The Ruthless Aggression Era Appreciation Thread (2002 - 2005)

Options
2»

Comments

• Mr.LV
    Mr.LV Members Posts: 14,089 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Eddie heel turn on Cinco de mayo .
  • Cutler 26 INT's LOL!
    Cutler 26 INT's LOL! Members Posts: 7,708 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    This is IMO was the absolute worst time to be a wrestling fan...mainly because of HHH stranglehold over the World Heavyweight Title...

HHH reign of terror
    that horrible Jackie Gayda match
    ? Bradshaw from the Accolytes gettin a run
    Billy & Chuck
    HHH startin off every Raw with a 20 min promo

man ? this era...

Only redeaming quality about this era is HBK return at Summerslam 2002 and Smackdown from late '02 -early 2004.
  • Cutler 26 INT's LOL!
    Cutler 26 INT's LOL! Members Posts: 7,708 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Oh and whoever says the attitude era is overrated may have been in diapers when it happened. You couldnt miss a Raw. Every Monday was ? gold...
  • VIBE
    VIBE Members Posts: 54,384 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Idgaf, but Billy and Chuck were hilarious, the whole marriage thing was a major troll move.
  • jono
    jono Members Posts: 30,280 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    This is IMO was the absolute worst time to be a wrestling fan...mainly because of HHH stranglehold over the World Heavyweight Title...

HHH reign of terror

Billy & Chuck

man ? this era...

Only redeaming quality about this era is HBK return at Summerslam 2002 and Smackdown from late '02 -early 2004.

Worst time to be a wrestling fan was undoubtedly 1993-1995 wasn't ? poppin anywhere.
    Agrees totally with the bolded, I gave up on RAW, and well wrestling totally because of H's reign of terror.

Bradshaw is that ? ...too damn entertaining.

Billy & Chuck isn't one of my favorite angles either but that was WWE being attention ? again.

HHH doing a necrophilia angle (Katie Vick) is the low-light of the company's storied history. He was the champion too, just ? strange and disgusting. He also did a lightweight racist angle with Booker T for Wrestlemania, there no way he should have won either of those feuds.
  • TRILLip Brooks
    TRILLip Brooks Members Posts: 18,150 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2013
    Options
    S/o to my ? Edge, one of the best heels of the RE era

Told Matt hardy "You share that Girl" and Slapping the ? out of John Cena's father
  • Peezy_Jenkins
    Peezy_Jenkins Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 33,205 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    S/o to my ? Edge, one of the best heels of the RE era

Told Matt hardy "You share that Girl" and Slapping the ? out of John Cena's father

was killin it as a face that time too
  • Peezy_Jenkins
    Peezy_Jenkins Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 33,205 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2013
    Options

HHH reign of terror
    Billy & Chuck

man ? this era...

couldnt stand triple h, but mcmahon helmsley was good heel ? , and stone cold, kurt angle, jericho, edge, rob van dam, eddie guerrero and hardy made up for that, plus i was still watching indys at the beginning of r.a. era, so wrestling didnt hit a low point for me until bout 07, 08
  • dalyricalbandit
    dalyricalbandit Members, Moderators Posts: 67,918 Regulator
    Options
    Wrestling hit a low point when Benoit murked himself and his fam, Vince was shook of all that steroid talk popping back up
  • jono
    jono Members Posts: 30,280 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    WWE had a second steroid scandal, then it got added with concussion talk, that's why the product has taken such a sharp turn. Same damn thing happened in 1993 mang.
  • waterproof
    waterproof Members Posts: 9,412 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2013
    Options
    I missed alot of the Ruthless Agression era, when VINCE brought WCW that was it for me.. i watched a little of it thought the Radicalz angle sucked.....only watch when Ric Flair wrestled if Ric didnt wrestle no ? was given, was getting tired of the Rock he was face so i was like yep that's it for me.......Undertaker as the American Badass caught me attention.....

I should of given Eddie Guerrero more attention on his heel run and tune in for Catus Jack vs Triple H but at that time Triple H was getting on my nerves i was a fan of his as the blue blood, first version of DX with Rude and HBK and as the ceberal assassain but when they was throwing the belt on him i was like this is some ? ....

Came back when there was rumors that the 4 horsemen was going to ride again, thought Evolution was a knock off and Ric Flair should of never played 2nd fiddle to no one and that he should of lead Evolution but i enjoyed watching Evolution and was light weight of a fan
  • peagle05
    peagle05 Members Posts: 25,011 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Man ? that ref in the angle/HBK match. That ? was all in the match lol
  • DOPEdweebz
    DOPEdweebz Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 29,364 Regulator
    Options
    waterproof wrote: »
    I missed alot of the Ruthless Agression era, when VINCE brought WCW that was it for me.. i watched a little of it thought the Radicalz angle sucked.....only watch when Ric Flair wrestled if Ric didnt wrestle no ? was given, was getting tired of the Rock he was face so i was like yep that's it for me.......Undertaker as the American Badass caught me attention.....

I should of given Eddie Guerrero more attention on his heel run and tune in for Catus Jack vs Triple H but at that time Triple H was getting on my nerves i was a fan of his as the blue blood, first version of DX with Rude and HBK and as the ceberal assassain but when they was throwing the belt on him i was like this is some ? ....

Came back when there was rumors that the 4 horsemen was going to ride again, thought Evolution was a knock off and Ric Flair should of never played 2nd fiddle to no one and that he should of lead Evolution but i enjoyed watching Evolution and was light weight of a fan

I'll get back to you on that.. I posted mad vids but It was waiting for approvals and now I dont feel like recopying the links I'mma expound on that later today.
  • Mr.LV
    Mr.LV Members Posts: 14,089 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    If Triple h wasn't the world heavyweight champion than he was the wwe champion if was not the wwe champion he was the world heavyweight.