The skeptic game! Do you believe?

Comments

• Bodhi
    Bodhi Members Posts: 7,932 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2013

Do you believe that the media influences what people do in their everyday lives?

yes, it's obvious. For example, the media tells you whats in season and people go buy the ? because the media says it's "in".

Do you believe in yourself?
  • DoUwant2go2Heaven
    DoUwant2go2Heaven Members Posts: 10,425 ✭✭✭✭✭
    texas409 wrote: »
    Just to clarify, once you answer the question you have to ask a question. So on and so on.

I got another one though.

Do you believe that there is a conspiracy within the United States Government to totally destroy the country?

No why would the government want to destroy the country? They are making too much money from it to destroy it.

Question: Will Jay-z be considered better than Nas when their careers end?

Nope.

Anybody believe racism will ever end?

Yes. When Jesus Christ returns! Hallelujah!

Do you believe that the US government is hiding more at Area 51 than just advanced weaponry?

No. The stealth bombers and other proto types were moisten for UFOs in the 1960s.

Can you convince me ? exists without using a 3 thousand year old book that has been altered time after time to fit the current political structure if the era?

Yes. Look at creation. The heavens declare that ? exists.

Do you believe that North Korea and Iran are developing nuclear weapons for peaceful purposes?

No such thing as nuclear weapons for peaceful purposes.

What was the mark of Cain, and who was Cain afraid of if his parents and him were the only ones in existence?

The mark of Cain was a mark that the Lord put on him so that no one who found him would ? him. Read Genesis 4. Cain was afraid of being found by those who would find him. Read Genesis 4.

Do you believe that sodomites have the choice to chose to fornicate with the same sex?
  • MARIO_DRO
    MARIO_DRO Members Posts: 14,425 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Vaas wrote: »
    Just to clarify, once you answer the question you have to ask a question. So on and so on.

Do you believe that there is a conspiracy within the United States Government to totally destroy the country?

No why would the government want to destroy the country? They are making too much money from it to destroy it.

Nope.

Nope, racism for the most part is a good thing.

Will scientist ever conjure medicine to combat lebron's deteriorating hairline?

Yes. They already have options for some people now.

Do you believe that the Russians are plotting to destroy the United States of America as we speak?

Yes, they would be ? otherwise

Do you believe that we have different languages because of a story involving bunch of bob the builders and a ladder?

No. I believe that we have different languages because of the incident at the tower of Babel. Mankind tried to usurp the authority of ? because they were all united in not only language but purpose. Reference Genesis 11.

Do you believe that the media influences what people do in their everyday lives?

OF COURSE.. MEDIA RUNS THE WORLD... IT TELLS US WHAT WE SHOULD AND SHOULDNT LIKE.. WHATS GOOD AND BAD.. ALL WITHOUT ALLOWING US TO THINK FOR OURSELVES

IF JESUS AND ? IS THE SAME PERSON(as u say), WHY IS IT THAT JESUS TRied TO GET OUT OF DYING FOR OUR SINS
  • Ajackson17
    Ajackson17 Members Posts: 22,501 ✭✭✭✭✭
    No dinosaurs and humans didnt walk together.

No humans cant communicate with the dead.

Yes humans landed on earth,
  • Ajackson17
    On the moon lol
  • Ajackson17
    Will simping ever end?
  • Bodhi

Do you believe that sodomites have the choice to chose to fornicate with the same sex?

No and yes. Being homosexual, I believe, has something to do with how your brain is "wired". From there, people choose who they want to have sex with so even if a person is homosexual, they may choose not to have sex.

• SocialAssassinRati
    SocialAssassinRati Members Posts: 1,638 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ajackson17 wrote: »
    Will simping ever end?

not as long as there are fat ratchet ? with cameras and the internets
  • Ajackson17

Nope.

Do you believe that the US government is hiding more at Area 51 than just advanced weaponry?

No. The stealth bombers and other proto types were moisten for UFOs in the 1960s.

Can you convince me ? exists without using a 3 thousand year old book that has been altered time after time to fit the current political structure if the era?

Do you believe that North Korea and Iran are developing nuclear weapons for peaceful purposes?

What was the mark of Cain, and who was Cain afraid of if his parents and him were the only ones in existence?

The mark of Cain was a mark that the Lord put on him so that no one who found him would ? him. Read Genesis 4. Cain was afraid of being found by those who would find him. Read Genesis 4.

They do have the choice but a preference since estrogen levels are ushally high with them they have a desire physically to be with men. The high estrogen comes with pregnant women and stress.
  • DoUwant2go2Heaven
    Oceanic wrote: »

yes, it's obvious. For example, the media tells you whats in season and people go buy the ? because the media says it's "in".

Yes. I'm made in the image and after the likeness of ? .

