2%
toheeb27thegreatunknown 2 votes
John Stockton and Karl Malone
0%
Tim Duncan and David Robinson
0%
Michael Jordan and Scottie Pippen
50%
dalyricalbanditsouthsil4lil[Deleted User]nawledge_godplaymaker88white715south4lifeinfamous114usmarin3soul rattlerjaemoomsthe ghost2stepz_aheadgh0stCopperaf.r.i.c.a.Cutler 26 INT's LOL![Deleted User]FlyFreeCtReggie80 41 votes
Kobe Bryant and Shaquille O'Neal
37%
buttuh_bafromomiamivice305Got Em ShookMdizzle9000joeyfkncrakkspit_fiyaPanchoYoSanchoDOPEdweebzBDBIIDrico_ENSKameShizlanskyCrude_TRILLip Brooks_Menace_Billy_PonchoBlackAX410kacee139KingJamal 31 votes
Julius Erving and Moses Malone
0%
LeBron James and Dwyane Wade
4%
gman82unspoken_respectTheBoyRo2 Drawlz 4 votes
Larry Bird and Kevin McHale
0%
Oscar Robertson and Karim Abdul-Jabbar
2%
CashmoneyDuxEther44mag 2 votes
Other
2%
greenwood1921Trollio 2 votes

Comments

• BlackAX410
    BlackAX410 Members Posts: 35,415 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    imagine how many titles these mawfuckas woulda won if they got along duo's averaging ova 25ppg each is impressive as hell to me
  • Chi-Town Bully
    Chi-Town Bully Members Posts: 29,218 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2013
    Options
    Jordan the best player in NBA history and Scottie the best #2 guy. They dominated the 90's and didn't sabotage winning titles because of ego's and petty stuff
  • OhPee
    OhPee Members Posts: 1,075 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    this ? spelled Karim twice
  • TRILLip Brooks
    TRILLip Brooks Members Posts: 18,150 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Shaq and Kobe are the greatest Offensive duo of all time. Michael and Scottie are the greatest defensive
  • O.G.
    O.G. Members Posts: 7,555 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Too easy. No ifs, buts,or might have.
  • Inglewood_B
    Inglewood_B Members Posts: 12,246 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Tough but... 6>3
  • Inglewood_B
    Inglewood_B Members Posts: 12,246 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I feel Kobe was a far better #2 than Pippen tho
  • playmaker88
    playmaker88 Members Posts: 67,905 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Jordan and Pip
  • NothingButTheTruth
    NothingButTheTruth Members Posts: 10,850 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2013
    Options
    Kobe and Shaq would beat all of them, but history goes hand in hand with championships so...
  • greenwood1921
    greenwood1921 Members Posts: 47,115 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Other
    clippers_team_lm1_121121.jpg

Collie and Thabeets By Dre.

Fuckwitit.
  • WiseGuyy
    WiseGuyy Members Posts: 1,517 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Isay Jordan & Pippen because of their relationship. I think they made eachother better. Kobe and Shaq Isn't wrong IMO but there was no way they could've played together longer than they did.
  • Trollio
    Trollio Members Posts: 25,815 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Other
    west and chamberlain

laker fans thank the gawds
  • Crude_
    Crude_ Members Posts: 19,964 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    The only thing that stopped Shaq and Kobe were Shaq and Kobe.

Had they put their egos to the side they probably could have won a couple of more titles.

Shaq still had a lot in the tank after that 2004 season when they lost to the Pistons in the Finals.

They could have added a free agent and been right back on top but we all know the story and that Shaq left after that.

It also hurt that Laker brass wanted Shaq to take a pay cut.

I gave Shaq and Kobe the nod over Jordan and Pippen because Kobe was a much better second option then Pippen.

Shaq and Kobe were both in their primes and are both top 10 players in league history.

As great as Jordan is Pippen isn't near as talented as Kobe was in his prime.

I remember Shaq and Kobe averaging like 28 or 29 a game for a season or two.

Kobe was the best second option ever during this time.

