Comments

• ocelot
    ocelot Members Posts: 10,019 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Don't get fired Jalen!!!
  • jay83
    jay83 Members Posts: 5,490 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I am surprised that Shaq is this bad on TV. Seemed like the perfect fit based on his playing days.

This is why I ain't gettin' gassed about Ray Lewis on TV. That preaching-braveheart ? will look real silly in a suit and on a TV set behind a desk.

He'll always be a legend on the court, but he's Hasheem Thabeet on TV.

LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • unspoken_respect
    unspoken_respect Members Posts: 9,821 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2013
    Options
    Sad thing is as great a player Shaq was, his attitude doesn't match. He will argue with anybody over any petty thing.

What has Shaq done for the betterment of sports compared to what Rose did to Skip Bayless? Everyone rejoiced that day.

• greenwood1921
    greenwood1921 Members Posts: 47,115 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Sad thing is as great a player Shaq was, his attitude doesn't match. He will argue with anybody over any petty thing.

What has Shaq done for the betterment of sports compared to what Rose did to Skip Bayless? Everyone rejoiced that day.

Sad thing is Bayless made more money at the end of the day from that than Rose did. He probably even scripted it with him.
  • peagle05
    peagle05 Members Posts: 25,011 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Water Pistol Pete

4.....LIFE

nuc72607.gif.jpg
  • DR. JEK
    DR. JEK Members Posts: 5,331 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Shaq always had a tendency to get emotional, even in his playing days. When Kobe start emerging he was on some "I dont guard the yard if the big dog dont get feed" ? . After the refs cheated for D Wade in those 06 finals and got Shaq a ring, Petty ass ? was on some "Kobe How my nuts taste" ? . It dont surprise me the ? up there wit Charles Barkey and cant take a joke without a childish responce. Jalen gets on my nerves too on tv with his teeth clinching way of talking he be doin...but Shaq be taking ? to the extreme. On open court when he was telling guys Brook Lopez is better than Dwight I thought He was gonna burst a blood vessel wth the estrogen filled rants he was doin.
  • [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Legend in Two Sports Posts: 8,496 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Jalen has been a ? who spoke his mind since his playing days though, nothing he is doing now is different from how he was coming up.....

• lamontbdc
    lamontbdc Members Posts: 18,824 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    DaBull wrote: »
    both them ? lame...
    chuck , Ernie and Kenny >>>

truth
  • Mdizzle9000
    Mdizzle9000 Members, Writer Posts: 8,319 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    skip kinda ethered jalen back when he brought up players who snitch on eachother to espn and looked at jalen and he flinched
  • ocelot
    ocelot Members Posts: 10,019 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    skip kinda ethered jalen back when he brought up players who snitch on eachother to espn and looked at jalen and he flinched

I always thought when ESPN say "undisclosed sources" it was ? that wanted to work for them when they retired...lol
  • ShadyWorldOrder
    ShadyWorldOrder Members Posts: 711 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    jalen is terrible ontv also sounds like he reading a one line teleprompter with the lil bouncing ball

Naw bro I can understand Jalen way better than I caan understand Shaq..........Plus that was the same joke Arie Spears ethered Shaq with @ All-star Comedy jam
  • playmaker88
    playmaker88 Members Posts: 67,905 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    jalen is terrible ontv also sounds like he reading a one line teleprompter with the lil bouncing ball

Naw bro I can understand Jalen way better than I caan understand Shaq..........Plus that was the same joke Arie Spears ethered Shaq with @ All-star Comedy jam

The way Jalen speaks annoys the ? out of me. i cant be the only one that notices it