Jack Swagger Finna turn up the WWE

Options
2»

Comments

• jono
    jono Members Posts: 30,280 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I love it! Make 'em mad! JBL was goosestepping at a house show...that made FOX News too. He also did a gimmick basically portraying George Bush/Ronald Reagan and got epic heat. Let's not forget JBL also chased Mexicans from the border too as well as using offensive language against Eddie & Rey during his feuds with them. This is nothing new from WWE.

But Making people mad is all good with me. I knew the latinos wouldn't like it, but that's obvious and they aren't suppose to. I bet those Tea Party idiots are only mad Swagger is a heel, if he were a face they wouldn't be complaining.
  • jono
    Options
    Jack Swagger can be FIRED!

imageservice?id=3985653&w=220&ng=true

WWE's Wellness Policy as listed on their corporate site does grant WWE the right to terminate Jack Swagger's contract for his recent arrest for marijuana possession. Section 14 of the policy reads:

"Any WWE Talent, who is arrested, convicted or who admits to a violation of law relating to use, possession, purchase, sale or distribution of drugs will be in material breach of his/her contract with WWE and subject to immediate dismissal.

In addition to the penalties that may be imposed pursuant to his/her contract with WWE, a violation of this Section 14 may also be treated as a positive test for drugs prohibited by this Policy and therefore, subject to the penalties set forth in Section 15 of this Policy."

http://bls.uieblender.com/html/article_kit/articleitem.jsp?itemid=12846649&modelid=346&activityid=24&snum=3&user=1

Its all happening so fast. I hope he doesn't get fired.
  • poindexter2
    poindexter2 Members Posts: 4,352 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    it would be smart not to fire him. wwe is on the cusp of the biggest ppv of the year. any publicity is great publicity. But you know once sean hannity and michelle malkin find out about the arrest they will be calling for his firing
  • VIBE
    VIBE Members Posts: 54,384 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    What if its a work?
  • dalyricalbandit
    dalyricalbandit Members, Moderators Posts: 67,918 Regulator
    Options
    son should get a baldie and be on some redneck ? type ?
  • jono
    Options
    There's no way this is a work. It totally contradicts his character to be involved with crime and drugs. He's supposed to be a "real American", a law-abiding tax paying citizen.

I don't think Vince & Co. care about squawkers like Michelle Malkin, but this arrest is a blemish he might not be able to overlook. I think Swags at the least cost himself the title, at the most he cost himself a job (by WWE standards, the law notwithstanding). He's going to lose if the story continues, ans then will be de-pushed again. That's what they did to Orton in 2006 when he ? up, they let him continue on 'til Wrestlemania then they jobbed him out for awhile afterwards.
  • twizza 77
    twizza 77 Members Posts: 4,201 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Damn, I can't find JBL kicking mexicans back to the boarder. I guess the WWE didn't learn from that either.
  • peagle05
    peagle05 Members Posts: 25,011 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Jack Swagger: An All-American ?
  • Serious Juice Mayne
    Serious Juice Mayne Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 5,926 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    This ? is a Fukin ? ... Guess Albert winning at mania smh
  • peagle05
    peagle05 Members Posts: 25,011 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    if swagger was real, he'd walk into the hearing playing this ?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dZQwKVspiMA

with zeb coulter waving a flag
  • Peezy_Jenkins
    Peezy_Jenkins Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 33,205 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ? turnt up and turnt right back down in a matter of 2 weeks
  • DOPEdweebz
    DOPEdweebz Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 29,364 Regulator
    Options
    jono wrote: »
    Swags is stuuuuuupit. Add his name to RVD, Sabu, R-Truth and Orton as guys who ruined their own pushes

William Regal /thread

• Cymicaldane
    Cymicaldane Members Posts: 2,109 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Dang.

He was gonna go to wrestlemania. But then he got high.....
  • Crude_
    Crude_ Members Posts: 19,964 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Dang he messed up.

The WWE will probably continue to push that story line with him and Del Rio with Del Rio winning and retaining the strap at Wrestlemania.

Then Swagger may be relegated to jobber status ala Lord Tensai.

If he's jobbing to Santino in a few months we'll have the answer to this debate.
  • RawAce
    RawAce Members Posts: 4,800 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    William regal was once in line for a major push and rvd'd himself ?

When was this?
  • TheBoyRo
    TheBoyRo Members Posts: 13,647 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    And so it begins..........

wrestlezone.com

Jack Swagger has been pulled from WWE live events this weekend, however it should be noted that the company is still advertising him for Raw next week and Tuesday's Smackdown taping. No word on whether or not Swagger has been pulled from the live events due to his arrest.

Original Plans For Swagger vs Del Rio at WrestleMania

In related news, Jack Swagger's match against Alberto Del Rio at WrestleMania is slated to be built up as an Ankle Lock vs Arm Breaker story line, however in light of Swagger's recent arrest it remains to be seen whether or not WWE will continue with the match as planned.

Conservative talk show host Alex Jones recently revealed on his radio show that WWE contacted him to appear at WrestleMania to participate in an angle with Jack Swagger and Zeb Colter, however Jones did not reveal whether or not he'd be doing it.
  • poindexter2
    poindexter2 Members Posts: 4,352 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Alex Jones At wrestle mania? Damn they should start an illuminati stable and jump his ass backstage lol
  • sobek
    sobek Members Posts: 5,611 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Being an idiot fits perfectly with his new gimmick though
  • rabbitfood
    rabbitfood Members Posts: 486 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    RawAce wrote: »
    William regal was once in line for a major push and rvd'd himself ?

When was this?
    I want to say some time after he won King of the Ring back in 2008.
  • VIBE
    VIBE Members Posts: 54,384 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Alex Jones in the WWE?

He's gonna expose Vince and the WWE on his show after he's done.
  • Cymicaldane
    Cymicaldane Members Posts: 2,109 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    If this means moar Dean Ambrose, im all for it
  • DOPEdweebz
    DOPEdweebz Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 29,364 Regulator
    Options
    If this means moar Dean Ambrose, im all for it
    da ? ambrose got to do with this? lol
  • dalyricalbandit
    dalyricalbandit Members, Moderators Posts: 67,918 Regulator
    Options