GhostFace Killah or Raekwon

Options

Comments

• _Menace_
    _Menace_ Members, Writer Posts: 26,613 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    GhostFace
    ^You don't know ? about hip hop you just dickride anything from your wacc ass coast

Bushwick bill is a way better rappa than eazy e.Ever so clear>>>>any story that greasehead ever told

I dont know ? ? says the kid who has Camron in his top 5 and say's Pac has no classics...

I bet if you come to my coast your getting your card pulled... U a sucka Tommy
  • Tommy bilfiger
    Tommy bilfiger Members Posts: 22,675 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    _Menace_ wrote: »
    ^You don't know ? about hip hop you just dickride anything from your wacc ass coast

Bushwick bill is a way better rappa than eazy e.Ever so clear>>>>any story that greasehead ever told

I dont know ? ? says the kid who has Camron in his top 5 and say's Pac has no classics...

*You're you stupid fucc,and I've never had "my card pulled" in the chi so I definitely aint worried about ? ass cali.I'm not pac bruh I won't get shot multiple times and robbed

If u can make it in the chi you can make it anywhere.Fucc da west coast u chuck taylor corny crip dancing khaki and sweatshirt rockin geek ? couldn't survive 30 mins in the chi
  • The Lonious Monk
    The Lonious Monk Members Posts: 26,258 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    GhostFace
    This ain't even close. Ghostface has consistently gotten better. Raekwon is not as good as he was back in the day. If this was the two of them in the OB4CL/Ironman era it might be a competition, but now Ghostface is better by far.
  • ohhhla
    ohhhla Members Posts: 10,341 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    GhostFace
    Eazy E couldn't rap.
  • _Menace_
    _Menace_ Members, Writer Posts: 26,613 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    GhostFace

*You're you stupid fucc,and I've never had "my card pulled" in the chi so I definitely aint worried about ? ass cali.I'm not pac bruh I won't get shot multiple times and robbed

If u can make it in the chi you can make it anywhere.Fucc da west coast u chuck taylor corny crip dancing khaki and sweatshirt rockin geek ? couldn't survive 30 mins in the chi

coming from the kid who got assaulted for running his mouth about Pac? Mikey already stated u aint ? ... I know about Chi but you dont know ? about the west you're stuck on that east vs west ? ...and yes you will get your card pulled here if you run your mouth the way you do on here.
  • plocc
    plocc Members Posts: 921 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Ghost all day. Rae could of had legendary status but Immobilarity ? that off.
  • Mister B.
    Mister B. Members, Writer Posts: 16,172 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    GhostFace
    Honestly, outside of OB4CL and the sequel, Ghost's catalogue is pretty superior.

Fishscale and Supreme Clientele are better than anything Rae put out not named OB4CL1.
  • Tommy bilfiger
    Tommy bilfiger Members Posts: 22,675 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

coming from the kid who got assaulted for running his mouth about Pac? Mikey already stated u aint ? ... I know about Chi but you dont know ? about the west you're stuck on that east vs west ? ...and yes you will get your card pulled here if you run your mouth the way you do on here.

Lol @ your ? believing that.I don't give a fucc about what that lame ass lil kid mikey say about me.He still mad I be shittin on his old lookin ass

It's no point goin bacc n forth.Chitown>>>Soft ass bay area I don't get my card pulled here so It wont happen in cali,nyc or anywhere in this country
  • Bender Rodriguez
    Bender Rodriguez Members Posts: 2,084 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Aint Ghostface ? ???
  • THIRDSUPREME
    THIRDSUPREME Members Posts: 7,519 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    GhostFace
    Mista dont play greater.than Jays life.
  • T-Rel
    T-Rel Members Posts: 2,875 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • Dr.Chemix
    Dr.Chemix Members Posts: 11,816 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    GhostFace
    ...Fiends clicking their bic lighters

