this week on Prophecy Chat: something about North Korea, Babylon and JESUS

Options
twatgetta
twatgetta Members Posts: 6,705 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited February 2013 in R & R (Religion and Race)
Understand that ? . They ain't gotta hit us directly. An indirect strike on China will ? us up just as bad since we rely on China for damn near everything down to the toilet paper we wipe our ? with.

Comments

• twatgetta
    Options
  • dalyricalbandit
    dalyricalbandit Members, Moderators Posts: 67,918 Regulator
    Options
    If that lil girl even tries that he's basically just erasing Korea from the world map
  • 2stepz_ahead
    2stepz_ahead Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 32,324 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    if korea attacks either one they are gone....i would rather them attack china...an we clean up the mess.

as far as us depending on china...dont get it twisted. the US can fall back an be totally self sufficient. its just cheaper to take it off shore.
  • twatgetta
    Options
    pralims wrote: »
    if korea attacks either one they are gone....i would rather them attack china...an we clean up the mess.

as far as us depending on china...dont get it twisted. the US can fall back an be totally self sufficient. its just cheaper to take it off shore.

No, you are wrong. America is tied to the hip of China econimically. If they crash we crash right behind them because we have too much money invested in their good sover here and we don't have the factories to keep going if their trade deals are damage by a nuke from North Korea.

Adon't think America got it like that, we don't. China owns 85% of our National Parks already. that's their war theater tomorrow if they so chooose. they got America by the ? and North Korea knows this. So they will not aim at us at all, they will aim at our allies and sink them first causing America's fall in the process. like Dominos.
  • 2stepz_ahead
    Options
    twatgetta wrote: »

No, you are wrong. America is tied to the hip of China econimically. If they crash we crash right behind them because we have too much money invested in their good sover here and we don't have the factories to keep going if their trade deals are damage by a nuke from North Korea.

Adon't think America got it like that, we don't. China owns 85% of our National Parks already. that's their war theater tomorrow if they so chooose. they got America by the ? and North Korea knows this. So they will not aim at us at all, they will aim at our allies and sink them first causing America's fall in the process. like Dominos.

nit sure where you get your info homie....but no one has america by the ? ....
    if have just as many factories thats just sitting vacant that we can ramp up in no time. but lets say that costs too much. we can take the overseas work to countries like mexico and thailand and such that will do it just as cheap as in china.
    i will add more later.i have emails to send out
  • rapluva
    rapluva Members Posts: 232
    Options
    images?q=tbn:ANd9GcS7Dv7DHU_bLB9gJjfp6_fct06C3hqZC-kksSDEvv8FUWfXts4RgA

Wrong, all U.S.A. doeze iz get U.S. Products "Manufactured" in China (cheaper-labor), then "shipped" back here to be "sold" to us Americans, THATS ALL, there ARE some products that are "Chinese" but over 80-85% of the products coming from China are American products "just physically assembled" in China the Chinese get their cut andthats that, they need us FFAARR more than we need them, nuking them will only bring China down up to a small point, becaze N.Korea only haz a small amount of Nukes, and thier nukes are not like Mighty Russia/U.S.A.'s nukes 450-550 KiloTones.
  • dalyricalbandit
    dalyricalbandit Members, Moderators Posts: 67,918 Regulator
    Options
    drop a ? Tsar Bomba on they ass
  • Big James
    Big James Members Posts: 345 ✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2013
    Options
    If North Korea attacked China it would litterally be the most beneficial thing that could happen to America. China owns most of our debt, if NK attacked, we save their ? , get all or most of the debt erased and we look like heroes. Explain again how this would be bad the for the US.
  • twatgetta
    Options
    Big James wrote: »
    If North Korea attacked China it would litterally be the most beneficial thing that could happen to America. China owns most of our debt, if NK attacked, we save their ? , get all or most of the debt erased and we look like heroes. Explain again how this would be bad the for the US.

I won't happen like that. America wouldn't be able to function without China making all our ? , thus rendering us useless.

• LUClEN
    LUClEN Members Posts: 20,559 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    NK and China are homies though
  • Big James
    Big James Members Posts: 345 ✭✭✭✭
    Options

I won't happen like that. America wouldn't be able to function without China making all our ? , thus rendering us useless.

