North Korea "dream video"! Destruction of America aka Babylon the Great!

Options

Comments

• Ajackson17
    Ajackson17 Members Posts: 22,501 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Nah b I absorb nuclear, antimatter, dark energy and hyperspace energy.
  • bgoat
    bgoat Members Posts: 4,339 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    West Coast ? should worry. NK missles might not even make it that far tho.
  • The Prodigalson
    The Prodigalson Members, Writer Posts: 8,715 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    You might want to start reading your Bibles because the signs are continuing to mount up.

What signs?
  • DoUwant2go2Heaven
    DoUwant2go2Heaven Members Posts: 10,425 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2013
    Options
    VIBE wrote: »
    What's tragic is that history is repeating itself. The government had advance warning that the Japanese were coming to attack at Pearl Harbor, but yet nothing was done. The threat was ignored and the results were devastating.

But this next coming attack is not going to be isolated on a distant island, rather it will be an all out concentrated attack on the whole of the United States of America, which will destroy every major city that exits within it's borders with nuclear annihilation.

And here we are on the cusp of the event and the warnings are again being ignored, not only by the government but by the citizens as well.

And yes, the word of ? speaks about this exact scenario playing out; again fulfilling the prophecy. Amen.

? speaks of nukes and ? ?

Devastating effects of Nuclear warfare:

"This is the plague with which the LORD will strike all the nations that fought against Jerusalem: Their flesh will rot while they are still standing on their feet, their eyes will rot in their sockets, and their tongues will rot in their mouths." Zechariah 14:12

Bright Arrows, that don't miss their mark, are equivalent to guided missiles in our day:

"For, lo, I will raise and cause to come up against Babylon an assembly of great nations from the north country: and they shall set themselves in array against her; from thence she shall be taken: their arrows shall be as of a mighty expert man; none shall return in vain." Jeremiah 50:9

2m7xb9x.jpg

"Make bright the arrows; gather the shields: the LORD hath raised up the spirit of the kings of the Medes: for his device is against Babylon, to destroy it; because it is the vengeance of the LORD, the vengeance of his temple." Jeremiah 51:11

Total destruction after a nuclear attack leaves no inhabitants:

"I will rise up against them," declares the LORD Almighty. "I will cut off from Babylon her name and survivors, her offspring and descendants," declares the LORD. I will make Babylon a desolate place of owls, filled with swamps and marshes. I will sweep the land with the broom of destruction. I, the LORD of Heaven's Armies, have spoken!"Isaiah 14:22-23

• DoUwant2go2Heaven
    Options
    What we have to realize is that when the attack from the 10 kings come to Babylon the Great, it is going to be a ? -shot! All of the eggs will be in the basket of the 10 kings. The only way to take down the mightiest nation that ever existed on planet earth is to go all out!

There will be no holding back. And because there will be no holding back, the 10 kings will unleash their nuclear arsenal without restraint. The prophets describe the destruction of Babylon the Great as being a sneak attack that surprises not only the inhabitants of Babylon, but the whole entire world! It's going to be total destruction, just like ? and Gomorrah was destroyed. But it's only the beginning of the end. Once America is annihilated, the antichrist and the mark of the beast will soon follow.

And that is the time that Jesus Christ said would be the worst time in human history. If Jesus Christ didn't return at the moment He will return, He told us that no flesh would be left alive. Amen.
  • bubbaclot
    bubbaclot Members Posts: 676 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Damn ? u scary!
  • DoUwant2go2Heaven
    Options
    Ajackson17 wrote: »
    Hebrews will be here and protected.

? actually calls His people out of Babylon.

"And I heard another voice from heaven, saying, Come out of her, my people, that ye be not partakers of her sins, and that ye receive not of her plagues." Revelation 18:4

The call to flee is repeated 9 times in Jeremiah chapter 50 and 51 as well. Here goes the last of the 9 calls in the Jeremiah prophecy, which also give those who flee directions about where they must go.

