Do you care if white people say "? " ?

1234568»

Comments

• aries30
    aries30 Members Posts: 1
    I don't use the n word around anyone; but I think it is hypocritical and/or racist for a black man to think it is appropriate or ok to use the n word, but hold non blacks, especially whites accountable for using the n word, clearly in the same context that a black man is using it.

shouldn't a black man be offended by the n word even if another black man uses it? but why on earth would you not be offended if a black man uses it. blacks feel free to use the word ? or cracka around a white person, but how is it not hypocrisy for a white man to say the n word, when obviously the white individual is trying to fit in, and not be racist.

next time you hear a non black person saying the word, make a decision; if you say the word to another black person, consider yourself in a white persons shoes, and then maybe you will see you ought not to say it at all. if you find it offensive, then you should be offended if a black person says it too. if a non black person says it and you are not offended, then fine than feel free to give yourself a 'pass'. the fact that a word needs a 'pass' is clearly racist perspective and thus hypocritical. unless you yourself, are racist, but you are being honest about it, than in that case it is not hypocritical.
  • luke1733
    luke1733 Members Posts: 1,490 ✭✭✭✭
    Actually I don't call white folks derogatory terms and if I did they would notice (even though they might not say anything), I don't call Chinese, Colombianos, or Mexicans those derogatory terms and it's obvious you must not travel out the US because if you call those people derogatory terms in their countries then you will get a very Quick response. The n word is more powerful to blacks because of ALL the history broadcast before the world by the white race but those other terms are not harmless to other races either.