dating whilst in a relationship

Comments

• DNB1
    DNB1 Members Posts: 19,704 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Really think you should be single for a while and get all this ? out ya system....you still young....have some fun.

If you date....he is only gonna see it as cheating....and whether you give up the ? to someone else or not.....after he finds out you been on "dates"....he will sink in some new ? ....

• shit happens
    shit happens Members Posts: 10,739 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Bg Sam is ? you knew this before entering a "relationship" with him. Now ya all in ya feelings because ya ? hot. being in denial won't help your situation you cheat on him now and you'll be a ? forever your relationships in the future won't stand a chance of lasting because subconsciously you'll always be looking for other options once a cheater always a cheater. that ? ? is hard to break. But life is just a fight against ya disbelieves

Now getchea an bussitopen for a g
  • DNB1
    edited February 2013
    lol, that ? being a ? is an explanation tho....unless yo head and sex game on Beezy status...
  • IC_Chupacabra
    IC_Chupacabra Members Posts: 49
    DNB1 wrote: »
    Really think you should be single for a while and get all this ? out ya system....you still young....have some fun.

If you date....he is only gonna see it as cheating....and whether you give up the ? to someone else or not.....after he finds out you been on "dates"....he will sink in some new ? ....

I gave up being monogamous about a year ago, am in a open relationship now. When we are together it's on but what happens in Houston stay in Houston. I do agree with the putting time between you and the break up. Yes DNB1 he would be sunk in the ? .
  • shit happens
    shit happens Members Posts: 10,739 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Herb you in Houston g ya gal got playbooks and strategies for allstar bro her ? for everybody outchea
  • IC_Chupacabra
    edited February 2013
    ? happens wrote: »
    Herb you in Houston g ya gal got playbooks and strategies for allstar bro her ? for everybody outchea

Yeah man I sling that ? too, it's a open marriage, we don't swing but we play around. She in Houston man I am in Miami/Miramar-Broward county. It's all good braugh. She has a few strung she even send me ? she buys for me on they credit card and accounts. I ain't bragging "g-money" it's a lifestyle not for everyone, but for a small few it works. You would be surprised if you could be in my skin I think, we don't really step out as often as you think but we trust each other to the point when we do our usual few months together we drop it all and are committed to each other. For the record I am just explaining our lifestyle by no means is this feelings but someone hit me up with one...LOL

• DMTxTHC
    DMTxTHC Members Posts: 14,218 ✭✭✭✭✭
  • DNB1
    At first I thought that was Covet....but you in Houston?...Sour? Tar tar?...whats yo previous s/n?
  • Kat
    Kat Members Posts: 50,667 ✭✭✭✭✭
    lmao...I can just imagine dudes reading this ? and getting all riled up.

While I completely understand the sentiment, you might as well cut him loose and just date without the guilt cheating will place on your shoulders. Even if the way you feel is justified, it will STILL make you feel like ? in the end.

I feel you though, every now again I get that rebellious spirit..like oh you want to neglect ME?

Just talk it out, if he ain't trying to hear it, then you know what you gotta do.
  • BabyBugatti
    BabyBugatti Members Posts: 9,173 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2013
    hmm hmm hmm, some hate was spilled, some truth was spoken, imma consider what yall havesaid ic, i will return soon with a verdict
  • DNB1
    I thought you flagged me for that ? Kat....I can handle a wack....Sorry, y'all muhfuggas is the only peeps I know from Houston...

• IC_Chupacabra
    Me? I live in Texas, but I travel with the line of work I am in, and I have an other s/n but I am new this is my only other s/n. Right_Wight but it seems a little racist to me so I made this one.
    DNB1 wrote: »
    At first I thought that was Covet....but you in Houston?...Sour? Tar tar?...whats yo previous s/n?

• deadeye
    deadeye Members Posts: 22,884 ✭✭✭✭✭
    hmm hmm hmm, some hate was spilled, some truth was spoken, imma consider what yall have said ic, i will return soon with a verdict

jzkub.jpg

102qphu.gif
  • S2J
    S2J Members Posts: 28,458 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Why do people keep givin this bird serious advice...Zeek said the birds gon fly, let em fly.

Saved, she does not want to be. She gone.
  • MsSouthern
    MsSouthern Members, Moderators Posts: 21,791 Regulator
    Most posters seek advice here....she is no different
  • nex gin
    nex gin Members Posts: 10,698 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2013
    Haven't been following the details of the relationship but my best guess is this.......you are an attractive woman w/ a body that would make a married man forget his vows. Bare minimum, those attributes should appeal to his most primitive, self serving desires. If your man ain't paying you attention then more than likely.....

1.) Your looks don't compensate for the qualities you are lacking & spending time w/ you is wasting time he could be doing something more productive and/or stimulating

2.) You aren't satisfying his needs so he is getting them satisfied elsewhere

3.) He's ? .

Save yourself the headache. Cut your losses and find someone more your speed.
  • StillFaggyAF
    StillFaggyAF Members Posts: 40,358 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Shawty ass fat with an attitudeeeeee, go ahead baby I aint mad at youuuuu
  • Chi Snow
    Chi Snow Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 28,111 ✭✭✭✭✭
    If mods would move Moreno threads to there proper place Growing Pains would be popping
  • BabyBugatti
    BabyBugatti Members Posts: 9,173 ✭✭✭✭✭
    well i have decided.
  • MsSouthern
    MsSouthern Members, Moderators Posts: 21,791 Regulator
    Chicity wrote: »
    If mods would move Moreno threads to there proper place Growing Pains would be popping

request denied

Lol