Give me your Personal Top 5 DOA in NBA.....

Options
joeyfkncrakk
joeyfkncrakk Members Posts: 2,956 ✭✭✭✭✭
Slight spinoff from my reason thread... Forget stepping on toes and the political correct answer, give me your Top 5 NBA players alll time from ur own assessment....

1. Michael Jordan- do I need to explain any further...

2. Magic Johnson- I wanted to put Mamba here but I can't deny the Magic Man, 5 rings and still the Pride of purpNgold... Legacy cemented and the king of the dime... What made him get the 2 spot is how he turned up to new levels in the playoffs... I didn't get to catch Erv in his prime, but the numbers are telling he's Top 2 in my book as player and person

3. Kobe Bryant- 5 Rings, the ultimate warrior in every sense... Played thru every injury known to man, overcame a gang of ? , if not for the Colorado thing Kobe might already have been claimed top 2-3 no question... Should have at least 2 Mvps arguably the hardest working athlete ever

4. Wilt Chamberlain- look up the stats even though B. Russ got him in rings this ? was a 1 man show for each team he played on... How the he'll u avg 50 and 25 for 80 games that's unreal... I'm sure the comp was soft but with numbers like that I'm sure he would be a force in any era he played in...

5. Lebron James- not the biggest fan but not a hater either this dude is on his ? rite now and is top 5 rite now and I'm not gonna argue it... There's not 5 players in NBA history I'd take b4 LJ, has a legitimate shot at the top spot if we aren't as biased to MJ and let Lebron play his career out.... He should get at least 3 rings and that should have him in real discussions for top 3... Right now he's just moving on up, he's gotta catch Kobe b4 MJ first then we can talk

Honorables: Kareem, Bird, Duncan, Malone, Shaq

Comments