man baggage

Options
BrideofKilla
BrideofKilla Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 4,566 ✭✭✭✭✭
Hey powder room, i'm back with another opinion thread. How much baggage is too much to handle?

Ok so I met this guy, we've been talking for a minute and for the most part he's pretty cool. He's 26, a year younger than me- but he's extremely mature for his age.

when we first met I noticed he had a tattoo of a pair of lips on his neck with a lady's name under it. I ask him about it and it was his ex of 9yrs. He said that they are through and I believe him.

He then mentions that she's like 49yrs old and he met her shortly after his mother passed when he was 17. And i'm the youngest person he has ever talked to.

Ladies,is this man looking for a mother figure or am I reading too much into this?

Men, how old is the oldest woman you've ever talked to or pursued? And how old were you when you met?

Comments

• BrideofKilla
    Options
    I knew it! He said it so normally like all men have been with women that have 20+ yrs on them. what's your age cut off, copper?
  • Copper
    Copper Members Posts: 49,532 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2013
    Options
    Guurrrlllllll....let me tell u!!!!

35 and even thats pushing it

is she 49 now or when he met her?
  • BrideofKilla
    Options
    49 currently.damn cougar,smh
  • MrSoutCity
    MrSoutCity Members Posts: 2,709 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Lol. I'm 26 and I have a lady friend that turned 49 last month.
  • BrideofKilla
    Options
    @mrsoutcity do you prefer older women?
  • MrSoutCity
    MrSoutCity Members Posts: 2,709 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I use too because I taught they were more mature but females are gonna be females no mater their age. I only been with a female younger than me once tho and that was only to see if her head game was like she said it was.
  • [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 0 Regulator
    Options
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Trollio
    Trollio Members Posts: 25,815 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    That ? go looking for ? at senor citizen homes and bingo night
  • BrideofKilla
    Options
    Hey powder room, i'm back with another opinion thread. How much baggage is too much to handle?

Ok so I met this guy, we've been talking for a minute and for the most part he's pretty cool. He's 26, a year younger than me- but he's extremely mature for his age.

when we first met I noticed he had a tattoo of a pair of lips on his neck with a lady's name under it. I ask him about it and it was his ex of 9yrs. He said that they are through and I believe him.

He then mentions that she's like 49yrs old and he met her shortly after his mother passed when he was 17. And i'm the youngest person he has ever talked to.

Ladies,is this man looking for a mother figure or am I reading too much into this?

Men, how old is the oldest woman you've ever talked to or pursued? And how old were you when you met?

you need to get rid of that mommas boy... you gon wind up arguing over him hugging on your momma too much.

you need to get rid of that mommas boy... you gon wind up arguing over him hugging on your momma too much.

Smh, wow never thought about that. He already asked to meet her. I thought he was just trying to get to know me

• HarlemThumzUp
    HarlemThumzUp Members Posts: 4,942 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    reminds me of when Mike Epps had the special talkin bout his boy knockin off old ladies and ? , she in the car sleep this ? got chicken wings they got on matchin sweat suits snd ? comin from the nursing home
  • DarthRozay
    DarthRozay Members Posts: 20,570 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    There's nothing wrong with older women, but you might be right. He may have mother issues.
  • MzKB
    MzKB Members Posts: 3,366 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I think you are more concerned with the connection between the tattoo and the ex. (whether it is still an emotional attachment)
    Being that he generally dates females older than him, and you are only a year older than him, that speaks volumes of your maturity level.
    He could be looking for a woman that is around his age but has the mentality of the older woman he is use to dating.
  • BrideofKilla
    Options
    MzzKlapBak wrote: »
    I think you are more concerned with the connection between the tattoo and the ex. (whether it is still an emotional attachment)
    Being that he generally dates females older than him, and you are only a year older than him, that speaks volumes of your maturity level.
    He could be looking for a woman that is around his age but has the mentality of the older woman he is use to dating.

That makes alot of sense. Though it's hard to look at his face without seeing his neck. I can be mature for my age but I still want to enjoy my 20s while it last. I'll act 50 when I turn that age. I like that he is a gentleman but I can't stand when he tells me i'm impatient like some petulant child.
  • Supreme_Mind999
    Supreme_Mind999 Members Posts: 5,185 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2013
    Options
    You better Hide your grandmama from that ?

You can be butt naked looking all sexi,young, and tender on the bed and he's gonna be fantasizing about moistrizing

angela basset's crow's feet and vericose veins with mango oil

9 years is long time to be sharing DNA with someone so if you think shes completely out his system then you're

sadly mistaken
  • Dupac
    Dupac Members, Writer Posts: 68,365 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ? prolly folds napkins into bibs n ? when he eat at the table
  • Kat
    Kat Members Posts: 50,667 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Hmm..I know I wouldn't be the one to deal with his mommy issues.

Nine years is a long time to be with anybody at such a young age, but a woman old enough to be his mom?

Strange.
  • Roster Player #99
    Roster Player #99 Members Posts: 4,237 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • BrideofKilla
    Options
    So no one is going to answer the question? I know this man can't be the only person with old dusty skeletons in the closet.
  • DarthRozay
    DarthRozay Members Posts: 20,570 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    So no one is going to answer the question? I know this man can't be the only person with old dusty skeletons in the closet.
    what question?

but does this dude need to be breast fed? or has he moved up onto bottles?
  • BrideofKilla
    Options
    What is the oldest aged women you've dated?

Also,I was gonna try breast feeding but I think we'll stick to formula for now.
  • shit happens
    shit happens Members Posts: 10,739 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Hoe you dun lost yo mind you talking about this ? ? and you got a baby young enough to still be on formula you trippin ? you dun fell dine