Basically it was a team with two number 1 options both in the prime of their career.
  • MC The Rapper
    MC The Rapper Members Posts: 8,140 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2013
    Options
    It Micheal Jordan and Scottie 6 is better than 3 . Also Scottie is a better number 2 because he played his role and never put the team goal in jeopardy with his ego and still ate handsomely . Kobe may have better numbers but at the end of the day he ? up the team . Scottie never did that. Also the year after Jordan retired the Bulls were still relevant because of Scottie. Where with just Kobe the Lakers fell off until they got bynum/gasol
  • NothingButTheTruth
    Options
    Kobe wasn't number 2 he was 1a/b, and Kobe wasn't even close to his prime back when he and Shaq won.
  • MC The Rapper
    MC The Rapper Members Posts: 8,140 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Kobe wasn't number 2 he was 1a/b, and Kobe wasn't even close to his prime back when he and Shaq won.

kobe wasn't 1a/b he was a 2 cut it out
  • Chase N Bundlez
    Chase N Bundlez Members Posts: 5,040 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    If u wanna go just off rings, well then MJ and Pip, but if u talkin talent wise, gotta go with Shaq and Kobe...real ? I might even go with LBJ and Wade over MJ and Pip from a talent perspective as well, just off the fact that Pip is overrated than a ? and clearly the weakest link out of all the great 2nd options in NBA history.
  • blu197
    blu197 Members Posts: 6,785 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    It Micheal Jordan and Scottie 6 is better than 3 . Also Scottie is a better number 2 because he played his role and never put the team goal in jeopardy with his ego and still ate handsomely . Kobe may have better numbers but at the end of the day he ? up the team . Scottie never did that. Also the year after Jordan retired the Bulls were still relevant because of Scottie. Where with just Kobe the Lakers fell off until they got bynum/gasol

The reason why the bulls didn't fall off is b/c they still had the same team basically...jus minus jordan... When Shaq left lakers everybody left with him, kobe got stuck with scrubs and no Phil
  • playmaker88
    playmaker88 Members Posts: 67,905 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ahh.. its never stops..
  • Billy_Poncho
    Billy_Poncho Members Posts: 22,382 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Jordan + Pippen= 1 and top 30 player

Kobe + Shaq= two top 12 players
  • KingJamal
    KingJamal Members Posts: 20,652 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I remember when Penny Hardaway schooled Scottie Pippen. Ahh good times lol
  • SocialAssassinRati
    SocialAssassinRati Members Posts: 1,638 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Is there any other acceptable answer?
  • 2 Drawlz
    2 Drawlz Members Posts: 777 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2013
    Options
    LeBron James and Dwyane Wade
    Pippen without Jordan = 55 wins in a tough era.
    2nd in MVP, i think he won AllStar MVP that year. Lost in 7 Games Semi East Finals to The Knicks

Kobe without Shaq = No Playoffs . And Phil Jack @ the helm=1st round exit
    The only thing that stopped Shaq and Kobe were Shaq and Kobe.

Had they put their egos to the side they probably could have won a couple of more titles.

Shaq still had a lot in the tank after that 2004 season when they lost to the Pistons in the Finals.

They could have added a free agent and been right back on top but we all know the story and that Shaq left after that.

It also hurt that Laker brass wanted Shaq to take a pay cut.

I gave Shaq and Kobe the nod over Jordan and Pippen because Kobe was a much better second option then Pippen.

Shaq and Kobe were both in their primes and are both top 10 players in league history.

As great as Jordan is Pippen isn't near as talented as Kobe was in his prime.

I remember Shaq and Kobe averaging like 28 or 29 a game for a season or two.

Kobe was the best second option ever during this time.

Basically it was a team with two number 1 options both in the prime of their career.

The funny thing is, Kobe would had eventually become the 1st option s. Shaq was getting old and by 06/07 he would of blessed Kobe the same way he blessed D.Wade.
  • blu197
    blu197 Members Posts: 6,785 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    2 Drawlz wrote: »
    Pippen without Jordan = 55 wins in a tough era.
    2nd in MVP, i think he won AllStar MVP that year. Lost in 7 Games Semi East Finals to The Knicks

Kobe without Shaq = No Playoffs . And Phil Jack @ the helm=1st round exit
    blu197 wrote: »

The reason why the bulls didn't fall off is b/c they still had the same team basically...jus minus jordan... When Shaq left lakers everybody left with him, kobe got stuck with scrubs and no Phil

• NothingButTheTruth
    Options

kobe wasn't 1a/b he was a 2 cut it out

Regular Season:
    99-00: 22.5ppg 6.3rpg 4.9apg 1.6spg
    00-01: 28.5ppg 5.9rpg 5apg 1.7spg
    01-02: 25.2ppg 5.5rpg 5.5apg 1.5spg

Playoffs:
    00: 21.1ppg 4.5rpg 4.4apg 1.5spg 1.5bpg
    01: 29.4ppg 7.3rpg 6.1apg 1.6spg
    02: 26.6ppg 5.8rpg 4.6apg 1.4spg

Putting up 25 5 5 doesn't make you a 2nd option no matter how you cut it. Also, Kobe was the official closer on the team so his role was just as big as Shaq's. Stop the hate.