"You who have escaped the sword, Depart! Do not stay! Remember the LORD from afar, And let Jerusalem come to your mind." Jeremiah 51:50

If you read Revelation 12, ? tells us where the place of safety is in the last days. And if you read Matthew 24, Jesus Christ gives instructions to those who are living in Judea about what they must do when they see the abomination of desolation happen.

Therefore we can conclude that ? tells His people to get to Israel in the last days, so that they can be part of the wilderness deliverance of Revelation 12. Amen.

• DoUwant2go2Heaven
    edited February 2013
    Options
    bgoat wrote: »

They're perfecting the technology as we speak. And North Korea is only 1 facet of what is coming. Russia, China, and Iran are the bigger hogs in the soon coming destruction.
  • Purr
    Purr Members Posts: 32,382 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    So, should I shave my ? or get ot waxed? A tough decision to make.

Where the poll at? I need help.
  • Chase N Bundlez
    Chase N Bundlez Members Posts: 5,040 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2013
    Options

They're perfecting the technology as we speak. And North Korea is only 1 facet of what is coming. Russia, China, and Iran are the bigger hogs in the soon coming destruction.

What church do u attend and what day do u go, saturday or sunday?
  • DoUwant2go2Heaven
    Options
    You might want to start reading your Bibles because the signs are continuing to mount up.

What signs?

Well the hostility between America and Iran is a major sign. The prophecies indicate that it will be the nation of Iran that stirs the ? , which is exactly what has been happening. The ancient name for Iran in the bible, is the Medes. You can google it to verify. Here are a couple of the prophecies that tell the story of how Babylon will be defeated.

"Look, I will stir up the Medes against Babylon. They cannot be tempted by silver or bribed with gold."
    Isaiah 13:17

"Make bright the arrows; gather the shields: the LORD hath raised up the spirit of the kings of the Medes: for his device is against Babylon, to destroy it; because it is the vengeance of the LORD, the vengeance of his temple." Jeremiah 51:11

"Raise a signal flag to the nations. Sound the battle cry! Mobilize them all against Babylon. Prepare them to fight against her! Bring out the armies of Ararat, Minni, and Ashkenaz. Appoint a commander, and bring a multitude of horses like swarming locusts! Bring against her the armies of the nations--led by the kings of the Medes and all their captains and officers." Jeremiah 51:27-28

The Medes, modern day Iran, will be the catalyst that will lead to the total destruction of America. But that is just 1 sign of many more signs. Amen.
  • DoUwant2go2Heaven
    Options

I fellowship at Bay view Baptist Church in San Diego, CA. Your more than welcome to come and join us as we worship and serve the LORD as the body of Christ! We love Jesus and He loves you too!

Services are at 745am and 11am every Sunday. Amen.
  • Chase N Bundlez
    Chase N Bundlez Members Posts: 5,040 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

I fellowship at Bay view Baptist Church in San Diego, CA. Your more than welcome to come and join us as we worship and serve the LORD as the body of Christ! We love Jesus and He loves you too!

Ook, cool...I got a cousin that says the same thing ur saying now, but she goes to church on Saturday and says anyone that goes on Sunday are praying to the "sun ? ' and not really Jesus, and therefore they are apart of the babylon and will not be saved when christ comes on judgement day.

Ur basically as good as being a devil worshiper in her eyes.
  • Lou Cypher
    Lou Cypher Members Posts: 52,521 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • DoUwant2go2Heaven
    Options

Ook, cool...I got a cousin that says the same thing ur saying now, but she goes to church on Saturday and says anyone that goes on Sunday are praying to the "sun ? ' and not really Jesus, and therefore they are apart of the babylon and will not be saved when christ comes on judgement day.

Ur basically as good as being a devil worshiper in her eyes.

