Man this ? is dumb as rocks.
  • deadeye
    deadeye Members Posts: 22,884 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2013
    Options
    Empress_ wrote: »
    Wow @ Supreme.

Lmao @deadeye

Did you just verbally display your want to "fight" me?

I make peace, not war :(

@Empress_

Not at all Marley.

Just wanted to show Ric Flair falling down.

If I were to ever put my hands on you, it would be in a much more affectionate, intimate, and passionate manner.

I would pull you close and hold you tight until I literally exploded with passion as a result of not being able to contain myself.

:-)

Creepy?

Possibly...but not without love, peace, and understanding.

scv1aw.jpg

• lighthearted26
    lighthearted26 Members Posts: 1,362 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    @deadeye. I had to replace my phone and lost all my naughty pics and videos in the process. Im still sad about that ? .
  • deadeye
    deadeye Members Posts: 22,884 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    @deadeye. I had to replace my phone and lost all my naughty pics and videos in the process. Im still sad about that ? .

14kbedv.gif

smh-o.gif

• BabyBugatti
    BabyBugatti Members Posts: 9,173 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Barely know a ? last name and ya planning marriage next year and yalll aint been together for 6 months lol.

And im starting to think homie got fed wit her wack sex game.

word she prolly just lies there

we talk about our sex lives all the time, looool the first time i cried- we were SOO out of sync ? was dry as a haystack, ? was going at the wrong speed, terrible terrible and was better but still ? for a good 3/4 times after, then that day happened when we had good sex for the first time ever LMAO it was like we heard trumpets ande angels singing and the more we know about each other, what each other likes etc we just get better and better. ? GOAT if i do say so myself.

I think what helped is that we spoke about it and communicated to resolve it, which is what were trying to do now with this problem and it seems to be working.

Sooo basically your saying ya started off ? before yall really got to know eachother? ...ok.
    well we knew eachother 4 months before ? so ? niggabitch.
    HEY NICE TO MEET YOU BTW WHEN THINGS GET SERIOUS I TEND TO LIKE SPEND LESS TIMES WITH CHICKS IS THATOK? COOL SO WHAT YOUR FAV COLOUR this is not some ? you can talk about before hand or on first 2nd or tenth date so pass me with that ? ,? come up as the relationship has progress and were working on it.
    if u have nothing constructive to say then get the ? up out my thread pay a visit to you far apart eyes ass ? .

? .

• BabyBugatti
    Options
    T/s is an attention ? on and offline.She needs consistent gratification from men and if she doesn't get it she's sad,depressed and/or ready to let the next ? get in them guts,this dangerous reckless thinking pattern will have her gettin rotated like a revolving door until she's 33.Go be a model pt and finish "university" and make somethin of yourself or you gonna be the next ? who will become a raging alcoholic/drug abuser once her looks diminish and her walls are wide enough to fit a tennis ball canister in them after being played by mad ? who will gas up your looks and fucc you then bounce

This aint a diss post it's a real post take heed
    CS
  • BabyBugatti
    edited February 2013
    Options
    i get ? like once every 3 months :( it gets cray cray round christmas/newyears though
  • BabyBugatti
    Options
  • Supreme_Mind999
    Supreme_Mind999 Members Posts: 5,185 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Wow @ Supreme.

Lmao @deadeye

Girl how many times we got to go thru this? lol

I wasn't talking to you..You the afrocentric cartoon avi fairy..not the bitter garden tool..

@Empress_
  • SleepwalkingInJapan
    SleepwalkingInJapan Members Posts: 11,866 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2013
    Options
    swear my ? @Mo can draw a titangraph out of any poster

i seen at least 10 of yall come out of character cuz of her
  • DarthRozay
    DarthRozay Members Posts: 20,570 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Can someone just ban this hoe? Or make it so she can only post pics (of herself) cause I aint wanna read all this dumb ? ?
  • BabyBugatti
    Options
    swear my ? @Mo can draw a titangraph out of any poster

i seen at least 10 of yall come out of character cuz of her
    its part of my charm tbh
  • Copper
    Copper Members Posts: 49,532 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • Purr
    Purr Members Posts: 32,382 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    You're to young to be tied down in a committed relationship when you are not ready for it mentally.

You're young, beautiful, spunky, and fierce; you should travel with your girls, finish uni, start a YouTube make up channel, style people, and etc.

