Why do "Independent" women be the first one's to jump the broom?

Options
twatgetta
twatgetta Members Posts: 6,705 ✭✭✭✭✭
I know this group of bestie chicks that love to hate on guys about how we ain't ? , Women's lib, etc..? like that right...So the main chick out the bunch always preaches how Independent she is how she don't need no Man, loves to watch Love and Hip Hop and ATL Housewives,. Convincing the other broads to follow suit and talk the same ? . Well come to find out, the main Independent broad went and got married a couple weeks back on the sneak tip getaway to Hawaii. So now I'm clowning the broad that I know who kicks it with them and she can't take it. She claiming all women need a Man....WTF???

Wassup with that ladies? Why do yall go out like that? If you so Independent why do you need a Man?

Comments

• Kat
    Kat Members Posts: 50,667 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Why do we go out like that?

You're obviously confused between the concepts of NEEDING and DESIRING.

I don't NEED a man to live my life, but I do desire to have a man in my life.
  • twatgetta
    Options

^^^That's the twisted logic 99% of females use but I don't get that. Yall dog guys out daily but somehow can't live without us. wtf is that about?
  • twatgetta
    Options
    Deisre = Need

Same ? MGB
  • SixSickSins
    SixSickSins Members Posts: 8,134 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2013
    Options
    twatgetta wrote: »
    Deisre = Need

Same ? MGB

Want=/=Need

de·sire
    /dəˈzī(ə)r/
    Noun
    A strong feeling of wanting to have something or wishing for something to happen.
    Verb
    Strongly wish for or want (something).
    Synonyms
    noun. wish - longing - craving - request - ? - will - want
    verb. wish - want - will - crave - like - yearn - long - covet

Shut up, ? . You need to learn the difference between:

This
    images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQItafp29elQiQNGxQhbXd9mC1oAbcBtbyUucvpS9-AIijH_7UszQ

AND

This
    images?q=tbn:ANd9GcR9BLEQTrwnAXSq0pDHVUtMlSOZCaYo9JEpKLatxQvo3pSWn3ia

There's a distinct difference. You gon' learn today, chauvinist.
  • Kat
    Options

^^^That's the twisted logic 99% of females use but I don't get that. Yall dog guys out daily but somehow can't live without us. wtf is that about?

You're being silly.

I can ? about men all day long, that doesn't necessarily mean the words I'm saying apply to EVERY man on the planet.

Maybe she hadn't come across a good one until now.
  • Meta_Conscious
    Meta_Conscious Members Posts: 26,227 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    They'll also b the first ones divorced...
  • twatgetta
    Options
    Deisre = Need

Same ? MGB

Want=/=Need

de·sire
    /dəˈzī(ə)r/
    Noun
    A strong feeling of wanting to have something or wishing for something to happen.
    Verb
    Strongly wish for or want (something).
    Synonyms
    noun. wish - longing - craving - request - ? - will - want
    verb. wish - want - will - crave - like - yearn - long - covet

Shut up, ? . You need to learn the difference between:

This
    images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQItafp29elQiQNGxQhbXd9mC1oAbcBtbyUucvpS9-AIijH_7UszQ

AND

This
    images?q=tbn:ANd9GcR9BLEQTrwnAXSq0pDHVUtMlSOZCaYo9JEpKLatxQvo3pSWn3ia

There's a distinct difference. You gon' learn today, chauvinist.

No difference. And You lack understanding of the definitions too. and don't get mad and call names, I'm not a Chauvinist, just a Realist. Truth hurst when show in clear light.

Desire
    1: to long or hope for : exhibit or feel desire for <desire success>
    2a : to express a wish for : request <they desire an immediate answer> b archaic : to express a wish to : ask
    3obsolete : invite
    4archaic : to feel the loss of

Need
    1: necessary duty : obligation
    2a : a lack of something requisite, desirable , or useful b : a physiological or psychological requirement for the well-being of an organism
    3: a condition requiring supply or relief
    4: lack of the means of subsistence

Fact is, yall know I'm right. you most likely got a friend like the one described above. don't lie about it. It's no secret.

• twatgetta
    Options

You're being silly.

I can ? about men all day long, that doesn't necessarily mean the words I'm saying apply to EVERY man on the planet.

Maybe she hadn't come across a good one until now.

So when can a Man tell if you're lying or not? So basically you like talking outta two sides of your face? I'm only speaking on what I found out about females like this. and it's a shitload of yall out there like this. Talk cash ? about Men 24/7 but can't go to sleep without one next to you. WTF is that about ladies?
  • twatgetta
    Options
    For the record ladies, Guys never talk down on yall like we don't need yall. We just point out how trifling and catty yall can be. big difference.
  • twatgetta
    Options
  • Kat
    Options
    For the record ladies, Guys never talk down on yall like we don't need yall. We just point out how trifling and catty yall can be. big difference.

No you just make it clear that we're pretty much walking ? which is MUCH better..lemme tell you.

I can't tell you about girls like that, chalk it up to a young dumb mentality and steer clear.

• BiblicalAtheist
    BiblicalAtheist Members Posts: 15,668 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Women don't need a man, they NEED a man ;)
  • twatgetta
    Options

No you just make it clear that we're pretty much walking ? which is MUCH better..lemme tell you.

I can't tell you about girls like that, chalk it up to a young dumb mentality and steer clear.

Just like a female, from one extreme to the next. sheesh. can't discuss without diss-cussing...

• twatgetta
    Options
    .IRS. wrote: »

but Why? When Oprah is teaching yall to hate our guts? and it spills over into yall's coversations with your girlfriends?

@IRS
  • BiblicalAtheist
    Options

but Why? When Oprah is teaching yall to hate our guts? and it spills over into yall's coversations with your girlfriends?

@IRS

Well it's either put up with their ? or go lesbian.
  • ohhhla
    ohhhla Members Posts: 10,341 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    *Sigh* @twatgetta.

Now, I'm not a mangina but these ladies were right.

Need and desiring mean two different.

Need is to survive

Desire is to have optionally has no effect to make your living habits better.
  • twatgetta
    Options

@IRS

Well it's either put up with their ? or go lesbian.

It's not the guys mental stability I'm concerned about. It's the females that have this bi-polar view of Men. when yall know if was no men on the planet, bumpin ? would be banned in favor of ? ...lol
  • BiblicalAtheist
    Options
    I'm not a man hater so I'm having a difficult time explaining man hater's rationale. But since that rationale is based in irrational thought it can't really be explained to you rationally. Can't reason with the unreasonable.
  • ohhhla
    ohhhla Members Posts: 10,341 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Goddayum@IRS avi.

Anyways, that's false dichotomy that you're presenting twatgetta.

Women want a men according to them who complement them.
  • twatgetta
    Options
    I'm not a man hater so I'm having a difficult time explaining man hater's rationale. But since that rationale is based in irrational thought it can't really be explained to you rationally. Can't reason with the unreasonable.

So it's a Man's hatred for women that make yall sit up with Bon bons and love novels talking ? about us all day to each other? oh I see, nice Twist on reality there.
  • BiblicalAtheist
    Options
  • twatgetta
    Options
  • [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Legend in Two Sports Posts: 8,496 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    the independent women gimmick as u can see is starting to gradually fade away..... ? see all that chatter about doing it on their own is nothing but CHATTER...

it's a new ? , baby i'm by your side, 90's R&B 2.0 wave coming upon us.... watch.
  • twatgetta
    Options
    @Be$T_1 that's a Utopia I'd like to see but look around you. it's 2013 and the Feminists are winning the race against the real ones you see coming on the horizon. the Man-hate is heavy out here.
  • twatgetta
    Options