I'm sorry that your cousin feels that way. I pray to Jesus all day every day, not just on Sunday. Thank ? that Jesus came to set us free from the curse of the law, by becoming a curse for us. And if you care to enlighten your cousin, you can have her read Romans 14:5, Colossians 2:16, and Galatians 4 for a better understanding about there being no difference about what day one goes to church to worship as the body of Christ. Amen.
  • (ob)Scene
    (ob)Scene Members Posts: 4,729 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    This thread would be a very dope discussion if y'all would get out of here sounding like morpheus and ?
  • nickel-us P
    nickel-us P Members Posts: 2,491 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Im not religous, but open minded and interested. I heard the same about the sun ? n wut not. My boy tells me not to call ? "? " but the "most high" for that very reason. And it aint "jesus" but "yashaya" instead??
  • Karl.
    Karl. Members Posts: 8,015 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2013
    Options
    "Video removed due to a copyright claim by Activision"

SMH where they using clips from MW3? Fools.
  • Karl.
    Karl. Members Posts: 8,015 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    So they used a clip from Call Of Duty which is an American game and audio from We Are The World which is an American song.

Hilarious. Not sure if they are taking ? or are just dumb as ? .
  • DoUwant2go2Heaven
    Options
    (ob)Scene wrote: »
    This thread would be a very dope discussion if y'all would get out of here sounding like morpheus and ?

Well what are your thoughts on this situation my friend?

• DoUwant2go2Heaven
    Options
    Im not religous, but open minded and interested. I heard the same about the sun ? n wut not. My boy tells me not to call ? "? " but the "most high" for that very reason. And it aint "jesus" but "yashaya" instead??

Whats up my friend! Blessings to you. Jesus name in Hebrew is pronounced Yeshua. Hebrew doesn't have a J. But ? being infinite in wisdom, might, knowledge, and power is able to know when somebody is calling on Him out of a pure heart. ? is the only one who can look at the heart and see the true intentions of any and every soul He created. So don't get caught up in the name games that people play. ? isn't stupid. He knows when somebody is calling on Him and when somebody isn't my friend.
  • DoUwant2go2Heaven
    Options
    Karl. wrote: »
    So they used a clip from Call Of Duty which is an American game and audio from We Are The World which is an American song.

Hilarious. Not sure if they are taking ? or are just dumb as ? .

The leadership of North Korea is trolling the United States of America. The North Koreans know that soon their "Dream" will become a reality.
  • joseph sun
    joseph sun Members Posts: 6,764 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    douwant is right. my bible knowledge is basic, but most of my family are Jehovah Witnesses so armegeddon has always been a constant theme. the warning signs are there, and as obvious as they are, the majority of people will ignore them until its already said and done. How many cold wars do you think theres gonna be before the nukes actually start to fly?
  • Turfaholic
    Turfaholic Members Posts: 20,429 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    But this is America, not Babylon....you Christians ? me. Trying to make real life out of the fairytales yall study.
  • DoUwant2go2Heaven
    Options
    joseph sun wrote: »
    douwant is right. my bible knowledge is basic, but most of my family are Jehovah Witnesses so armegeddon has always been a constant theme. the warning signs are there, and as obvious as they are, the majority of people will ignore them until its already said and done. How many cold wars do you think theres gonna be before the nukes actually start to fly?

Praise ? that your eyes are open my brother. You see what's clearly obvious, because you know the truth. The world is on a collision course to judgment. And that judgment will start with the total annihilation of America. North Korea, Iran, Russia, and China are waiting patiently for the perfect opportunity to pounce. And the Bible tells us that in 1 day and in 1 hour, Babylon the Great will be totally decimated.

This will be the reaction of the world when that day comes:

"Frightened by the torture that she experiences, they will stand far away and cry out, "How terrible, how terrible it is for that great city, the powerful city Babylon, because your judgment arrived in a single hour!" Revelation 18:10

Seek the LORD my friend! ? will save His people! He loves you my brother!