Alex Smith to KC Chiefs. Mediocre 4 life..Confirmed

Options
2»

Comments

• KINGOFDAARCADE
    KINGOFDAARCADE Members Posts: 4,379 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    49ers need that extra Pick for that Jenkins BUST they picked in the 1st last year
  • VulcanRaven
    VulcanRaven Members Posts: 18,859 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    s2jepeka wrote: »
    If thye werent already, 49ers def my favorite to win it all now.

A team w/ no needs, now w/ basically a second 1st rnd pick. I bet they pick up a 1st rd talent who slides

Too bad they will lose to the Ravens again ...if they make it back. Niners still have some needs.
  • BarryHalls
    BarryHalls Members Posts: 4,310 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Alex went through HELL with the 49ers. Incompetent coaches, wack o-line, lack of play makers, front office issues etc etc. Got thrown in with the wolves his rookie year with no mentoring of a proven QB vet and never blamed anyone. Yes, he was limited with his game but I think some of the blame is Alex being traumatized after being destroyed by the local media and fans. He didnt want to make that same mistake on the field.

Enter Baalke & Harbaugh. Alex balled during that year and got us to the NFC Championship. Had a QB rating of 104, 70% completion percentage, Offensive Player of the Week before he went down then got benched. That was Harbs opportunity to utilize his draft pick and boy was that pick GOAT.

I'm all for CK7 but I just hate the fact that "Fans" were saying "? Alex Smith" after Kaep started balling. Lets not act like yall were not his #1 fan during the 2011-2012 playoff run and the first half of the 2012 season.

I'll root for Alex Smith to succeed. Always been a class act. He needs a fresh start with a new team and environment.
  • Mister B.
    Mister B. Members, Writer Posts: 16,172 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Hmmm....Fat Andy with a slow white dude.

Wonder if he'll run the ball now.....? .
  • R.D.
    R.D. Members Posts: 20,156 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2013
    Options
    lol ill just let this play out and we can bring it back later for these dare to be different ass ? who think this was even a decent move

• Will Munny
    Will Munny Members Posts: 30,199 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    south4life wrote: »
    Will Munny wrote: »
    Cheifs have rotated more staring QB's that the ? Vikings, cot damn.

Cheifs over paid tho, glad my squad didnt make a move on Smith.

Naw they ain't got nothing on The Miami Dolphins rotating QB's

? they ain't had a franchise QB since Marino it seems like.
  • thefabmd2dc
    thefabmd2dc Members Posts: 2,572 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    could be worse he could have gone to the browns
  • ShadyWorldOrder
    ShadyWorldOrder Members Posts: 711 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Once again Alex Smith gonna be running for his life b/c Cheifs O-Line is horrendous
  • ya boi g
    ya boi g Members Posts: 2,542 ✭✭✭
    Options
    Its a good move for K.C if Reid manages Smith and not ask him to do much. They could take a QB later or next year and fill other needs. But Reid likes to throw the ball 40 times a game.
  • aggboy
    aggboy Members Posts: 48
    Options
    The trade looks horrible now but if they can flip that first to get back in the second itll be an excellent trade. I'm pretty sure we still looking at a QB in the draft cause I hear they're shopping Brady Quinn on top of getting rid of Cassel
  • VulcanRaven
    VulcanRaven Members Posts: 18,859 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    RaySwift wrote: »
    Alex went through HELL with the 49ers. Incompetent coaches, wack o-line, lack of play makers, front office issues etc etc. Got thrown in with the wolves his rookie year with no mentoring of a proven QB vet and never blamed anyone. Yes, he was limited with his game but I think some of the blame is Alex being traumatized after being destroyed by the local media and fans. He didnt want to make that same mistake on the field.

Enter Baalke & Harbaugh. Alex balled during that year and got us to the NFC Championship. Had a QB rating of 104, 70% completion percentage, Offensive Player of the Week before he went down then got benched. That was Harbs opportunity to utilize his draft pick and boy was that pick GOAT.

I'm all for CK7 but I just hate the fact that "Fans" were saying "? Alex Smith" after Kaep started balling. Lets not act like yall were not his #1 fan during the 2011-2012 playoff run and the first half of the 2012 season.

I'll root for Alex Smith to succeed. Always been a class act. He needs a fresh start with a new team and environment.

The guy is a career back up dog and is Kyle Orton part 2. That 49ers team made him look better than he is.
  • WiseGuyy
    WiseGuyy Members Posts: 1,517 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Idk why yall keep making it seem like the Chiefs are such a bad team. They just had a horibble QB.