Michael Jordan is trollin' ? . Smh

Davis eyebrow
Davis eyebrow Members Posts: 518 ✭✭✭✭
? said ONLY four active players would be stars if they played in his era; Kobe, Bron, Duncan, and Dirk

Comments

• The Lonious Monk
    The Lonious Monk Members Posts: 26,258 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I don't know about just those four, but I'll say most of today's stars wouldn't have been stars in his era. Hell most of these stars wouldn't have been stars in the early 00s.

I mean Kevin Garnet is still an All-Star and that dude ain't even a fraction of what he was back then. Hell Grant Hill still plays in the league and this dude couldn't even stay healthy enough to play in that era.
  • VulcanRaven
    VulcanRaven Members Posts: 18,859 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Jordan might not be a star in this era. The stars today are better than guys like Larry Johnson Grant Hill and Penny amongst others. It is stupid to talk about eras when no player would be the same if they played during a different time.Had Jordan been drafted by the Blazers would he have the same succes? What if Pippen and Jack never went to Chicago?
  • will grimey
    will grimey Members Posts: 4,740 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Jordan stay on some dumb ? ...Yall know his scouting game ain't top notch....Ask Kwame...

thank_naismith_nbanews_blog.jpg
  • will grimey
    KG, Ray Allen, Vince, Wade....That's all I can think of for now...They would've been All Stars if not stars...
  • DaBull
    DaBull Members Posts: 9,261 ✭✭✭✭✭
    D wade stay losing, #washedwade
  • O.G.
    O.G. Members Posts: 7,555 ✭✭✭✭✭
    If isiah could play,so could chris paul. If dominique could play so could durant. If dumars could play so could wade.
  • Shizlansky
    Shizlansky Members Posts: 35,095 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Players are better today then they was back in the day.
  • lamontbdc
    lamontbdc Members Posts: 18,824 ✭✭✭✭✭
    As mush i ? on Jordan wack ass Gm skills every team in the league would have taken Kwame number 1. him and tyson chandler palyed one on on and he dogged Chandler.

And Jordan is tripping these pg's today would run circles around Stockton's ass I'm not sure Jordan is trolling tho. he probably really believes that the guys of his era were better then the guys now.
  • Davis eyebrow
    lamontbdc wrote: »
    As mush i ? on Jordan wack ass Gm skills every team in the league would have taken Kwame number 1. him and tyson chandler palyed one on on and he dogged Chandler.

And Jordan is tripping these pg's today would run circles around Stockton's ass I'm not sure Jordan is trolling tho. he probably really believes that the guys of his era were better then the guys now.

Don't act like chandler still ain't a ? . He's not worth a 10 picks. He's a complementary player 4-5 options ish
  • SleepwalkingInJapan
    SleepwalkingInJapan Members Posts: 11,866 ✭✭✭✭✭
    ? said ONLY four active players would be stars if they played in his era; Kobe, Bron, Duncan, and Dirk
    mj conveniently only named ? with rings...

what about wade, pierce?

what about ringless KD and melo?
  • dalyricalbandit
    dalyricalbandit Members, Moderators Posts: 67,918 Regulator
    Mike the GOAT son really talks his mind
  • vageneral08
    vageneral08 Members Posts: 19,535 ✭✭✭✭✭
    this ? said dirk smh c'mon son you could've done better than that
  • Focal Point
    Focal Point Members Posts: 16,307 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I think Wade and Melo have a case, as do Paul, Pierce, and KD
  • Davis eyebrow
    Dirk coulda been a star, lets not even front. Reggie miller wouldn't be a star of today NBA
  • will grimey
    DaBull wrote: »

This ? again? Don't make me get back on making threads... Wade may have lost a step with atheleticism, but his skills are still there. Washed up is Lamar Odom...Washed up is Tracy McGrady, washed up is Tyreke...How da ? is a Champion washed up, again?
  • NothingButTheTruth
    NothingButTheTruth Members Posts: 10,850 ✭✭✭✭✭
    It's his opinion bruh.
  • Davis eyebrow

This ? again? Don't make me get back on making threads... Wade may have lost a step with atheleticism, but his skills are still there. Washed up is Lamar Odom...Washed up is Tracy McGrady, washed up is Tyreke...How da ? is a Champion washed up, again?

U mean two rings handed to him? First one was by the refs and the 2nd by the ? Lebron James
  • will grimey
    edited February 2013

U mean two rings handed to him? First one was by the refs and the 2nd by the ? Lebron James

Handed to him? You gotta be trolling...No response on this fuckery you speak of...Who's your squad by the way?
  • vageneral08
    vageneral08 Members Posts: 19,535 ✭✭✭✭✭

Ain't no defending a 7 footer with a jumper, Dirk would get his in any era.

dirk has fallen off since his "prime" era his jumper aint on point as much now
  • WhoisDonG???
    WhoisDonG??? Members Posts: 2,573 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I agree with what Mike saying. When he say stars he mean Dominate in his ERA which was a very physical NBA. ? like Wade would get ? up first time they drove to the cup in 80's and 90's. The only other player that could probably be nice is Durant but he'll get push off his spots cuz of his size.
  • coop9889
    coop9889 Members Posts: 7,299 ✭✭✭✭✭

Ain't no defending a 7 footer with a jumper, Dirk would get his in any era.

dirk has fallen off since his "prime" era his jumper aint on point as much now

When MJ said players "xyz" would've been stars in his era, he's obviously not talkin about as they are currently.

He's clearly saying if these players' entire careers would have been in his era they'd be stars.
  • blu197
    blu197 Members Posts: 6,785 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I agree with what Mike saying. When he say stars he mean Dominate in his ERA which was a very physical NBA. ? like Wade would get ? up first time they drove to the cup in 80's and 90's. The only other player that could probably be nice is Durant but he'll get push off his spots cuz of his size.

Melo would be a star in the 90s and 80s he can score jus as well as KD, imo better ? he has a better post game and he's not scared to be physical with anybody
  • P swayze166
    P swayze166 Members Posts: 1,978 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Mike mad he'd be the 3rd best player in the league if he played today lmao.