North Korea "dream video"! Destruction of America aka Babylon the Great!

124»

Comments

• Premeer
    Premeer Members Posts: 2,946 ✭✭✭✭✭
    zombie wrote: »
    100 Prime wrote: »
    A sure sign that the world is not coming to an end is that everybody is saying the world is coming to an end.
    it IS coming to an end.. do we know when? not a chance.. if its 10 years from now, 20, or 50... point is it IS coming to an end.

and if the world does end 50 years from now? thats very near.. thats OUR lifetime.

when you compare 50 years to the existence of man, then 50 years is a blink of an eye.

so yes, the end of this is coming.

people have say the world is coming to an end every time a new century starts or ends. what they don't understand is that contemplating the end is a waste of time, whole denominations have started because of the stupid think they know when it's coming. stop the ?

and they had no business saying that cuz there was no reason. they just didnt know what we know now.
  • Premeer
    Premeer Members Posts: 2,946 ✭✭✭✭✭
    i dont like your attitude. be yourself. i know for a fact you wouldnt say half the insults and aggressive remarks in person you do on here, softy.
  • zombie
    zombie Members Posts: 13,450 ✭✭✭✭✭
    i dont like your attitude. be yourself. i know for a fact you wouldnt say half the insults and aggressive remarks in person you do on here, softy.

Yes i would just because some people are fake that does not mean we all are my jamaican mouth would murder you with cuss if you cross me.
  • zombie
    A sure sign that the world is not coming to an end is that everybody is saying the world is coming to an end.
    it IS coming to an end.. do we know when? not a chance.. if its 10 years from now, 20, or 50... point is it IS coming to an end.

and if the world does end 50 years from now? thats very near.. thats OUR lifetime.

when you compare 50 years to the existence of man, then 50 years is a blink of an eye.

people have say the world is coming to an end every time a new century starts or ends. what they don't understand is that contemplating the end is a waste of time, whole denominations have started because of the stupid think they know when it's coming. stop the ?

and they had no business saying that cuz there was no reason. they just didnt know what we know now.

? 100 years from now people might be saying the same thing about our time
  • DoUwant2go2Heaven
    DoUwant2go2Heaven Members Posts: 10,425 ✭✭✭✭✭
    And America's non stop violence against the world will one day catch up to us, but I'm pretty sure that won't be happening in our lifetime. Not a nuclear attack at least, I doubt any nation really wants to go nuclear against America
    they will destroy america in ONE DAY... america wont even have time to react..

Revelation 18-7:8"...Give her as much torment and grief as the glory and luxury she gave herself. In her heart she boasts, ‘I sit enthroned as queen. I am not a widow I will never mourn. Therefore in one day her plagues will overtake her: death, mourning and famine. She will be consumed by fire, for mighty is the Lord ? who judges her"

"Because the spoiler is come upon her, even upon Babylon, and her mighty men are taken, every one of their bows is broken: for the LORD ? of recompences shall surely requite." Jeremiah 51:56

Yes your right my friend. America can't even react because of the all out attack. Every one of Americas missiles is broken. They can't retaliate!
  • DoUwant2go2Heaven
    DoUwant2go2Heaven Members Posts: 10,425 ✭✭✭✭✭

We have to be prepared at all times my friend. Over and over and over again in the scriptures ? tells us to "watch", "be sober", "look up", "pray", etc. Why? Because our redemption is near! Believers in Christ are always expecting the LORD to come, even in the 1st century they expected the return of Christ.

Flash forward 2,000 years to 2013, we can now look at the scriptures and see end-time prophecies that have been fulfilled within the last 100 years! Which indicate that the consummation is almost here. So I would just encourage you to be cognizant of the signs my friend. ? told us that the end of this age would be just like the days of Noah. Nobody in that day and age believed that the end would come; even though Noah told that generation for 120 years that a flood was coming. Yet, nobody listened. Only Noah and those of his household listened to the word of ? . Well, history is going to repeat itself my friend. And today's culture is ripe for such a repeat to happen. Amen.
  • zombie

We have to be prepared at all times my friend. Over and over and over again in the scriptures ? tells us to "watch", "be sober", "look up", "pray", etc. Why? Because our redemption is near! Believers in Christ are always expecting the LORD to come, even in the 1st century they expected the return of Christ.

Flash forward 2,000 years to 2013, we can now look at the scriptures and see end-time prophecies that have been fulfilled within the last 100 years! Which indicate that the consummation is almost here. So I would just encourage you to be cognizant of the signs my friend. ? told us that the end of this age would be just like the days of Noah. Nobody in that day and age believed that the end would come; even though Noah told that generation for 120 years that a flood was coming. Yet, nobody listened. Only Noah and those of his household listened to the word of ? . Well, history is going to repeat itself my friend. And today's culture is ripe for such a repeat to happen. Amen.

The point is no one will know when the end will come so talking about it is useless. We must be prepared to die and face ? that is all.