Spin off - At what age do you think youth should start having sex?

Options

Comments

• [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 6,385 ✭✭
    edited February 2013
    Options
    I'd say when they have the mental capacity to understand and deal with the purpose and pleasure of it and handle the responsibility of being sexually active.

If you can't have a mature discussion about sex or use clinical terms to refer to ? without giggling like a school girl, you're not ready.
  • bubbaclot
    bubbaclot Members Posts: 676 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2013
    Options
    Most adults should not be having sex.
  • TRILLip Brooks
    TRILLip Brooks Members Posts: 18,150 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • 2stepz_ahead
    2stepz_ahead Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 32,324 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    all im going to say is its alot of hoez.

they are hoes for a reason. its not because its that many dudes that are thorough

? had no guidance
  • bubbaclot
    Options
    There's a lot of guys that's willing to put their ? inside of Hoes.

How can you complain about Hoes and ? hoes too? That's double think.

Aim for quality women. Yes your body count will go down but your experience with females would be far more better.

So which is worse?
  • aka_OG
    aka_OG Members Posts: 1,746 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    After securing a FT job legally.
  • Splackavelli
    Splackavelli Members Posts: 18,806 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    as soon as there's hair down there!
  • 7figz
    7figz Members Posts: 15,294 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    When they know how to use condoms, and can get abortions/plan b, or alternatively can get the ? out of their parents house and take care of themselves (not counting public assistance).
  • 2stepz_ahead
    Options
    bubbaclot wrote: »

Aim for quality women. Yes your body count will go down but your experience with females would be far more better.

So which is worse?

is this a trick question?
    first off i would never brag about bangin a hoe. i thought to most guys conquering as much ? as possible was the point. how you gonna conquer someone that surrendered before the fight started? how does a hoe even count? a hoe is easy, so should she really count? if i can fukk her an so can the retarted kid down the street...i dont think thats something i want to brag about.

if your game is on point then you count doesnt have to go down. but if you a corny type dude then i guess wifin hoes is the normal an that guy would see no problem with it.

personally i dont want the ? just given to me. I want and need to work for everything i get...an yes, that includes ? .
  • 2stepz_ahead
    Options
    7figz wrote: »
    When they know how to use condoms, and can get abortions/plan b, or alternatively can get the ? out of their parents house and take care of themselves (not counting public assistance).

this will be skipped right over
  • 1of1
    1of1 Members Posts: 37,468 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I remember drygasms.
    ? ' hilarious when I think about it.
    Tingling.
  • LUClEN
    LUClEN Members Posts: 20,559 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I remember drygasms.
    ? ' hilarious when I think about it.
    Tingling.

In 8th grade I was dry ? this girl and nut in my boxers
    It was woat, i had to walk all the way home with nut in my draws
  • unspoken_respect
    unspoken_respect Members Posts: 9,821 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    When they are independent of me and stable.

I don't want any rachet grandchildren either.
  • AZTG
    AZTG Members Posts: 7,598 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    If I had a son I would be cool with it if he started around 15 or 16.

My daughter though? Never. Even when is married I'm just gonna believe that a stork brought my grandchild through the window and can no one tell me different.
  • 1of1
    1of1 Members Posts: 37,468 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2013
    Options
    AZTG wrote: »

My daughter though? Never. Even when is married I'm just gonna believe that a stork brought my grandchild through the window and can no one tell me different.

I understand this is your desire, but how will you deal with reality?
  • AZTG
    AZTG Members Posts: 7,598 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Son, seems like you didn't understand that thems was jokes.

In reality I would talk to my little ? how special and valuable she really is and to make sure she gives her self, body mind and soul, to a person that also understands that and hope she doesn't make huge mistakes and even if she does make a mistake ima be there for her like a real father is supposed to.
  • LUClEN
    Options

In reality I would talk to my little ? how special and valuable she really is and to make sure she gives her self, body mind and soul, to a person that also understands that and hope she doesn't make huge mistakes and even if she does make a mistake ima be there for her like a real father is supposed to.

Word. Having a daughter that finds validation by spreading her legs would be woat.
  • 2stepz_ahead
    Options
    RodrigueZz wrote: »

Word. Having a daughter that finds validation by spreading her legs would be woat.

i dont want son feeling validation is only between the legs of any chick.
  • 5th Letter
    5th Letter Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 37,068 Regulator
    Options
  • bubbaclot
    Options
    pralims wrote: »

So which is worse?

first off i would never brag about bangin a hoe. i thought to most guys conquering as much ? as possible was the point. how you gonna conquer someone that surrendered before the fight started? how does a hoe even count? a hoe is easy, so should she really count? if i can fukk her an so can the retarted kid down the street...i dont think thats something i want to brag about.

if your game is on point then you count doesnt have to go down. but if you a corny type dude then i guess wifin hoes is the normal an that guy would see no problem with it.

personally i dont want the ? just given to me. I want and need to work for everything i get...an yes, that includes ? .

Why is getting ? consider having Game?
    We, men, have put ? on a pedestal. We act as though that is the most important part of the female and to achieve getting her ? that gives us more points on some imaginary score board. There's really no reward for it. Because of this a lot of girl grew up confused about their ? .

• LUClEN
    edited February 2013
    Options

So which is worse?

We, men, have put ? on a pedestal. We act as though that is the most important part of the female and to achieve getting her ? that gives us more points on some imaginary score board. There's really no reward for it. Because of this a lot of girl grew up confused about their ? .

It's funny. I was just reading a brief article the other day about signs of intelligence, and one of them was being a ? late into the teen years. Studies have shown that smarter youth tend to lose their V cards later.

On that same note, it takes a whole lot more mental strength to fight biological urges than it does to give in and let them run your life.

I laugh at how people are letting basic biological urges determine their path in life. Modern humans eat all the time and get fat, ? all the time and have kids at improper times, purchase goods constantly and go into debt...all show a lack of will power.
  • 2stepz_ahead
    Options

So which is worse?

its game...because you trying to convince the lady into lettin you hit it based off of your words. its nothing but a game. dudes dont have it nowadays. they go for the easy hit. thats why alot of dudes cant talk in person because they so busy being super ? on the internets.

as for lil girls growing up confused. the parents should let her know not to follow whats cool an what makes you exceptable. her cooch is her cooch. its not worth giving to everybody because they nice to you.

i agree men have put ? on a pedestal. i have nothing after that...lol
  • bubbaclot
    Options

So which is worse?

its game...because you trying to convince the lady into lettin you hit it based off of your words. its nothing but a game. dudes dont have it nowadays. they go for the easy hit. thats why alot of dudes cant talk in person because they so busy being super ? on the internets.

as for lil girls growing up confused. the parents should let her know not to follow whats cool an what makes you exceptable. her cooch is her cooch. its not worth giving to everybody because they nice to you.

i agree men have put ? on a pedestal. i have nothing after that...lol

But in reality the reward is worthless.

You learn more from relationship you build than from the amount of ? you get.
  • LUClEN
    Options
    The reward is only worth as much as people allow it to be. Generally speaking, the most popular dudes in high school are the ones that get a lot of ass, and the most popular females are the ones everybody wants to ? . In this environment being more sexually desirable increases one's value and improves their status among the rest of the student body.

Of course I didn't learn until after high school that assets are way more important than sexual desirability when it comes to attaining alpha status.
  • ohhhla
    ohhhla Members Posts: 10,341 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    RodrigueZz wrote: »
    ohhhla wrote: »
    Girl: Don't really care
    Boy: Don't really care?

So you would let her have sex at 11 yrs old?

Her problem, her choice.

If she gets ? , she allowed it?