily be naive about irans intentions and what have you. but it seems to me we shoot ourselves in the foot by going into every negotiation with them holding a preconcieved grudge in order to not upset isreal. i dont see the harm in granting them observer nation status in the UN.
  • [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 0 Regulator
    edited February 2013
    Options
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • kingblaze84
    Options
    Funny how America pretends to care about humans rights worldwide but doesn't even want Palestinians to have their own state. They say they do, but they don't even want Israel investigated for war crimes against the Palestinians. Embarassing......I've also noticed so far no Jewish posters have posted here.
  • janklow
    Options
    Funny how America pretends to care about humans rights worldwide but doesn't even want Palestinians to have their own state.
    in fairness, i don't think that's America's official stance

• And Step
    And Step Members Posts: 3,726 ✭✭✭
    Options

Correct it is her unofficial stance, which is it's true stance out of the public.

How's work?
  • Allah_U_Akbar
    Allah_U_Akbar Members Posts: 11,150 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I've always wondered about this, too.

Why is the United States so scared of Israel?

If you say ANYTHING that might be interpreted as critical of Israel, you have to IMMEDIATELY apologize..

..Or get labeled an "anti-Semite".... Even if your criticism was 100% correct.

Name one (1) other country that the United States cares about whether they offend or not.

I'll wait.

• kingblaze84
    Options
    Funny how America pretends to care about humans rights worldwide but doesn't even want Palestinians to have their own state.

Please....what America says and what it is doing are two different things. It says Palestinians deserve a state but allow Israel to build settlements and steal land from any future Palestinian state. It tells Israel to stop doing it but keeps giving Israel the money needed to keep stealing more land. America is one of the biggest hypocrites in the world today.
  • Muhannad
    Muhannad Members Posts: 3,007 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    What some fail to realize is these Jews pay to get support. These lobby groups like AIPAC are paying politicians to influence domestic and foreign policy. These people know how to pool their money together and black people should learn that instead of doing all that complaining and begging...
  • MarcusGarvey
    MarcusGarvey Members Posts: 4,569 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    The dickriding has to stop, the political discourse within Israel itself would make Americans uncomfortable. Newspapers like Haaretz have no problem criticizing Netanyahu or the PLO.

Maybe it's time to discuss a 1 state solution, one man/woman one vote.
  • MarcusGarvey
    MarcusGarvey Members Posts: 4,569 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    The Palestinians aren't innocent in this problem, they shoot themselves in the foot every chance they get, looking at you Hamas, if they had some better leaders maybe they'd have a state but that being said look the West Bank, they've been on their ps and qs and haven't gotten ? but settlements and walling off.
    Maybe The West Bank needs to join a confederation with Jordan if Palestinians there want some sovereignty. /rant over
  • janklow
    Options
    And Step wrote: »
    How's work?
    here we go getting creepy again
    Please....what America says and what it is doing are two different things. It says Palestinians deserve a state but allow Israel to build settlements and steal land from any future Palestinian state. It tells Israel to stop doing it but keeps giving Israel the money needed to keep stealing more land. America is one of the biggest hypocrites in the world today.
    not really countering what i posted

• kingblaze84
    Options
    Muhannad X wrote: »
    What some fail to realize is these Jews pay to get support. These lobby groups like AIPAC are paying politicians to influence domestic and foreign policy. These people know how to pool their money together and black people should learn that instead of doing all that complaining and begging...

True, Black people could learn a lot from AIPAC....money is respected more then begging and complaining by far lol. We've gotten far in many ways but remain stagnant cuz we're so used to getting success basically by complaining. Time for us to make our own moves.
  • kingblaze84
    edited February 2013
    Options
    [/quote]Janklow----not really countering what i posted[/quote]

I get that but still, America needs to start backing up its words with actions....how about cutting off all aid to Israel until it learns to stop stealing water and land? And building illegal settlements?