Do you believe that Christopher Columbus reached the Americas "first"?
  • Bodhi
    IF JESUS AND ? IS THE SAME PERSON(as u say), WHY IS IT THAT JESUS TRied TO GET OUT OF DYING FOR OUR SINS

Because Jesus is not the son of ?
  • Stew
    Stew Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 52,234 Regulator

Hell nah ? , the Indians ran this ?

Will the Eagles ever win a Super Bowl?
  • Ajackson17

Nope, the natives were here before and africans and asians and vikings all came before him.He was late actually. It was already known in other parts of the world.
  • Idiopathic Joker
    Idiopathic Joker Members, Moderators Posts: 45,691 Regulator

Nope.

Who was Cain afraid of if no one else was in existence?
  • DoUwant2go2Heaven

Nope.

Do you believe that the Russians are plotting to destroy the United States of America as we speak?

Do you believe that we have different languages because of a story involving bunch of bob the builders and a ladder?

No. I believe that we have different languages because of the incident at the tower of Babel. Mankind tried to usurp the authority of ? because they were all united in not only language but purpose. Reference Genesis 11.

OF COURSE.. MEDIA RUNS THE WORLD... IT TELLS US WHAT WE SHOULD AND SHOULDNT LIKE.. WHATS GOOD AND BAD.. ALL WITHOUT ALLOWING US TO THINK FOR OURSELVES

Jesus was all ? and all man. Thus His humanity was on display in the garden of Gethsemane. But He yielded His will to the father and said those famous words : "Not my will be done, but yours". Hallelujah! What a Savior we have!

Do you believe that the Chinese are a military threat to the United States of America?
  • S2J
    S2J Members Posts: 28,458 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Will simping ever end?

Ha. No, not on the internet. That anonymity soothes the soul of nggas who dont interact w/ bytches in real life.

Why Halle had to pop a white man to win a Oscar? Why Denzel had to be crooked before he took it?
  • Ajackson17

Nope.

Jesus was all ? and all man. Thus His humanity was on display in the garden of Gethsemane. But He yielded His will to the father and said those famous words : "Not my will be done, but yours". Hallelujah! What a Savior we have!

Do you believe that the Chinese are a military threat to the United States of America?

Nope we have too much weapons of mass destruction and they have bodies. That is all.

Do you think the Israelies are the true children of Jacob of blood?
  • DoUwant2go2Heaven
    Will simping ever end?

No. Well at least not before the Chargers!

Do you believe that the media is pushing "zombies" upon the masses because they know something that most people don't?
  • Ajackson17
    Will simping ever end?

No. Well at least not before the Chargers!

Do you believe that the media is pushing "zombies" upon the masses because they know something that most people don't?

Yes and they are trying to get another scroll released from revelations. Something is about to go down.
  • MARIO_DRO
    MARIO_DRO Members Posts: 14,425 ✭✭✭✭✭

Nope.

OF COURSE... CHINESE HAVE MORE MANPOWER AND TECHNOLOGY...

CAN A ? PERSON (ACTIVE OR INACTIVE(still has those desires but doesnt act upon them) GO TO HEAVEN?
  • Idiopathic Joker
    Cain1 wrote: »

Nope.

I fear no one bruh

Your old enough, I should be asking you
  • DoUwant2go2Heaven

Nope.

People were still going to be born, so people would of course hear that Cain was the first murderer eventually. And also the Bible doesn't name all of Adam and Eves children. The only child that is named after Cain and Able, is Seth. But the Bible says that they had other sons and daughters as well. So who's to say that there weren't other children running around at the time that Cain was cursed? The Bible is silent on that issue. So speculation is the best that we can do.

Do you believe that you will live to see world war 3?

• Ajackson17

Nope.

OF COURSE... CHINESE HAVE MORE MANPOWER AND TECHNOLOGY...

CAN A ? PERSON (ACTIVE OR INACTIVE(still has those desires but doesnt act upon them) GO TO HEAVEN?

Repent and turn away. The word is quite clear on it.

Do you think we will achieve type 1 civilization in our life time?
  • DMTxTHC
    DMTxTHC Members Posts: 14,218 ✭✭✭✭✭

? no.. Africans from the Mali kingdom and Norse Europeans reached the (inhabited) Americas first (I think)..

Will there be a cure for ? /AIDS this decade?..
  • Idiopathic Joker

Nope.

People were still going to be born, so people would of course hear that Cain was the first murderer eventually. And also the Bible doesn't name all of Adam and Eves children. The only child that is named after Cain and Able, is Seth. But the Bible says that they had other sons and daughters as well. So who's to say that there weren't other children running around at the time that Cain was cursed? The Bible is silent on that issue. So speculation is the best that we can do.

Do you believe that you will live to see world war 3?

Yes, and soft Obama will have us destroyed.

Where in the bible is the first prophecy of Jesus Christ?