50 gettin @ Elliott Wilson on twitter "Your a punk and you will always be a punk" ...

Options
2»

Comments

• blackgod813
    blackgod813 Members Posts: 9,577 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Shout to elliot eminem ? boy wilsion the ? posum ? he is....hiphop do need ross...the lyrics lyrics he sound lik a
    He did a deal with satan but still pro blak I love it ? dey laws ....we cheered when towers fell I cant believe boosie in jail ? go to hell.!
  • MF_Doomerville
    MF_Doomerville Members Posts: 2,287 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ^^ gee is that you?
  • Blank_Sinatra
    Blank_Sinatra Members Posts: 1,145 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Strange..

It seemed as though they was on good terms.

I remember 5-6 years back when "Yellow ? " was Editor in Chief, 50 was on the cover of XXL it seemed on a monthly basis.

What triggered this..?

By the way that saltine hoe Vanessa Satten or whatever the ? her name is destroyed what semblance of credibility XXL ever had when she replaced Elliot.

• A1000MILES
    A1000MILES Members, Writer Posts: 13,287 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ^^ The fact that 50 hates his enemies' friends...Unless they're profitable for him...
  • [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Legend in Two Sports Posts: 8,496 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2013
    Options
    I was XXL/Source fanatic from 00-06.....

u ? do know that Elliot Wilson lost alot of integrity because of the way he rode AFTERMATH/GUNIT/SHADY until the train fell of the tracks right ?

no ? it got to the point as to where every other issue had an artist from one of them three labels on the cover.... so yea fif is prolly a lil upset that Elliot has moved on to the next train station.....

jigga is one of the very few artists that are smart of enough to use magazine covers to their advantage instead of running to the publications every time they ask for a cover.....
  • c.b.b.
    c.b.b. Members Posts: 2,843 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    south4life wrote: »
    Funny how it was Elliot Wilson that had Shady/Aftermath/G-Unit on damn near every cover ? riding them, now 50 talking bout he is ? riding Jay-Z, I remember Elliot saying 50 was the greatest of all time Lol

lol, I was about to say. "Didn't XXL have G Unit or someone from Aftermath on every other issue around '03-'04?"

50 is just mad that they aren't kissing his azz anymore. Dude's ego has to be out of this world.

• ImTheKangRoundHere
    ImTheKangRoundHere Members Posts: 4,649 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    riddlerap wrote: »
    50 stay winning
    riddlerap wrote: »
    50 stay winning
    lol@50 stay winning

we will see when his album comes out
  • jono
    jono Members Posts: 30,280 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Be$T_1 wrote: »

u ? do know that Elliot Wilson lost alot of integrity because of the way he rode AFTERMATH/GUNIT/SHADY until the train fell of the tracks right ?

no ? it got to the point as to where every other issue had an artist from one of them three labels on the cover.... so yea fif is prolly a lil upset that Elliot has moved on to the next train station.....

jigga is one of the very few artists that are smart of enough to use magazine covers to their advantage instead of running to the publications every time they ask for a cover.....

XXL did that because G-Unit/Shady was beefin with The Source. This was during Benzino's reign of terror and the XXL/Source feud is old as hell. Both mags ruined their credibility but XXL was trying to solidify itself as an alternative to The Source.
  • c.b.b.
    c.b.b. Members Posts: 2,843 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    jono wrote: »
    Be$T_1 wrote: »

XXL did that because G-Unit/Shady was beefin with The Source. This was during Benzino's reign of terror and the XXL/Source feud is old as hell. Both mags ruined their credibility but XXL was trying to solidify itself as an alternative to The Source.

Yeah, XXL only did that b/c Benzino was going hard at Eminem and the "Interscope Machine"

The Benzino vs Interscope battle had to be one of the funniest beefs ever. I actually agreed with a lot Benzino had to say about Interscope and Eminem being the rap version of Elvis, but I think Benzino became a little too obsessed and brought down the Source with his own personal vendettas
  • scrapper1
    scrapper1 Members Posts: 2,923 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Elliott Wilson is quite a ? rider though. Jay and Rick Ross gets most of his adoration. Dude went all TMZ on Nas, reporting all that divorce gossip like hes Wendy Williams.He tight with Kelis publicist then wonders why Nas wont ? with him. Get em 50.