Official Monday Mornings thread

Options
deadeye
deadeye Members Posts: 22,884 ✭✭✭✭✭
Peeped this show last week after Dallas.

It's on right now and it's pretty good.

Basically, the doctors' performances are reviewed every Monday Morning if one of their patients dies.

The Dr. who does the reviews is ripping these doctors apart.

It's brutal.

Like a child being scolded by a parent.

Better than I expected.

Comments

• MissK
    MissK Members Posts: 4,103 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I am liking this show as well Deadeye. A different spin on the typical medical drama.

The Dr. doing the reviews (Hooten I believe) is RAW! But this weeks episode continued to show a human side to him as he connected with the young girl who did not want the brain operation.

I really like Dr. Park-his bedside manner is horrible but he is exceptionally skilled and does not let emotion cloud professional judgement. (hard as he tries to not connect with his patients it is there but he pulls no punches and makes no promises)

I initially started watching it to support V. Rhames but so far he is my least favorite character.
  • deadeye
    deadeye Members Posts: 22,884 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2013
    Options
    MissK wrote: »
    I am liking this show as well Deadeye. A different spin on the typical medical drama.

The Dr. doing the reviews (Hooten I believe) is RAW! But this weeks episode continued to show a human side to him as he connected with the young girl who did not want the brain operation.

I really like Dr. Park-his bedside manner is horrible but he is exceptionally skilled and does not let emotion cloud professional judgement. (hard as he tries to not connect with his patients it is there but he pulls no punches and makes no promises)

I initially started watching it to support V. Rhames but so far he is my least favorite character.

I just hope they stay focused on the premise of the show and don't start getting into love stories and whatnot with the staff like other medical shows do.