You don't know what you are talking about. China doesn't make our bombs or bullets and thats all that matters in this scenario.

• twatgetta
    Options
    this ? site is horrible. just lost my big ass comment response. ? it. China got America by the ? .
  • zombie
    zombie Members Posts: 13,450 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2013
    Options

china mostly makes a bunch of cheap ass walmart ? that we don't really need can do without or can make ourselves.
  • twatgetta
    Options
    zombie wrote: »

china mostly makes a bunch of cheap ass walmart ? that we don't really need can do without or can make ourselves.

China also makes alotta the parts in your Computer, Cell Phone, TV, Watch, Sneakers, Jeans, Oven, Toothbrushes, Deoderant, Washing powder, and Car stereo. can you make those thing too?
  • 2stepz_ahead
    Options

China also makes alotta the parts in your Computer, Cell Phone, TV, Watch, Sneakers, Jeans, Oven, Toothbrushes, Deoderant, Washing powder, and Car stereo. can you make those thing too?

you are not giving america enough credit....they are made there to keep costs down.
  • twatgetta
    Options
    @BigJames

I never said they made our bombs or bullets. I said they own the majority of the world's copper which is used for shell casings and bullets and they are continuing to stockpile that metal.

AND and I stated in my comment, China owns a LOT of America's LAND through buying our debt and treasury bonds up. China can come over here and ? us anytime they get ready at this point.
  • twatgetta
    Options

you are not giving america enough credit....they are made there to keep costs down.

And how does that help us? It doesn't. America can't even afford a labor force right now but we can affrod cheaper labor from Communist China????
  • zombie
    edited February 2013
    Options

We can do without most of that ? or make it ourselves very easily many of those things listed are not essential to the economic well being of america. people don't buy tv's, watches jeans ovens or even computers everyday.
  • twatgetta
    Options

We can do without most of that ? or make it ourselves very easily many of those things listed are not essential to the economic well being of america. people don't buy tv's, watches jeans ovens or even computers everyday.

Not possible. If we could do it we woulda done it 50 years ago. Fact is, the Government in Washington sold out America a long time ago. Now we are just patching bullet wounds with band aids. Starting wars to try and recoup monies ? off over the years. China is more Sovereign than America is right now.
  • zombie
    Options
    @BigJames

I never said they made our bombs or bullets. I said they own the majority of the world's copper which is used for shell casings and bullets and they are continuing to stockpile that metal.

AND and I stated in my comment, China owns a LOT of America's LAND through buying our debt and treasury bonds up. China can come over here and ? us anytime they get ready at this point.

Unless china is willing to go to full out war they cannot do ? . we can just use eminent domain to take that land back. china is powerful on paper but not as powerful as america in reality. How is china going to claim that land? only the strength of arms make power nothing else push comes to shove america can tell china to stick their land deeds up their assess.
  • twatgetta
    Options
    @zombie

are you nuts?? America is a Cosumer based Economy, if we don't buy and sell goods our economy is ? .

People buy TV's every damn day just ask any Best Buy nationwide.

If China got hit by a rogue nukje from North Korea and it did some damage, America would probaly sink like a stone overnight.

Just look at how fools act when the new Jordans come out....MADE IN CHINA
  • StoneColdMikey
    StoneColdMikey Members, Moderators Posts: 33,543 Regulator
    Options
    twatgetta and bumbaclot WOAT trolls.
  • twatgetta
    Options
    @MikeydaGawd said "twatgetta and bumbaclot WOAT trolls"

Why you say dat? You must not have anything to add so you trying to take away? is that it?
  • StoneColdMikey
    StoneColdMikey Members, Moderators Posts: 33,543 Regulator
    Options
    @twatgetta you aint a troll. you just remedial.
  • twatgetta
    Options
    @zombie

hahahaha@Eminent Domain....not a chance playboy. This ain't no average annexation. they OWN the land. for all the money we've borrow from them over the years.

If they want to claim all they gotta do is send out a Declaration over the airwaves, and come get it. the only reason they haven't yet is because we both need each other economically. that's why I say if north Korea hit China, you might as well say they hit us too.