With Garfield eyeballs pulling them all nighters

Give me fifty push ups, give yall a lil piece

? did a dime, you ? too weak

Just for fun I stick a suzy q in dey face

Make em smoke a rock with cake on the head in the gate

He might die wit a stem on em

? it dawg, I'm a Larenz Tate on em
  • FlashHex
    FlashHex Members Posts: 138 ✭✭
    Options
    GhostFace
    Ghostface's discography is untouchable.
  • sully
    sully Members, Writer Posts: 4,955 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    GhostFace
    jono wrote: »
    Immobilarity is garbage as ? . I gave albums to Ghost just based off that. Ghostdeini aint my cup of tea either but it didn't bore me to death, besides hoes love Stapleton Sex

Guest House was my favourite song on that album...especially at the end when Fabolous is running away cussing out Ghost...lol

• buttuh_b
    buttuh_b Members Posts: 13,544 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    GhostFace
    Cuban Linx is Rae's only classic, granted it's in my top 5 favorites. He has 2 other great albums and a good one as well as multiple hot mixtapes.

Ghost on the other hand has like 3 potential classics. Really OB4CL and Iron Man are like collaboration albums. Ghost probably has a top 5 catalog in history. Could even be better if it wasn't for sample clearances. He's really a perfect emcee.. His ability to convey emotions might be unmatched.. Story telling, literary devices, crazy rhyme schemes.. Soulful beats, all that. He's really versatile when it comes to subject matter. He can make real love songs and things of that nature that don't come off sappy.

You also need to consider both of their contributions to Wu-Tang projects. I think Rae might have more memorable verses on 36 chambers. His flow changed up from real rough and energetic when he was young to more laid back nowadays. A gripe with Rae is he might have been a bit too one dimensional over the course of his career.
  • S2J
    S2J Members Posts: 28,458 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    GhostFace
    Funny cuz I been meaning to make the following thread for months:

"Why does Raekwon get a pass for gettin bodied by Ghost on every track"

• S2J
    S2J Members Posts: 28,458 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    GhostFace
    Ghostface Killah gets my vote.. but, OB4CL is better than any Ghost album..

Lol Even if its true, thats not sayin much b/c if you take the 10 best albums from them, Rae would have 2 and Ghost would have the other 8.

Landslide
  • A.T.G
    A.T.G Members Posts: 52 ✭✭
    Options
  • thedesolateone
    thedesolateone Members Posts: 4,526 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Raekwon
    5 years ago it was ghost but currently its rae
    ghost edges out rae in lyrics and songs
    but rae has the flow delivery and albums
  • hnic1978
    hnic1978 Members Posts: 3,425 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    GhostFace
    Ghostface Killah gets my vote.. but, OB4CL is better than any Ghost album..

Half of the reason why is because of GhostFace if u think about it

• The Lonious Monk
    The Lonious Monk Members Posts: 26,258 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    GhostFace
    People are mistaken about Immobilarity.. When it first came out, I thought it sucked too. But that was mostly out of disappointment that it wasn't CL2. After time passed and I have it a fair shot, I realized it's a solid album.
  • jono
    jono Members Posts: 30,280 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    GhostFace
    sully wrote: »
    jono wrote: »
    Immobilarity is garbage as ? . I gave albums to Ghost just based off that. Ghostdeini aint my cup of tea either but it didn't bore me to death, besides hoes love Stapleton Sex

Guest House was my favourite song on that album...especially at the end when Fabolous is running away cussing out Ghost...lol

I like that joint too. Its a unique concept, similar to the Isley a.k.a. Mr. Bigg and R. Kelly joints.
  • Ear2DaSt
    Ear2DaSt Members Posts: 10,480 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    GhostFace
    Ghostface
  • themadlionsfan
    themadlionsfan Members Posts: 9,133 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    GhostFace
    what was the name of that song that ghost made that had barry white singin in the backgroung
  • 1of1
    1of1 Members Posts: 37,468 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    This ain't even close. Ghostface has consistently gotten better. Raekwon is not as good as he was back in the day. If this was the two of them in the OB4CL/Ironman era it might be a competition, but now Ghostface is better by far.

What do you think Rae has done that made him not as good? Is it the more laid back delivery now versus the more hype/raspy ? of his early years? Is it because he's less raw now and more worldly? Is it simply the subject matter and construction of songs?

I ask because I know you're a big Wu fan.

Rae's most recent mixtape is flames.