Bio-Pics You Wnat To See !! And Who U Want To See In Them ??

Options
kuskklassic
kuskklassic Members Posts: 1,006 ✭✭✭✭
Biographical films have always be some of my favorite films and always a good way for an Actor to have an breakout role (JamieFoxx w/ Ray, Denzel Washington w/ Malcolm X, etc.)

What movies do u wanna see made a bout a real life person and who would u cast in the starring roles ???

Comments

• kuskklassic
    edited February 2013
    Options
    Whitney Houston Bio-Pic...

Whitney Houston - Anika Noni Rose (Dreamgils, Princess & the Frog, etc.)
    runners up: Jennifer Hudson, Kelly Rowland

Bobby Brown - Usher

Clive Davis - Robert De Niro

Cissy Tyson (Mother) - Ruby Dee

John Houston (Father) - ???

Gary Houston - Jesse Martin (Rent, Law & Order)

Bobbi Cristina - Keke Palmer

Dionne Warwick - Angela Bassett

• kuskklassic
    Options
    i think in 6 - 10 years...an Obama movie will be made. Unless a better pick comes along, i think this is a dream role for Will Smith.

Barack Obama - Will Smith

Michelle Obama - Kerry Washington (Ray, Django Unchained, She Hate Me, etc.)

Sasha & Malia Obama - unknowns

Joe Bidden - ???

John McCain - Ed Harris (A History of Violence, Aollo 13, etc.)

Mitt Romney - Kyle Chandler (King Kong, Argo, Friday Night Lights tv series, etc.)

Sarah Palin - ???
  • atribecalledgabi
    atribecalledgabi Members, Moderators Posts: 14,063 Regulator
    edited February 2013
    Options
    i've always wanted to see a proper pablo escobar flick. don't know who i'd pick to play him tho...the guy that played him in blow kinda resembled him.

& maybe an updated black panther party movie. or just a movie about the civil rights movement that doesn't focus on just one person.
  • kuskklassic
    Options
    i think they should do a movie on the 4 biggest harlem renissiance figuers.

Tell thier story all in one....

Langston Hughes - Terrance Howard

Zora Neale Hurston - Taraji P. Henson

Duke Ellington - Mos Def

Paul Robeson - ????

and appearances by Claude McKay, W.E.B DuBois Ella Fitgerald, Joespehine Baker, etc.
  • kuskklassic
    edited February 2013
    Options
    HOW DO U POST PICS?
  • sdca
    sdca Members Posts: 290 ✭✭
    Options
    I almost ALWAYS hate biopics, especially on musicians...

However, there is one that I just really need to be made already... Walt Disney

The kid in me says a Disney produced feel-good movie,with the ultimate tribute of having it animated!

On a serious note... there's a real dramatic story to be told, and an accurate honest portrayal would be real interesting.

Alan ? /George Clooney/Pacino, I can picture all 3 in the lead role.
    There was a fake poster with Ryan Gosling as young Walt, and was just so perfect!
  • J. Will
    J. Will Members Posts: 2,107 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    i think in 6 - 10 years...an Obama movie will be made. Unless a better pick comes along, i think this is a dream role for Will Smith.

Barack Obama - Will Smith

Michelle Obama - Kerry Washington (Ray, Django Unchained, She Hate Me, etc.)

Sasha & Malia Obama - unknowns

Joe Bidden - ???

John McCain - Ed Harris (A History of Violence, Aollo 13, etc.)

Mitt Romney - Kyle Chandler (King Kong, Argo, Friday Night Lights tv series, etc.)

Sarah Palin - ???

Not sure about that one
  • south4life
    south4life Members Posts: 9,113 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    A REAL Michael Jackson bio-pic, not that dumb Man in The Mirror ? but, who can play MJ because to me the only one that played him to a T was Wylie Draper, who played him in The Jacksons: An American Dream and ironically he died a year after the tv movie came out.

A REAL Michael Jordan bio-pic, that ? they did with that dude who looked nothing like MJ was str8 wack, Michael Jordan - An American Hero but, who could play MJ

• kuskklassic
    Options
    whos a better pic to play Michell Obama ??

Kimberly Elise
    Sanaa Lathan
    Regina King
    ?
  • south4life
    south4life Members Posts: 9,113 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    whos a better pic to play Michell Obama ??

Kimberly Elise
    Sanaa Lathan
    Regina King
    ?

Regina King would be the best fit
  • Dentanium
    Dentanium Members Posts: 2
    Options
    Gary Coleman - Bobb'e Jaques Thompson (Kid that plays "Marcus" in those sony commercials"
  • cobbland
    cobbland Members Posts: 3,768 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    A movie about Jim Brown with Chiwetel Ejiofor in the starring role (Spike Lee directs).

• kuskklassic
    Options
    Ryan Goslings as Kurt Cobain

Marlon Wayons as Richard Pryor (this was in the works)

Viola Davis as Angela Davis

• kuskklassic
    Options
    Henry Cavil as Bruce Springsteen
  • Splackavelli
    Splackavelli Members Posts: 18,806 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2013
    Options
    kevin hart as reh dog. movie title:why must I cry? the reh dog story

not a biopic but I would like to see kevin hart or don Cheadle redo this movie with a high budget production company
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vzT-Jkm8-qQ
  • lighthearted26
    lighthearted26 Members Posts: 1,362 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    south4life wrote: »
    A REAL Michael Jackson bio-pic, not that dumb Man in The Mirror ? but, who can play MJ because to me the only one that played him to a T was Wylie Draper, who played him in The Jacksons: An American Dream and ironically he died a year after the tv movie came out.

A REAL Michael Jordan bio-pic, that ? they did with that dude who looked nothing like MJ was str8 wack, Michael Jordan - An American Hero but, who could play MJ

Oh yea that movie with flex playing Michael makes me cringe just thinking about it.
  • Ajackson17
    Ajackson17 Members Posts: 22,501 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    A Drake biopic, Dem franchise biopic, Rick Ross biopic, Shawn Michaels, Disturbed, Kamelot(metal band), T.M.Revolution biopic, Utada Hikaru, Ayumi Hamasaki, Rain(that ninja movie).
  • atribecalledgabi
    atribecalledgabi Members, Moderators Posts: 14,063 Regulator
    Options
    Viola Davis as Angela Davis

? what?
    Viola_Davis+Jan_25_2009.jpg
    angela-davis.jpg

??
  • kuskklassic
    Options
    actors dont have to look EXACTLY like they person. you have to get an actress who has the talent to potray someboyt like Angeloa Davis. Who's a better pic, Halle Berry cuz shes light skin ??
  • BlaqueHoney01
    BlaqueHoney01 Members Posts: 390 ✭✭✭
    Options
    i think they should do a movie on the 4 biggest harlem renissiance figuers.

Tell thier story all in one....

Langston Hughes - Terrance Howard

Zora Neale Hurston - Taraji P. Henson

Duke Ellington - Mos Def

Paul Robeson - ????

and appearances by Claude McKay, W.E.B DuBois Ella Fitgerald, Joespehine Baker, etc.

I would love this, but I would want them to have their individual movies. I know they were all acquaintances, but I don't want anything to get in the way of their individual stories. I feel like a single movie trying to tell all their stories would not be enough time to tell about them fully. I think a movie just on the Harlem Renaissance period would be great.

It might seem off the wall, but I would love to see a movie on Edgar Allen Poe, and I think Johnny Depp would be good at capturing who he was.