So help me out...did kobe really go after lebron like that?

Options
2stepz_ahead
2stepz_ahead Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 32,324 ✭✭✭✭✭
and did lebron know?
i mean that does have something to do with a competition, knowing your in the competition.

and why kobe go after him like that, was it to show he's still the man? are we feeling insecure kobe? is your crown feeling threatened?

i totally understand that to be the best you have to beat the best. i understand you are as only good as your competition. but did kobe let bron know im coming after you or is bron just supposed to know.

honestly kobe shouldnt have to drop to this level because his skills should speak for him. but if you coming after someone one on one....it would be good to let them know.

Comments

• greenwood1921
    greenwood1921 Members Posts: 47,115 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    AZTG wrote: »
    Were you crying when you typed all that up? ? was disgusting

Hilarious visual.

For some reason, I picture him saying it with a "Randy Wagstaff" voice like when he said "Why they bank me, yo? I ain't no snitch."

35.jpg
  • AZTG
    AZTG Members Posts: 7,598 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    AZTG wrote: »
    Were you crying when you typed all that up? ? was disgusting

Hilarious visual.

For some reason, I picture him saying it with a "Randy Wagstaff" voice like when he said "Why they bank me, yo? I ain't no snitch."

35.jpg

Yo I'm dying cause I read that ? with the same voice

• wmj710
    wmj710 Members Posts: 3,798 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Didn't a member of lebrons team bust Kobe in the nose last all-star game? I wonder if they let him know before hand, that it was that type of game.
  • infamous114
    infamous114 Members, Moderators Posts: 52,202 Regulator
    Options
    wmj710 wrote: »
    Didn't a member of lebrons team bust Kobe in the nose last all-star game? I wonder if they let him know before hand, that it was that type of game.

You say member like if it was Joel Anthony or something...do you watch basketball?
  • northside7
    northside7 Members Posts: 25,739 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

You say member like if it was Joel Anthony or something...do you watch basketball?

Washed ? don't get mentioned by their name.
  • rage
    rage Members Posts: 5,858 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    northside7 wrote: »

Washed ? don't get mentioned by their name.

Then why is a dude whose team is 4 games out the playoffs with 3 HOF even being mentioned in the same breath as Lebron??
This discussion has been closed.