dating whilst in a relationship

Options
BabyBugatti
BabyBugatti Members Posts: 9,173 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited February 2013 in The Powder Room
pfft.
? wants to play me? cant make time for me, but can for other ? ? excuses upon excuses. ive said it a million times BE REAL WITH ME, if you dont wanna be with me then TELL ME, you twice as big as me, i aint gon beat ur ass.
im trying REAL hard to stay in this ? , i do love him dont get me wrong. i know he cares about me, but now im questioning if theres really love ON HIS SIDE. if you LOVED someone youd' make time to see them right? right.

so i got this. after valentine imma start dating other ? people, i cant get that affection from you? ill get it from someone else. i wont kiss no one, i wont sex no one. but ill have a good ? time. and when the time comes if need be imma dump yo ass.

im only doing this cos i hope hes ass will fix up while i start dating others because if not id have to dump him right here and now, im tired of this ? , but i cant bring myself to do it just yet.

yall think this is triflin? probably is. but you knoooww that saying. if you aint giving your man/woman what they need, someone else will.

Comments

• BabyBugatti
    Options
    thats technically cheating. dang LOL
  • BabyBugatti
    Options
    wt93ic.jpg

you and your man are obviously not about that serious relationship life.

most of the IC called this months ago.
    dont get it twisteedddddddddddd it hurts me to do this, but it is what it is.

• StillFaggyAF
    StillFaggyAF Members Posts: 40,358 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    wt93ic.jpg

you and your man are obviously not about that serious relationship life.

most of the IC called this months ago.
    dont get it twisteedddddddddddd it hurts me to do this, but it is what it is.

why are you hurting yourself to hurt someone else into loving you?
  • BabyBugatti
    Options
    well he wont know about me dating others...im only dating while still with him in the hopes that hell figure ? out and we can get back on track but OBVS if things carry on itll show me CLEARLY that i am not a priority and ill do what i need to do. i cant 'anything' anyone into loving me, they gotta do that ? on their on, if that was the case id be giving ultimatums and threats or whatever, but its cool ive stated how feel and he can do whatever he wants with that.
  • bignorm
    bignorm Members Posts: 5,410 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    If you "date" someone else and they bring you to orgasm, and ya man cant, its a wrap.
    also, try giving head more than once a month and see if he acts better.
  • BabyBugatti
    Options
    maybe if a muthafucker made time to ACTUALLY see me, hed get more head.
    and i wont be ? anyone, whilst in a relationship.
  • CashmoneyDux
    CashmoneyDux Members Posts: 11,217 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I feel like someone called this. Who called this again?
  • Go figure
    Go figure Guests, Members, Confirm Email, Writer Posts: 4,662 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    seeing other people while you're in a relationship will only cause more problems. if u think u cant fix the problem now then trust me, this will make sure u never do.
    for all u know he might be having some issues so talk to him. find out what the problem is. tell him you're considering a break up since hes not willing to give u the basic needs of a relationship or willing to discuss what is on his mind.

break things off before u start ? around with other people or you'll just have regrets, especially if it turns out hes not even on ? .

then if u gave it all u got trying to work it out and it turns out he is on ? , u wont second guess yourself leaving him and it wont have to be sloppy.
  • deadeye
    deadeye Members Posts: 22,884 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    well he wont know about me dating others...im only dating while still with him in the hopes that hell figure ? out and we can get back on track

Sounds like dude's looking for a way out.

He wants you to break up with him so that he doesn't have to break up with you.

If I'm wrong though, then he will end things with you if he finds out you've been dating behind his back.

Even if there is no sex involved, some would still consider that cheating.

• Go figure
    Go figure Guests, Members, Confirm Email, Writer Posts: 4,662 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    and head more than once a month will probably help a lot too
  • UPTOWN
    UPTOWN Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 13,009 Regulator
    Options
    I feel like someone called this. Who called this again?

***raises hand***
  • Iceberg Slick
    Iceberg Slick Members Posts: 784 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Both of you should stop fronting with the mind games and keep it one hunnid even if aint what both yall want to hear. I hate that ? . Im like leave everything out in the open. Im a rolling stone get used to it. I go for ? who hella independent anyway. I dont need them wasting my precious time when I got ? to do.
  • deadeye
    Options
    @Moreno.Kitamura

Whatever happens, I'll be there for you.

#deadeyecares

scv1aw.jpg
  • huey
    huey Members Posts: 11,743 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    lol @ you thinking you're in love. that first post is nothing but drama/chaos entering your life and relationship. if you feel like dating others its time to break it off with dude. what incident warranted this thread though?
  • deadeye
    Options
    Does Tim have anything to do with this?
  • [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 6,385 ✭✭
    Options
    So you're going to be deceitful, lie and go behind his back in hopes of fixing your relationship?

Don't do it Mo, be the better person and walk away if working it out isn't an option.

Being so quick to dead things or act irrationally and emotionally charged will only get you in a whole lot of emotional trouble at some point if you don't slow down love. Instant gratification can hurt you a lot in the long run, be careful.

• dallas' 4 eva
    dallas' 4 eva Members Posts: 11,216 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I must agree that the IC came to a consensus and called this at least two months ago that y'all wasn't about that life. You live and you learn though ? you only what 18/19? I be damned if I would have even entertained a serious committed relationship at that age though real talk.
  • Cinco
    Cinco Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 5,097 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    We not dating if we not ?
  • Meta_Conscious
    Meta_Conscious Members Posts: 26,227 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2013
    Options
    this is a shocking and upsetting revelation... good luck keeping your ? from falling out, ? ...
  • DarthRozay
    DarthRozay Members Posts: 20,570 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Hop on a jet and come to the D, to get this D.
  • Billy_Poncho
    Billy_Poncho Members Posts: 22,382 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2013
    Options
    So you're gonna hang out with other males in a platonic manner to get back at your man who doesn't wanna hang out with you. Good luck, doubt he'll care though...
  • [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Legend in Two Sports Posts: 8,496 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2013
    Options
    @Moreno.Kitamura

he too cool he can't take u nowhere, leave that dude, be that rude if he that cool......................

save that nubian soft aromic butt for a ? like me who'd just wanna lay up, eat food, and ? .

HaHaHa..........