North Korea "dream video"! Destruction of America aka Babylon the Great!

Options

Comments

• DoUwant2go2Heaven
    DoUwant2go2Heaven Members Posts: 10,425 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Turfaholic wrote: »
    But this is America, not Babylon....you Christians ? me. Trying to make real life out of the fairytales yall study.

This is America. But in the Bible America is referred to as "MYSTERY, BABYLON THE GREAT, THE MOTHER OF HARLOTS AND ABOMINATIONS OF THE EARTH." Revelation 17:5

According to the prophecy "Mystery, Babylon the Great" is the last great nation on planet earth before the Antichrist comes. And before the Antichrist comes, Babylon the Great will be destroyed in 1 day and in 1 hour by fire! This will signal to the world (all those left alive) that the last days have officially commenced. And it is going to be terrible my friend.

I would advise you to ask the LORD to reveal His truth to you because the things that ? said would happen thousands of years ago, are about to be fulfilled in this generation. Amen.
  • Turfaholic
    Turfaholic Members Posts: 20,429 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    But this is America, not Babylon....you Christians ? me. Trying to make real life out of the fairytales yall study.

This is America. But in the Bible America is referred to as "MYSTERY, BABYLON THE GREAT, THE MOTHER OF HARLOTS AND ABOMINATIONS OF THE EARTH." Revelation 17:5

According to the prophecy "Mystery, Babylon the Great" is the last great nation on planet earth before the Antichrist comes. And before the Antichrist comes, Babylon the Great will be destroyed in 1 day and in 1 hour by fire! This will signal to the world (all those left alive) that the last days have officially commenced. And it is going to be terrible my friend.

I would advise you to ask the LORD to reveal His truth to you because the things that ? said would happen thousands of years ago, are about to be fulfilled in this generation. Amen.

We the last great nation, yet we in debt.......? you Christians is the modern day Mayans. Pumping out ? used to keep yall under mind control. Tell me when the last time you seen a ? die for hundreds of years then wake up? ? all fairytales and propaganda. Africans wasn't on Amistad praying to Jesus. The 10 commandants are rules and ? tactics used to keep fear in people hearts. Look at your Christian leaders. Eddie Long, T.D. Jakes, Creflo Dollar, Mason Betha......? , conmen, and pedophiles. The world operates on natural order. Pick up a book and start asking the right questions. That's my best advice to you.
  • VIBE
    VIBE Members Posts: 54,384 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Babylon is a mystery, but he knows its America.

Some ? ' mystery that was.

Thanks ? , for making it easy!
  • DoUwant2go2Heaven
    Options

We the last great nation, yet we in debt.......? you Christians is the modern day Mayans. Pumping out ? used to keep yall under mind control. Tell me when the last time you seen a ? die for hundreds of years then wake up? ? all fairytales and propaganda. Africans wasn't on Amistad praying to Jesus. The 10 commandants are rules and ? tactics used to keep fear in people hearts. Look at your Christian leaders. Eddie Long, T.D. Jakes, Creflo Dollar, Mason Betha......? , conmen, and pedophiles. The world operates on natural order. Pick up a book and start asking the right questions. That's my best advice to you.

I pray that the LORD will open your mind to His glorious light my friend. Amen.
  • DoUwant2go2Heaven
    Options
    VIBE wrote: »
    Babylon is a mystery, but he knows its America.

Some ? ' mystery that was.

Thanks ? , for making it easy!

"Indeed, the Sovereign LORD never does anything until he reveals his plans to his servants the prophets." Amos 3:7

Babylon the Great is still a mystery to many people. Especially to those who live inside of her. But thank ? that He reveals His plans at His appointed time, in order to tell others what will soon come to pass. Amen.
  • Shizlansky
    Shizlansky Members Posts: 35,095 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    "Jesus is not real"
    Chapter 1 verse 1
  • DoUwant2go2Heaven
    Options
    Shizlansky wrote: »
    "Jesus is not real"
    Chapter 1 verse 1

I don't see how you can look into your newborns eyes and then say what you just said. May the LORD remove the darkness that covers you my friend. Amen.
  • jay83
    jay83 Members Posts: 5,490 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    If they declare a starcraft war on the usa then we have no chance in hell.
  • [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 0 Regulator
    Options
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Turfaholic
    Turfaholic Members Posts: 20,429 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

I pray that the LORD will open your mind to His glorious light my friend. Amen.