Plus, the women on her are giving great advice. Take some of it. :) ♥ ya!
  • Meta_Conscious
    Meta_Conscious Members Posts: 26,227 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    youth and beauty are fleeting... keep thinking that ? gonna get u somewhere in life and end up sucking ? for tea and crumpets...
  • 1of1
    1of1 Members Posts: 37,468 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Birdism is an effective trolling tactic as of late, along with niggering, simping, and to a bit of a lesser extent these days race baiting and cooning.

• KNiGHTS
    KNiGHTS Members Posts: 4,435 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Keep it all the way funky. This is one of those self-reverse psychology moments. You state what you won't do while knowing full well that's what you're going to do. When females talk neglect, they're saying a dude isn't meeting their sex quota. Period. Anytime a female is getting that pipe enough, you don't hear ? about ? .

? with the quota? A post like this happens somewhere in the world--facebook, twitter, etc. This is why I hit my women when they want it. Gives'em control in their eyes and doesn't make them feel like jumps when I want to come through for the guts. Nagging cut to a minimum and none of this "I'll go across the street" ? .

Now if you been real and told dude to hit it more often and he ain't with it... Massengill or kegels.

http://www.mayoclinic.com/health/kegel-exercises/WO00119

You're welcome.
  • Meta_Conscious
    Meta_Conscious Members Posts: 26,227 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Birdism is an effective trolling tactic as of late, along with niggering, simping, and to a bit of a lesser extent these days race baiting and cooning.

niggering... lmao...
  • AZTG
    AZTG Members Posts: 7,598 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    so hes finally 'stepped up'
    but now im unhappy again, why it gotta be on his terms? why cant he just do ? like see me when hes supposed to or when its logical to? talking ? about plans for next week...told him id be busy valentines day and that he can carry on 'promoting' his music, maybe hang out with one of the video chicks from his video and spend valentines day togetherand take HER to blackpool, told him to just drop me an email and id be content with that on vday.

YES I KNOW IM BEING STUBBORN, but he always gets the timing effin wrong.

Ahahahahaha. Idk why but the bolded got me dying.

Smh for even trying to take this half way serious.

The powder room funnier then expected
  • goldenja
    goldenja Members Posts: 6,351 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    lechic wrote: »
    You're to young to be tied down in a committed relationship when you are not ready for it mentally.

You're young, beautiful, spunky, and fierce; you should travel with your girls, finish uni, start a YouTube make up channel, style people, and etc.

Plus, the women on her are giving great advice. Take some of it. :) ♥ ya!

she ain't hearin' ya
  • MzKB
    MzKB Members Posts: 3,366 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • blackrain
    blackrain Members, Moderators Posts: 27,269 Regulator
    Options
    Just leave the ? . I've been in this situation too where you feel like they aren't spending enough time with you can yet they claim to love you so much. Actions speak louder than words. Leave his ass and when he comes crawling back then you lay it out there. If u wanna be with me then some things need to change. If they still don't change then throw up the dueces and bounce. Life is too short to be unhappy.

Oh my dear....no.

Using a break up as a means of reverse psychology is a bad idea. That's the worst thing she could do. Why play games? What pleasure is there in that? Just to see a brother come running back, begging and pleading? And this is appeasing to some? It won't be when it backfires.

Stop playing games, address issues head on without coatings of sugar, let it go and move on, with or without him. Leave the juvenile games for grade schoolers and the birds.

I disagree. The old adage don't know what u have till it's gone rings true. If he realizes she is actually leaving his ass it might make him wake up. Its only a problem if she does it multiple times, leaves then takes him back, leaves again then takes him back, etc..

That's playing games...what if you break up with the person and they don't give you that response you want of trying to get you back? That's too much hoping some set up trick will work instead of just flat out saying "If you don't change this here, we're done"...
  • [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 6,385 ✭✭
    Options
    deadeye wrote: »
    Wow @ Supreme.

Lmao @deadeye

@Empress_

Not at all Marley.

Just wanted to show Ric Flair falling down.

If I were to ever put my hands on you, it would be in a much more affectionate, intimate, and passionate manner.

I would pull you close and hold you tight until I literally exploded with passion as a result of not being able to contain myself.

:-)

Creepy?

Possibly...but not without love, peace, and understanding.

scv1aw.jpg

@deadeye

I'm not going to front, the bolded doesn't begin to describe it....

But you know Marley has all the love and understanding for you Deadie. Nothing but light and highest praises of love and coco mango to you.

:)
  • ohhhla
    ohhhla Members Posts: 10,341 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Moreno, you do whatever you want to do.

If you can manipulate them, then they shall be manipulating

White knights should be exposed.