Vibe

Lou Cypher
Lou Cypher Members Posts: 52,521 ✭✭✭✭✭
Can someone give me some info on Vibe? Hes part of the New 52 JLA, and just got his own solo book, which is written by the always great Geoff Johns. Im gonna check it out prolly next week but wtf is this guys powers? i read on comic vine but they had little info.

Comments

• ShencotheMC
    ShencotheMC Members Posts: 26,051 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Most likely what it says on Comic vine. Sonic vibration manipulation and seismic powers. All I really remember of dude is that he was in Justice League Detroit with Vixen
  • indyman87
    indyman87 Members Posts: 1,132 ✭✭✭✭
    Vibe first appearance was in justice league Of America Annual # 2 in the old DC Universe. He was a member of the Detroit version of the Justice league of America. At the end of the Detroit run he was killed along with fellow member Steele. In Vibe # 1 out this week Detroit is used as a location to jail some past members of the JLA ncluding Gypsy who was also a member of the old Detroit Justice league.

Reading previews of this new Vibe series it is said that he will have a big role in the upcoming Multiversity series by Morrison because he can be some sort of portal through the infinite Earths.
  • Lou Cypher
    Ugh i hate when they start blending universes. gets confusing.
  • ShencotheMC
    ShencotheMC Members Posts: 26,051 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Lou Cypher wrote: »
    Ugh i hate when they start blending universes. gets confusing.

I take it you hated Final Crisis then?
  • Lou Cypher
    Im pretty new to comics i didnt read that. Really only old stuff ive read is parts of blackest nights and the Killing Joke. other than that just 2011-current ? .
  • Splackavelli
    Splackavelli Members Posts: 18,806 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2013
    ^ I agree with lou this new 52 stuff is confusing batgirl(Barbara is walking again) etc. last time I looked at a big dc event was infinite crisis, then batman gets omega beamed out of the space time continuum by darkseid . next thing you know ? is the new bats and the end the 2006 jla and g.l runs and reboot after flashpoint and I have no idea what that event was about. from 52 weeks 1 year later to the new 52 was a big wtf. another thing I don't like the modification to supermans outfit. on the plus side they made aqua man cool(gotta read those books). btw anybody know what became of aqualad I know his name isn't kaldur in the books but young justice makes me want to read up on him. I would like to see Arthur take a break from the hero stuff in order to rule atlantis fulltime and make kaldur/Jackson aquaman in the future.
  • Copper
    Copper Members Posts: 49,532 ✭✭✭✭✭
  • Lou Cypher
    ^ I agree with lou this new 52 stuff is confusing batgirl(Barbara is walking again) etc. last time I looked at a big dc event was infinite crisis, then batman gets omega beamed out of the space time continuum by darkseid . next thing you know ? is the new bats and the end the 2006 jla and g.l runs and reboot after flashpoint and I have no idea what that event was about. from 52 weeks 1 year later to the new 52 was a big wtf. another thing I don't like the modification to supermans outfit. on the plus side they made aqua man cool(gotta read those books). btw anybody know what became of aqualad I know his name isn't kaldur in the books but young justice makes me want to read up on him. I would like to see Arthur take a break from the hero stuff in order to rule atlantis fulltime and make kaldur/Jackson aquaman in the future.

Dude you HAVE to read the new aquaman. Geoff johns does an awesome job in that book. its def in my top 5 from DC at the moment.