Options
13»

Comments

• Ajackson17
    Ajackson17 Members Posts: 22,501 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    caddo man wrote: »
    Ajackson17 wrote: »
    It just means that a lot of women love Nignogs. I cook, clean, do outdoors work, have a career, own my own ? . No one can tell me nothing.

Nah bruh Women like men. Be confident and dont let her run over you. Most women want the typical dude. All women are not the same. All men are not the same.

I betcha there are some domestic men out there that women give up the ? constantly. but all in all . Women want a dude that is consistent, confident and plays the male role.

On the real, some of you MFer caught feelings early.

Im all of that lol, I need a cleaning wife but I love to cook though, so if she ain't better some days she gotta get put the way.
  • LUClEN
    LUClEN Members Posts: 20,559 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Sex should never be a reward for any act someone does

Psych prof once told me that orgasm is one of the strongest things you can reward an organism with to condition it

• lighthearted26
    lighthearted26 Members Posts: 1,362 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Darxwell wrote: »
    Chances are if he's doing a lot of housework she's working her ass off. She dont have time for no Maiden-Ass-? ? after a hard days work.

His punk ass smellin like Pine-Sol, rubber gloves and sweat. I dont blame these hoes.

No matter what a woman says nobody wants a domesticated ? -? . A woman will appreciate it is you "HELP HER OUT" every once in a while. But when that ? becomes a pattern they just start seeing you as a ? , doing ? work.

As they should.

This
  • bignorm
    bignorm Members Posts: 5,410 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Women dont want a submissive man. They see this as submissive.
  •   Colin$mackabi$h
    Colin$mackabi$h Members Posts: 16,586 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    bignorm wrote: »
    Women dont want a submissive man. They see this as submissive.

This.