Husbands who do housework may have less sex, study says

Options

Comments

• BiblicalAtheist
    BiblicalAtheist Members Posts: 15,668 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    .IRS. wrote: »
    I guess its alright to help out, sweep the the floor, not afraid to touch dishes, you know light duty. But if he starts washing walls and baseboards and other fine detail work, I'm done. That's my meditation, take that away and somebody's gonna getta hurt.

Hey if you ever need some extra 'meditation' hit me up. =)

You chop the trees and I'll bring the clean.
  • Ajackson17
    Ajackson17 Members Posts: 22,501 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I clean everything as well. I livrd with a whole bunch of women and ex military as well and I learned my way around tools. Kinesethetic (spelled it wrong) senses are not my strong suiy so I havr to do extra work to figure it out and remember ? . So Im more use to cokking and cleaning inside. Office worker and all.
  • [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 0 Regulator
    edited February 2013
    Options
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Kat
    Kat Members Posts: 50,667 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    caddo man wrote: »
    I never have to cause he stays on top of his ? . Only time I've taken out trash is when he's been out of town.

He's ex-military and very neat...makes me look a bit messy at times. =(

That ? dont mean nothing

I'm not following...don't mean nothing in regards to what?
  • Ajackson17
    Options
    HAHAHA ? beta males...

"the ? i need to know how to change a tire for? i just flip my license over and call roadside assistance."

how them words taste now ? ?
    being housewives with none of the benefits.

Changing a tire is easy, so i dont understand why cats cant do it and I grew up with women.
  • The Prodigalson
    The Prodigalson Members, Writer Posts: 8,715 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Changing tires, oil, depending on the car carborators,starters, etc. ? if you cant do any of this ? or atleast one just change your ? sex.
  • The Prodigalson
    The Prodigalson Members, Writer Posts: 8,715 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I never have to cause he stays on top of his ? . Only time I've taken out trash is when he's been out of town.

That ? dont mean nothing

Being in the military has no baring on how neat a ? is.
  • Dupac
    Dupac Members, Writer Posts: 68,365 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    A.) work two jobs
    B.) does housework
    C.)active sex life
    Du). all of the above
  • [Deleted User]
    Options
  • caddo man
    caddo man Members Posts: 22,476 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

That ? dont mean nothing

^^This^^
  • south4life
    south4life Members Posts: 9,113 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Well what happens when your wife does jack ? ?
    She comes home from work and acts like she is too tired to do anything.
    I have our son all day until i go to work and i have a night job, she gets him once i go to work.
    I have the house clean all the time because i'm a neat freak and i have food ready because, i know she won't have ? cooked when i get home, if i depended on her to cook our daugther will go to bed hungry and i would come home hungry with nothing to eat.
  • Kat
    Kat Members Posts: 50,667 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

That ? dont mean nothing

I think it helps some learn the importance of structure and cleaning behind yourself.

south4life wrote: »
    I have our son all day until i go to work and i have a night job, she gets him once i go to work.
    I have the house clean all the time because i'm a neat freak and i have food ready because, i know she won't have ? cooked when i get home, if i depended on her to cook our daugther will go to bed hungry and i would come home hungry with nothing to eat.

It means you ? up.
  • south4life
    south4life Members Posts: 9,113 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

That ? dont mean nothing

I think it helps some learn the importance of structure and cleaning behind yourself.

south4life wrote: »

It means you ? up.

She is spoiled by her family, they did everything for her
  • a.mann
    a.mann Members Posts: 19,746 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2013
    Options
    the man-cave stays somewhat tidy.......just don't open the closet door
  • s_a_m_r_i_o
    s_a_m_r_i_o Members Posts: 2,089 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ? . Women like guys to know how to cook,clean and keep stuff together. Especially a clean bedroom. Just don't be wearing an apron while doing so.
  • caddo man
    Options
    Man some of you posters just cant read for ? .

Read the damn article then post.
  • hadezbone
    hadezbone Members Posts: 220 ✭✭
    Options
    but what if the woman is a mess, sloppy, and the man is neat, or well organized.. he'll have to take the "buren" of cleaning....
  • BabyBugatti
    BabyBugatti Members Posts: 9,173 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    sam is a clean freak.
    i dont give a ? .
    whoop
  • buttuh_b
    buttuh_b Members Posts: 13,544 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I do everything myself except cook. I got OCD or some ? . I like ? the way I like it. Most of my S/O's haven't been as thorough in cleaning as I prefer.
  • Iheart~Cali
    Iheart~Cali Members Posts: 5,991 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I LOVE when my husband decides to do housework; probably because he never does it....extremely messy man. He's a very hard worker so it's rare that I ask him to do anything around the house. However he will surprise me out of the blue and have the house clean when I come back. I damn near fall over from shock. Not gonna lie, it just makes me want to give him a 4 hour ? when I come home to that! I wouldn't call it a reward, but just the fact that he was trying to be so considerate makes me all warm and fuzzy inside :)
  • DarcSkies
    DarcSkies Members Posts: 13,791 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Chances are if he's doing a lot of housework she's working her ass off. She dont have time for no Maiden-Ass-? ? after a hard days work.

His punk ass smellin like Pine-Sol, rubber gloves and sweat. I dont blame these hoes.

No matter what a woman says nobody wants a domesticated ? -? . A woman will appreciate it is you "HELP HER OUT" every once in a while. But when that ? becomes a pattern they just start seeing you as a ? , doing ? work.

As they should.
  • [Deleted User]
    Options
  • IC_Chupacabra
    IC_Chupacabra Members Posts: 49
    Options
    I can testify I have witnessed this in action, a friend of mine (AKA Me). Tries to help, did all the dishes and cooked most every meal, and they ? was on an embargo so I was short time one it. NEXT!
  • Ajackson17
    Options
    It just means that a lot of women love Nignogs. I cook, clean, do outdoors work, have a career, own my own ? . No one can tell me nothing.
  • caddo man
    Options
    Ajackson17 wrote: »
    It just means that a lot of women love Nignogs. I cook, clean, do outdoors work, have a career, own my own ? . No one can tell me nothing.

Nah bruh Women like men. Be confident and dont let her run over you. Most women want the typical dude. All women are not the same. All men are not the same.

I betcha there are some domestic men out there that women give up the ? constantly. but all in all . Women want a dude that is consistent, confident and plays the male role.

On the real, some of you MFer caught feelings early.