PLEASE!! tell me you ? ain't buying plane tickets for ? round here?

Options
2»

Comments

• Idiopathic Joker
    Idiopathic Joker Members, Moderators Posts: 45,691 Regulator
    Options
    major pain wrote: »
    wbpg03.jpg

t/s

Is that you? Cause you'd be a puddle of stupid ? and blood on the ground
  • BoldChild
    BoldChild Members Posts: 11,415 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2013
    Options
    It's funny, because it's actually the opposite.

Fact: 99.99% of the time I say "it's funny" I'm not laughing, and I don't actually find it funny.
  • Idiopathic Joker
    Idiopathic Joker Members, Moderators Posts: 45,691 Regulator
    Options
    That's some cracka ?

Yup
  • TonyDubbz
    TonyDubbz Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 19,261 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2013
    Options
    I'm paying $50 in gas to drive down to Charlotte and knock TonyDubbz the ? out this weekend.

Nh.

@ParallelRhymes So you talkin ? witout taggin me? The gloves is off ? , meet me at Concord mills! I'll be standin at the Great Cookie eatin a snickerdoodle and drinkin a blue slurpee, when I finish eatin and drinkin my ? ima knock u the ? out bruh & thats my word!

• Recaptimus_Prime360
    Recaptimus_Prime360 Members Posts: 64,801 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Just called Beezy a Weekend Prostitute with a $100 price tag...? damn...so heartless.

? said he got that tax free weekend ? for that price.
  • Max.
    Max. Members Posts: 33,009 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    darkone360 wrote: »
    tumblr_lwdqngFPFM1qg4z96o1_400_zpse6524a4c.gif

@ Stew.

? I paid $100 for a weekend full of sex from a chic that simped me on a message board while some of yall going on multiple dates only to get a hug, thank u and have a nice life.

She simped you dawg? Or you simped her?

And yeah its basically like he had a ? for a weekend...beezy said she ? someone else in his city when she stayed lol dumb broad
  • Stew
    Stew Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 52,234 Regulator
    Options
    Max. wrote: »

@ Stew.

? I paid $100 for a weekend full of sex from a chic that simped me on a message board while some of yall going on multiple dates only to get a hug, thank u and have a nice life.

And yeah its basically like he had a ? for a weekend...beezy said she ? someone else in his city when she stayed lol dumb broad

Ive already proved it son but no problem in doing it again.
  • Max.
    Max. Members Posts: 33,009 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

@ Stew.

I remember u made the thread big dawg i just really wasnt on the ic like that back than...damn that ? was thirsty lol
  • DaBull
    DaBull Members Posts: 9,261 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Ciaa this wkend , it's gon be a lot of simping in da building down Charlotte
  • Trollio
    Trollio Members Posts: 25,815 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • TonyDubbz
    TonyDubbz Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 19,261 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    DaBull wrote: »

Aaaallready!
  • DarthRozay
    DarthRozay Members Posts: 20,570 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Hold up did he say $100? you mean $100 for the plane tickets or $100 for the entire weekend? no way did you get plane tickets, hawk tickets, and a weeknd mixtape for $100!
  • [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 6,385 ✭✭
    Options

@ Stew.

Lawd..
  • Matt-
    Matt- Members Posts: 21,585 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    DaBull wrote: »

nah
  • Matt-
    Matt- Members Posts: 21,585 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    CIAA weekend fuckery has already started. this suprises nobody
    http://youtu.be/M0Qrajcjfic

• alvarez_313
    alvarez_313 Members Posts: 1,322 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ? if you can afford it and you like to travel why the ? not? I had a chick pay for my ticket to come see her in NY for the weekend.. Then again I brought this chick up here from Omaha on the Greyhound like 3 times so I guess it balances out lol..
  • twatgetta
    twatgetta Members Posts: 6,705 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I'm a Ill-thread starter
  • gns
    gns Members Posts: 21,285 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I have.......turns out its pretty normal, who knew?!
  • twatgetta
    Options
    ? if you can afford it and you like to travel why the ? not? I had a chick pay for my ticket to come see her in NY for the weekend.. Then again I brought this chick up here from Omaha on the Greyhound like 3 times so I guess it balances out lol..

Notice you said "she paid for the ticket", that's different. but if you breakingy ourself to fly across country for some strange, you got issues.

• Young Gunner
    Young Gunner Members Posts: 7,505 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Im pretty sure someone on this site did that already two "upgrades" ago
  • alvarez_313
    alvarez_313 Members Posts: 1,322 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    twatgetta wrote: »

Notice you said "she paid for the ticket", that's different. but if you breakingy ourself to fly across country for some strange, you got issues.

So my purchase of greyhound tickets don't count? lol.. I see the angle you're coming from though but what if you buy her the ticket but the price of the ticket doesn't break you? Does this concept only apply to dudes that are doing this when they are not financially able to do it without eating ramen noodles for the next month?
  • BelovedAfeni
    BelovedAfeni Members Posts: 8,647 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I'm paying $50 in gas to drive down to Charlotte and knock TonyDubbz the ? out this weekend.

Nh.

Worldstar!!!
  • twatgetta
    Options
    twatgetta wrote: »

So my purchase of greyhound tickets don't count? lol.. I see the angle you're coming from though but what if you buy her the ticket but the price of the ticket doesn't break you? Does this concept only apply to dudes that are doing this when they are not financially able to do it without eating ramen noodles for the next month?

Any fundage that comes from the Man to buy a plane ticket for trim goes againt the Male code of conduct in society. UNLESS the ? work at the Airline and get dem deep discounts. OR he's paid like that and it's nothing and he loves trickin' and being called a trick. Otherwise, It just looks tacky. the female can do that ? all she wants, that's on them. they usually work for the Airlines anyway so it's a no-brainer for them to ? somethingin Vegas and then again in Miami when the plane lands. but fishing across statelines for ? ain't kosher unless there is no cost on my part. I'm just bringing the ? , that's it.
  • twinzmom
    twinzmom Members Posts: 1,253 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    *Riahnna voice*

"Plane ticket cost 300 bills still got mo money"

lemon-rain-dance.gif