Horrendous: Joliet Teens Murder Two Black Men, Then Engage In Sexual Acts On Corpses

Rahlow
Rahlow Members Posts: 2,638 ✭✭✭✭✭
The town of Joliet, Illinois was shaken when news spread that Eric Glover and Terrence Rankins were allegedly heinously strangled to death, then hogtied by Joshua Miner, 24; Alisa Massaro, 18; Adam Landerman, 19 and Bethany McKee, 18. According to Miner, the twisted plan was sparked when Massaro revealed to him that she had always ’wanted to have sex with a dead guy,’ and he attempted to fulfill her fantasy, reports the Daily Mail. McKee told police that Massaro was the ringleader and that she is the one who came up with the plan to ? Rankins and Glover.

McKee allegedly lured the victims into her friend’s Joliet home by promising them video games and sexual favors. While exact details surrounding the murders are still being investigated, police revealed the the bodies of the victims showed signs of strangling and attempted dismemberment. According to reports, following the killing of the men, Landerman is said to have jumped on their backs, attempting to ‘surf’ on the dead bodies. After a gasping sound was made by the corpses and final bowels were released, the suspects hogtied the victims with ? articles of clothing and and electrical cords. Miner than piled the bodies of Terrence and Erica underneath a beige sheet so that he and Massaro could have sex on top of them.

“This is one of the most brutal, heinous and upsetting things I’ve ever seen in my 27 years of law enforcement. Not only the crime scene, but the disregard for common decency toward human beings.” said Police Chief Mike Trafton of the murders.

“It’s demonic. This is evil,” said Terrence’s mother, Jamille Kent.

“It’s just senseless. It’s hard for me to say the words,” express Nicole Jones, mother of Eric Glover.

Massaro’s father revealed to the Herald-News that he was in total shock to learn that his daughter had something to do with the crime.

“All I can say is it’s a terrible thing that happened, and I can’t believe my daughter had anything to do with it. I don’t know what happened. I just don’t know what to say. I can’t really talk about it. I’m too devastated, and I can’t talk about it.”

Although the victims were Black and all of the suspects are White, Charles Pelkie, spokesperson for the Wills County State’s Attorney’s Office say they are unsure if race was a factor in the murders. Bond for the suspects has been set at $10 million.
Read more at http://madamenoire.com/264476/horrendous-joliet-teens-murder-two-black-men-then-engage-in-sexual-acts-on-corpses/#5s5VAou5ota2xOGL.99

necrophiliacs-mugshots-650x520.jpg

Comments