And I hope when you're in the pulpit this sunday and pastor instructs the ushers to pass around the collection plate these words tingle in the back of ya brain. And I also hope you start asking questions you can answer. We gon need soldiers
    and not blind black men on they knees praying to imaginary characters when they start throwing either me, my kids, or grandkids into concentration camps or sending them unwillingly into harms way with hopes they don't make it out alive.
  • [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 0 Regulator
    Options
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Gold_Certificate
    Gold_Certificate Members Posts: 13,228 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    LOL @ Fearing North Korea.

The only reason ? don't want them testing missiles, is because they think it will be so ? that it'll fall back down on land.

Those ? tried to pay off millions of dollars in debt with $500,000 in ginseng b.

They ain't ? .
  • Roster Player #99
    Roster Player #99 Members Posts: 4,237 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    north korea = future parking lot.
  • jay83
    jay83 Members Posts: 5,490 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I heard north korea fights wars rhe way they play starcraft

The only reason ? don't want them testing missiles, is because they think it will be so ? that it'll fall back down on land.

Those ? tried to pay off millions of dollars in debt with $500,000 in ginseng b.

They ain't ? .

lol.........
  • BoldChild
    BoldChild Members Posts: 11,415 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    So...did N.Korea ever give them the Zinc?
  • dalyricalbandit
    dalyricalbandit Members, Moderators Posts: 67,918 Regulator
    Options
    the boy who cried wolf
  • joseph sun
    joseph sun Members Posts: 6,764 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

They ain't ? .
    people thinking like this is exactly why theyre going to launch them eventually
  • kingblaze84
    kingblaze84 Members Posts: 14,288 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    lechic wrote: »
    So, should I shave my ? or get ot waxed? A tough decision to make.

Where the poll at? I need help.

Wax baby. I wana hear you scream
  • kingblaze84
    kingblaze84 Members Posts: 14,288 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    And America's non stop violence against the world will one day catch up to us, but I'm pretty sure that won't be happening in our lifetime. Not a nuclear attack at least, I doubt any nation really wants to go nuclear against America
  • Premeer
    Premeer Members Posts: 2,946 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Revelation 18-7:8"...Give her as much torment and grief as the glory and luxury she gave herself. In her heart she boasts, ‘I sit enthroned as queen. I am not a widow I will never mourn. ’Therefore in one day her plagues will overtake her: death, mourning and famine. She will be consumed by fire, for mighty is the Lord ? who judges her
  • Premeer
    Options
    And America's non stop violence against the world will one day catch up to us, but I'm pretty sure that won't be happening in our lifetime. Not a nuclear attack at least, I doubt any nation really wants to go nuclear against America
    they will destroy america in ONE DAY... america wont even have time to react..

Revelation 18-7:8"...Give her as much torment and grief as the glory and luxury she gave herself. In her heart she boasts, ‘I sit enthroned as queen. I am not a widow I will never mourn. Therefore in one day her plagues will overtake her: death, mourning and famine. She will be consumed by fire, for mighty is the Lord ? who judges her"
  • zombie
    zombie Members Posts: 13,450 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    A sure sign that the world is not coming to an end is that everybody is saying the world is coming to an end.
  • Premeer
    Options
    zombie wrote: »
    A sure sign that the world is not coming to an end is that everybody is saying the world is coming to an end.
    it IS coming to an end.. do we know when? not a chance.. if its 10 years from now, 20, or 50... point is it IS coming to an end.

and if the world does end 50 years from now? thats very near.. thats OUR lifetime.

when you compare 50 years to the existence of man, then 50 years is a blink of an eye.

so yes, the end of this is coming.
  • zombie
    zombie Members Posts: 13,450 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    100 Prime wrote: »
    zombie wrote: »
    it IS coming to an end.. do we know when? not a chance.. if its 10 years from now, 20, or 50... point is it IS coming to an end.

and if the world does end 50 years from now? thats very near.. thats OUR lifetime.

when you compare 50 years to the existence of man, then 50 years is a blink of an eye.

so yes, the end of this is coming.

people have say the world is coming to an end every time a new century starts or ends. what they don't understand is that contemplating the end is a waste of time, whole denominations have started because of the stupid think they know when it's coming. stop the ?