so let me get this straight...

Options
joseph sun
joseph sun Members Posts: 6,764 ✭✭✭✭✭
you sorry excuse for females (excluding six, charlie, and kat) can meet guys off the IC. ? guys off the IC. give your numbers to hackers, send nudes, and video chat IC guys, but the moment I ask some of you to take some time out of your day for a simple phone call where you dont even have to give me your phone number, all of a sudden yall cant do ? ? you cant help a guy out who isnt trying to simp you if only to do a good deed in your selfish lives. well guess what, im not gonna hold this against you. its not your responsibility to cater and repair my social needs, and if I let the actions of strangers get to me and hold me back ill never get to where I wanna be.

my apologies ladies, and thank you

Comments

• StoneColdMikey
    StoneColdMikey Members, Moderators Posts: 33,543 Regulator
    Options
    You don't have game.
  • Supreme_Mind999
    Supreme_Mind999 Members Posts: 5,185 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2013
    Options
    Yo b, call the suicide hotline and stop making these weak ass threads

Stop feeling sorry for yourself..Its plenty dudes in wheelchairs bagging chicks thats walking...Its all about confidence

I just seen a dude in a wheelchair with a decent looking chick just the other day
  • joseph sun
    Options

Stop feeling sorry for yourself..Its plenty dudes in wheelchairs bagging chicks thats walking...Its all about confidence

I just seen a dude in a wheelchair with a decent looking chick just the other day

im not suicidal at this point and even though im not trying to simp these girls over the phone, youre right
  • Supreme_Mind999
    Options
    joseph sun wrote: »

im not suicidal at this point and even though im not trying to simp these girls over the phone, youre right

You put "sun" in your s/n..Shine then ? !

Simping isn't respected..Power and charm is respected and loved..Some women are vain and stuck on how a man looks and some women don't care about none of that

Get money..it may not buy you love,but trust me there will be no shortage of women coming your way

• Supreme_Mind999
    edited February 2013
    Options

camron.gif

Word,b..I seen a dude in a wheelchair with a chick..It could of been his sister but he was with her lol

Damn ya'll ruthless,aleast try to make dude feel better about his situation lol
  • Chase N Bundlez
    Chase N Bundlez Members Posts: 5,040 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2013
    Options
    lol thats def wut it was, either that or his caretaker...

and why wud I give a ? bout his situation when ? put him in that situation?

Who is lil ol me to question the Lord's decisions? Maybe if he cud walk he'd be a ? or a ? or sumn...just sayin.
  • joseph sun
    Options
    six and charlie said they would talk to me and I havent even talked to them yet. im actually more mad at the non answers and no responses than them not wanting to talk to me.
  • dalyricalbandit
    dalyricalbandit Members, Moderators Posts: 67,918 Regulator
    edited February 2013
    Options
    Stopitfive wrote: »
    now-check-out-the-wheelchair-babes-of-push-girls.jpeg
    so how would this work, whos on top and who is on the bottom when its two paraplegic
  • MsSouthern
    MsSouthern Members, Moderators Posts: 21,791 Regulator
    Options
    I said sorry ....
  • peterpiffin
    peterpiffin Members Posts: 285 ✭✭
    Options
    stop shooting yourself in the leg with these wack ass threads! oh wait you cant feel it. nvm carry on.
  • DarthRozay
    DarthRozay Members Posts: 20,570 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ? these ? man.
  • Trollio
    Trollio Members Posts: 25,815 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    U can walk away from this joe
  • Kat
    Kat Members Posts: 50,667 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Honestly I just feel like the conversation would be awkward.

But then again, I don't talk to anybody off here on the phone.

What would we talk about? Soooo...how was your day?
  • Chase N Bundlez
    Options

How so, youve known Joe, what, at least 4 or so years now?

And do u mean in general or specifically talkin to Joe, in regards to it being awkward?

• bignorm
    bignorm Members Posts: 5,410 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Joe,

These hoes aint ? .
  • Kat
    Options

How so, youve known Joe, what, at least 4 or so years now?

And do u mean in general or specifically talkin to Joe, in regards to it being awkward?

I just mean generally, Joseph has a nice voice and has all his mental faculties about him so I wasn't talking about him specifically.

I'm not really a phone person, plus judging from the past, you tend to naturally gravitate to talking about IC ? and that doesn't work as well offline.

• Chase N Bundlez
    edited February 2013
    Options
    Ook, I thought u were singling out poor Joe...and I assumed u were a phone person cuz I made a post bout chicks gettin so accustom to textin they forget how to hold a decent convo and u CS'd it, so.

As for talkin bout the IC, ur rite, but as long as it isnt overdone its cool...I mean I talked to chicks offline bout the IC before, u in paticular actually, me and the anonymous females both had our fair share of lol's at ur life etc.

But like I said, after maybe 10 minutes of shittin on u, we changed the subject and got into real life convo...moderation is key.
  • Kat
    Options
    lol..pretty sure plenty of people discuss me, too bad you've never been a person I've even thought about twice about offline.

Like Rihanna said, "People gon' talk, whether you're doing bad or good"

Keep on talking.

• Chase N Bundlez
    Options
    lol..pretty sure plenty of people discuss me, too bad you've never been a person I've even thought about twice about offline.

Like Rihanna said, "People gon' talk, whether you're doing bad or good"

Keep on talking.

lol im just joking with u hoe, just pushing ur buttons thats all.

@bolded...but that also means u thought about me once...just sayin, Kathryn.
  • twatgetta
    twatgetta Members Posts: 6,705 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Yo Joe Sun, don't believe the hype on it mane, these triflin' hoes on here ain't ? ' nothin' and these ? ain't either. And if they are, they some desparate ? to come online looking for sex when they live in cities that are packed to the rim with ? and ? . So you have to ask yourself, who really has game? the ? stalking tuna stank dirtbags online with fake pics of herself, or the insecure gentleman like yourself that just wants to have a pleasant convo with the same dirtbags on the phone? and Trust me, the hoes on here ain't got no lives man. that's how you know they ain't no winners. Jus charge it to the game and parlay mane. Take it from the Twatgetta. I knows hoes.

themack2.jpg
  • LUClEN
    LUClEN Members Posts: 20,559 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Filipinas make my ? hard