US Government Found GUILTY Of Murdering Martin Luther King Jr.

Options
trilladelic
trilladelic Members Posts: 4,457 ✭✭✭✭✭

Comments

• atribecalledgabi
    atribecalledgabi Members, Moderators Posts: 14,063 Regulator
    Options
    INB4 this guy's "suicide"
  • Big James
    Big James Members Posts: 345 ✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2013
    Options
    My mind was just got blown!
  • cobbland
    cobbland Members Posts: 3,768 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Many people have been saying this for years.

Why are some people choosing to listen now?

The article below has links to several documents detailing MLK's death and several other events where there was collusion between the US government and media.

MLK assassinated by US government: King family civil trial 1999 decision. Why didn't you know this?

Politics
    January 18, 2010
    By: Carl Herman

Martin Luther King’s family and his attorney, William F. Pepper, won a civil trial that found US government agencies guilty in the wrongful death of Martin Luther King. The 1999 trial, King Family versus Jowers and Other Unknown Co-Conspirators, is the only trial ever conducted on the assassination of Dr. King. The King family’s attempts for a criminal trial were denied, as suspect James Ray’s recant of what he claimed was a false confession was denied.

The overwhelming evidence of government complicity introduced and agreed as comprehensively valid by the jury includes the 111th Military Intelligence Group were sent to Dr. King’s location and that the usual police protection was pulled away just before the assassination. Military Intelligence set-up alleged photographers on a roof of a fire station with a clear view to Dr. King’s balcony. 20th Special Forces Group had an 8-man sniper team at the assassination location on that day. Memphis police ordered the scene where multiple witnesses reported as the source of shooting cut down of their bushes that would have hid a sniper team. Along with sanitizing a crime scene, police abandoned investigative procedure to interview witnesses who lived by the scene of the shooting.

http://www.examiner.com/article/mlk-assassinated-by-us-government-king-family-civil-trial-1999-decision-why-didn-t-you-know-this
  • kingblaze84
    kingblaze84 Members Posts: 14,288 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    A part of me is shocked but a larger part of me isn't.....why won't the media talk about this??? Even if it isn't completely true, why won't the media at least have a conversation about it?
  • StoneColdMikey
    StoneColdMikey Members, Moderators Posts: 33,543 Regulator
    Options
    Damn. i thought it was a conspiracy
  • 2stepz_ahead
    2stepz_ahead Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 32,324 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    no of this matter to the masses until it start to happen to white people.

too many blacks dont care for life enough to care about this one. they wont read it an ask for a summary,say its fukked up then go listen to the new gucci mane.

the black pride died a while ago. only a few of us still have it and wear it proudly on our sleeve.
  • janklow
    janklow Members, Moderators Posts: 8,613 Regulator
    Options
    see, here's the thing: the government wasn't found guilty of murdering MLK; a restaurant owner was found legally liable for his death in a civil trial. this is, to say the least, not the same thing. and really, you lose me here:
    The 1999 trial, King Family versus Jowers and Other Unknown Co-Conspirators, is the only trial ever conducted on the assassination of Dr. King.
    whatever you think happened, we know Ray pled guilty. so there's no need to make it sound like nothing else ever happened regarding the case.
  • dr funky resurrected
    dr funky resurrected Members Posts: 1,000 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    janklow you've had the exact same AVI for the past 5 years lol
  • janklow
    Options
    why do i need a different one?

• blackamerica
    blackamerica Members Posts: 2,897 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Never. The same government accused of setting up false flag attacks like Sandy Hook & 9/11 involved in a murder cover up???? I'm sure the anti conspiracy brigade has a logical explanation for this
  • dr funky resurrected
    dr funky resurrected Members Posts: 1,000 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    janklow wrote: »
    why do i need a different one?

you dont, Im just commenting randomly to get my post count back up
  • Plutarch
    Plutarch Members Posts: 3,239 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    janklow wrote: »
    see, here's the thing: the government wasn't found guilty of murdering MLK; a restaurant owner was found legally liable for his death in a civil trial. this is, to say the least, not the same thing. and really, you lose me here:
    The 1999 trial, King Family versus Jowers and Other Unknown Co-Conspirators, is the only trial ever conducted on the assassination of Dr. King.
    whatever you think happened, we know Ray pled guilty. so there's no need to make it sound like nothing else ever happened regarding the case.

