Since its Black History Month, I present to you "? is White"

Options
bubbaclot
bubbaclot Members Posts: 676 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited February 2013 in R & R (Religion and Race)
It's just under 30min but this just might be the realest vid you've ever watched!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7_t2UK8eqLU&sns=em

Comments

• huey
    huey Members Posts: 11,743 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    But we were made in his image
  • BoldChild
    BoldChild Members Posts: 11,415 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ? is whatever you want it to be.
  • VIBE
    VIBE Members Posts: 54,384 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    freehuey89 wrote: »
    But we were made in his image

Man makes ? in their image.
  • bubbaclot
    Options
    And what image is most duplicated?
  • bubbaclot
    Options
    I've never understood the fact that Black people as a community have a lot of spending power but it never benefits the community itself.
  • Copper
    Copper Members Posts: 49,532 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    bubbaclot wrote: »
    I've never understood the fact that Black people as a community have a lot of spending power but it never benefits the community itself.

black people worship european retailers and thier way of life
  • bubbaclot
    Options
    CopperKing wrote: »

black people worship european retailers and thier way of life

It's funny because black culture is imitated a lot too. As a matter of a little bit of all cultures are imitated in some form or fashion but I think the Black and White cultures are the most imitated cultures on this planet.

I could be wrong.
  • ImTheKangRoundHere
    ImTheKangRoundHere Members Posts: 4,649 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    As a black man I learned that when it comes to you against the white man you are always wrong!
  • Supreme_Mind999
    Supreme_Mind999 Members Posts: 5,185 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2013
    Options
    First of all b

White people can take Black History Month(Feb the shortest Month of the year) and shove it up where the sun don't shine..We are A ALL YEAR AROUND PEOPLE..After 400 years + of abuse you only gonna give us 28 days to celebrate our greatness? and Feburary is the name of one of THEIR greek gods so how you gonna call Feb black history month and the name of the month is a greek ? 's name? gtfoh

? IS White

Google The word "? " and you get a picture of a old white man with a baby ? sitting on a cloud playing finger wrestling with another ? ? in the sky

? is ? ,,A Greek ? to be exact

Weak ? pray to ? ,b
  • bubbaclot
    Options
    First of all b

White people can take Black History Month(Feb the shortest Month of the year) and shove it up where the sun don't shine..We are A ALL YEAR AROUND PEOPLE..After 400 years + of abuse you only gonna give us 28 days to celebrate our greatness? and Feburary is the name of one of THEIR greek gods so how you gonna call Feb black history month and the name of the month is a greek ? 's name? gtfoh

? IS White

Google The word "? " and you get a picture of a old white man with a baby ? sitting on a cloud playing finger wrestling with another ? ? in the sky

Weak ? pray to ? ,b

Yeah you didn't watch the video and you are misinformed.

White people didn't GIVE us Black History Month. Do your homework bro.
  • Ajackson17
    Ajackson17 Members Posts: 22,501 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Why is ? white? So he is a humanoid?
  • Supreme_Mind999
    Supreme_Mind999 Members Posts: 5,185 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    First of all b

? IS White

Weak ? pray to ? ,b

Did my homework..So february isn't a greek word? Is it african?

I love MLK but why isn't Imhotep celebrated?..? why we don't celebrate Nat Turner?

"Black history month" is still in the web of white people's matrix...They control what images of blackness we see in the media..

You do YOUR homework,my friend
  • bubbaclot
    Options
    First of all b

? IS White

Weak ? pray to ? ,b

Did my homework..So february isn't a greek word? Is it african?

I love MLK but why isn't Imhotep celebrated?..? why we don't celebrate Nat Turner?

"Black history month" is still in the web of white people's matrix...They control what images of blackness we see in the media..

You do YOUR homework,my friend

Lets be serious. Most white people don't know or even care why February or any month for that matter got its name. It's just the name of the month.

Second media is so much a personal choice these days. A person don't have to sit in front of a TV or listen to the radio and just accept what is displayed of played. If you wanna see ? about Imhotep 24/7 you or anyone else can make that happen.

Society is very active in its own media.
  • zombie
    zombie Members Posts: 13,450 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ? is not white. In fact ? has no image but if he did he it would not be white.
  • Disciplined InSight
    Disciplined InSight Members Posts: 13,478 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    That's Cesare Borgia..
  • Olorun22
    Olorun22 Members Posts: 5,696 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    So whats the solution?
  •   Colin$mackabi$h
    Colin$mackabi$h Members Posts: 16,586 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Will mankind ever agree on anything?
  • MoneyPowerRespect
    MoneyPowerRespect Members Posts: 2,332 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I can't fully agree with the video. The Bible does say that we will lose sight of our history and knowledge. It just seems like the prophecy is coming true. We will never be able to come together as a people as long as no one knows ? /Yeshua/Elohim/Yaweh...
  • BiblicalAtheist
    BiblicalAtheist Members Posts: 15,668 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2013
    Options
    We will never be able to come together as a people as long as no one knows ? /Yeshua/Elohim/Yaweh...

we see ourselves as separate from one another.
  • MoneyPowerRespect
    MoneyPowerRespect Members Posts: 2,332 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    .IRS. wrote: »
    We will never be able to come together as a people as long as no one knows ? /Yeshua/Elohim/Yaweh...

we see ourselves as separate from one another.

that's the problem..