Official Southland Season 5 thread

Options
TheIraq
TheIraq Members Posts: 5,527 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited February 2013 in Lights, Camera, Action!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3YEUKFuM9xs

February 13th........ 10 eastern/9 central

Anybody ? with the show?

Comments

• clairvoyance
    clairvoyance Members Posts: 2,751 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I mess with the show I just hope its better than last season cause it was kind of weak and a lil too comical at times imo...l
  • apollo greed
    apollo greed Members Posts: 135 ✭✭✭
    Options
    I been following this show since it came on NBC. I was heated when NBC cancelled it but glad TNT picked it up. I'm in love with Regina King :x
  • S.jR.
    S.jR. Members Posts: 4,507 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I ? with this show, glad another of my quality shows is coming back.

And Regina King stay killing the pants suit game. Lol.
  • TheIraq
    Options
    I missed out when it was on NBC but I started watchin when it came back on TNT.....
  • S.jR.
    Options
    Good first episode.. damn I hate Sammy Bryant's so called baby momma.. They didn't show that she had anything redeemable about her before she cheated on him, got pregnant or anytime. He better double check that paternity test.
  • MrSoutCity
    MrSoutCity Members Posts: 2,709 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I love this show but they need to pick up where they left off.
  • clairvoyance
    Options
    why didnt yall remind me watching southland right now new season.....i think this is the first ep I missed last week so far its good....this thread should be stickied. New ep tomorrow
  • S.jR.
    Options
    This ain't getting stickied about 4 people will comment on this show all year.
  • RawAce
    RawAce Members Posts: 4,800 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Dude was ? and got ?

wtf

how are u that ?
  • S.jR.
    Options
    Got left in a damn ditch witchyo ass bleeding? Smh.
  • clairvoyance
    Options
    RawAce wrote: »
    Dude was ? and got ?

wtf

how are u that ?

I missed the first 20min I was wasnt sure exactly how he ended up in the hospital just saw dude being dragged on the laptop.....so he was ? .

• TheIraq
    Options
    S.jR. wrote: »
    This ain't getting stickied about 4 people will comment on this show all year.

I think you're right..........
  • RawAce
    RawAce Members Posts: 4,800 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Castle >>>>>>> Southland ?
  • S.jR.
    Options
    They set this episode up right, when I saw the opening and later the suspect training in the ring I waiting the whole show for Lydia to put them hands on her. She had no remorse choking her out.

Usually they end with what happened first but I really didn't see that ending coming. And from the previews it looks like she is arguing with the baby daddy's real girlfriend or wife.

I remember her saying last season that she wouldn't get him caught up or involved but she might have to now, with no help for her and the baby.

Smdh at this rookie hiding behind the car like some scared ? . Didn't have to say anything just took that badge.

Dude put his son life on it and lost him that day... Tragic
    RawAce wrote: »
    Castle >>>>>>> Southland ?

Never seen it. Isn't Castle mainly about one person?
  • clairvoyance
    Options
    Regina king's aunt was cold as ice she handed the baby off like it was a ? of hot grits.......good to see they got dude from third watch(my favorite cop series) on the show now
  • S.jR.
    Options
    That cracka ran through an esol class like terminator.. bodies everywhere. Then waited til the cops showed up to blast again... Cot damn.
  • clairvoyance
    Options
    Sammy took that $$$....cant say that I blame him.
  • S.jR.
    Options
    Damn right, I would've too.. but smdh if that's not his baby.
  • clairvoyance
    Options
    Man things got real ugly and looks like its only gonna get worse.... Whats wit henry getting tortured for tracking devices and not cooper?The writers think theyre slick. I expected Cooper 2 be smarter how you turn your back on a uncuffed perp,man my gun would of been drawn soon as I walked into that abandon place, they walk in giggling like its a laughing matter with no back up.

Ben got blood on his hands, he in too deep. I wanna see a flashback sequence of what happen in sammys house that night.

@sjr 2 or 3 seasons back did sammy sleep with his ex partners wife after he got killed?remember he was in her kitchen and she came out in a robe smiling.

• S.jR.
    Options
    Nah, I don't think he did because he was still ? with that stupid hoe. And then Nate's wife decided to leave town after Sammy almost killed the dude in the desert. He should've ? though.

As for this episode it went hard as ? . I get you though how Cooper turned his back on the dude before cuffing him. He more than anyone else plays it by the book. Lucero did keep running his mouth to the ? heads making him more of the reason why he got chose to get ? up.
  • Splackavelli
    Splackavelli Members Posts: 18,806 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    i'm just now discoverning this show on tnt . its the episode with those two ? cops and nbk. wow at this show.
  • clairvoyance
    Options
    You do know this show has been cancelled
  • S.jR.
    Options
    Great series. Should've never been cancelled.