Lol, c'mon. Admittedly, everything that you said was right, but you're just scratching the surface. The government was not convicted itself, but it was found to be actively involved in the murder. And just because Ray pleaded guilty doesn't mean that he did it. He was set up to be the scapegoat. I'm sure that you don't deny that that bastard J. Edgar Hoover had it in him to support and execute such a planned assassination, right?

I had previously suspected this conspiracy, but had no definite way of proving it. And now I at least have some more ammo to suspect that the government killed JFK. But I'll leave that one for another day.
  • Plutarch
    Plutarch Members Posts: 3,239 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    pralims wrote: »

too many blacks dont care for life enough to care about this one. they wont read it an ask for a summary,say its fukked up then go listen to the new gucci mane.

the black pride died a while ago. only a few of us still have it and wear it proudly on our sleeve.

I partially agree and disagree, but you don't have to scapegoat Gucci Mane. Contrary to popular belief, the man is honestly a very creative and hardworking (rap) artist. And his ? go hard. Now if you want to use Trinidad James as your example, then be my guest. That ? just looks ignorant.
  • CeLLaR-DooR
    CeLLaR-DooR Members Posts: 18,880 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Anyone surprised though?
  • janklow
    Options
    you dont, Im just commenting randomly to get my post count back up
    don't make me have to start deleting all these posts
    Plutarch wrote: »
    Lol, c'mon. Admittedly, everything that you said was right, but you're just scratching the surface. The government was not convicted itself, but it was found to be actively involved in the murder.
    no, a civil court --which, let's remember, has a lower standard of proof to meet-- said this guy may have been connected to the government. was anyone else specifically even found liable?
    And just because Ray pleaded guilty doesn't mean that he did it. He was set up to be the scapegoat.
    or he actually did it. you're saying that the plea doesn't mean he did it and then immediately taking it as a given that he was set up as a scapegoat.

also, the original reason provided for his plea was to avoid the death penalty, and this is, in fact, a common reason why people accept plea deals.
    I'm sure that you don't deny that that bastard J. Edgar Hoover had it in him to support and execute such a planned assassination, right?
    he's known to have planned other assassinations?
  • luke1733
    luke1733 Members Posts: 1,490 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I'm check this out
  • HaHaEySmashed
    HaHaEySmashed Members Posts: 219 ✭✭
    Options
    the truth is out thereo
  • Premeer
    Premeer Members Posts: 2,946 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    thats the obvious. how about malcolm, jfk, etc etc etc etc etc....
  • BiblicalAtheist
    BiblicalAtheist Members Posts: 15,668 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Lol @ Carrie Underwood being in top five greatest Americans.
  • Premeer
    Premeer Members Posts: 2,946 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    .IRS. wrote: »
    Lol @ Carrie Underwood being in top five greatest Americans.
    yea.. selling your soul will do wonders for your career and financial situation.
  • Rubato Garcia
    Rubato Garcia Members Posts: 4,912 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Loyd Jowers said he paid Memphis police officer Earl Clark to fire the shot. I guess the Memphis PD counts as a "governmental agency." Jowers was hired by a Memphis grocery store owner with "Mafia connections" *cough*feds*cough*.

But here's another credible source
    nytimes.com/1999/12/09/us/memphis-jury-sees-conspiracy-in-martin-luther-king-s-killing.html
  • vageneral08
    vageneral08 Members Posts: 19,535 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    A part of me is shocked but a larger part of me isn't.....why won't the media talk about this??? Even if it isn't completely true, why won't the media at least have a conversation about it?

because it's the government bruh they can get away with anything....who's gonna punish them? lol
  • NeighborhoodNomad.
    NeighborhoodNomad. Members Posts: 2,731 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    A government might admit to being involved in x,y,z crimes, but NO government is going to actually convict itself. That would make no sense.

The only ones who can convict a government are the people/citizens of that nation.
    But of course that would ultimately mean revolution, and a complete overthrowing of those in power.

Keep your guns people. Keep your guns.
  • kingblaze84
    kingblaze84 Members Posts: 14,288 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    pralims wrote: »

I partially agree and disagree, but you don't have to scapegoat Gucci Mane. Contrary to popular belief, the man is honestly a very creative and hardworking (rap) artist. And his ? go hard. Now if you want to use Trinidad James as your example, then be my guest. That ? just looks ignorant.

LOL, very true, but I'd say 55% of Black Americans have strong pride left in them, the others I'm not so sure....
  • ReppinTime
    ReppinTime Members Posts: 4,760 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    They did the same exact routine when they instigated and finally let 2pac get killed. Which of course was more important than Mlk's assassination.