Alabama math teacher turns herself in for allegedly smashing 14 year old student (W/Pics)

Options
2»

Comments

• Copper
    Copper Members Posts: 49,532 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    this cheap polo wearing phagget really gonna hold her hand in public??
  •   Colin$mackabi$h
    Colin$mackabi$h Members Posts: 16,586 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    100 Prime wrote: »
    ice_cold wrote: »
    Wtf is wrong with white people?
    dont act like black people are any less messed up.

how many black 'hoes' you know that got molested when they were a little girl / pre-teen by a creepy uncle.

or they mothers boyfriends that molested them when they were young girls when the mother wasnt around...

dont make this a race issue. that aint where you wanna take this. atleast these teachers are having consensual sex with these students. aint nobody forcing nothing.

My people don't ? 14 year olds, ? animals, have sex on dead bodies, or no ? like that

if your black then that is the biggest lie you ever told.
    Your free to show me otherwise
  • Premeer
    Premeer Members Posts: 2,946 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

how many black 'hoes' you know that got molested when they were a little girl / pre-teen by a creepy uncle.

or they mothers boyfriends that molested them when they were young girls when the mother wasnt around...

dont make this a race issue. that aint where you wanna take this. atleast these teachers are having consensual sex with these students. aint nobody forcing nothing.

My people don't ? 14 year olds, ? animals, have sex on dead bodies, or no ? like that

also, not only do black men ? and molest little girls because they cant control they ? .... when the going gets tough, they even ? and molest little boys!

*feelings* "flag* etc.. truth hurts.

i know girl who has a ? brother and she told me their uncle molested him when he was about 5... and they mother got molested by her uncle when she was a little girl, to...

ive talked to too many black females that been ? / molested by family.... i dont wana hear that ? . you mad af tho.

"what wrong with white people?" wtf wrong with black people and their ? molesting ? . FOH.
  • Bcotton5
    Bcotton5 Members Posts: 51,851 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • black caesar
    black caesar Members Posts: 12,036 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

also, not only do black men ? and molest little girls because they cant control they ? .... when the going gets tough, they even ? and molest little boys!

i know girl who has a ? brother and she told me their uncle molested him when he was about 5... and they mother got molested by her uncle when she was a little girl, to...

ive talked to too many black females that been ? / molested by family.... i dont wana hear that ? . you mad af tho.

"what wrong with white people?" wtf wrong with black people and their ? molesting ? . FOH.

So black people can't control their ? ? You sound real ignorant.
  • illedout
    illedout Members Posts: 8,194 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Go figure wrote: »
    Make up does wonders for WHITE women

*fixed
  • Premeer
    Options

and you and every black person sounds real ignorant that like to categorize crimes by race.

"whats wrong with white people?"
    thats about as ignorant as it gets, especially when THIS aint even half as bad as the ? i hear about black men.

you mad? good. be mad.

and yea i hear more ? stories about black me ? they friends than white men. control yo ? ? . you ruining these women out here, then turn around and talk about them. stop it.
  • Ip man
    Ip man Members Posts: 995 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Smh that lucky sob
  • black caesar
    black caesar Members Posts: 12,036 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

and you and every black person sounds real ignorant that like to categorize crimes by race.

"whats wrong with white people?"
    thats about as ignorant as it gets, especially when THIS aint even half as bad as the ? i hear about black men.

you mad? good. be mad.

and yea i hear more ? stories about black me ? they friends than white men. control yo ? ? . you ruining these women out here, then turn around and talk about them. stop it.

I didn't categorize anything. You're thinking of the other poster. Second, I'm not mad' I'm just showing you how you sounded.

Crimes can be committed by all races. All races can have a ? problem. Men and women can have a ? problem. Not all black white, etc have a ? problem. It comes down to the.....individual.

If you feel this way, why post on a hip hop message board? Is it your way to lash out at African Americans without a fear of repercussions?
  • 1of1
    1of1 Members Posts: 37,468 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    CopperKing wrote: »
    that 3rd pic is what happens when white women dont have 45 minutes to put thier face paint on

Yeah these chicks are often hideous. Don't let the asians fool you either. Alot of this little chicks look like absolute ? w/o cakeup. Eyes small, face flat, no lips, complexion is garbage, etc.

• nawledge_god
    nawledge_god Members Posts: 5,622 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Theres No Reason Not To....SMASH
  • Lou Cypher
    Lou Cypher Members Posts: 52,521 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Smash. without a second guess.

She was sodomizing young dude tho? wtf.
  • Kat
    Kat Members Posts: 50,667 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Lol @ dude holding that ? hand on camera...only a white dude.
  • Kat
    Kat Members Posts: 50,667 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Meek Meek...u mad?
  • Premeer
    edited February 2013
    Options
    Meeks...u mad?
    no i aint mad. i just hate ignorance. people love to point the finger without looking in the damn mirror.
  • [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 0 Regulator
    Options
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • StoneColdMikey
    StoneColdMikey Members, Moderators Posts: 33,543 Regulator
    Options
  • Premeer
    Options
    yall love to hit them feelings buttons but have nothing to refute what im saying. you can keep hitting a button, ill keep kickin that real ? . ? .
  • BiblicalAtheist
    BiblicalAtheist Members Posts: 15,668 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

All white people jokes and stereotypes aside, seriously, wtf is going on? Where is this coming from. Is it because it's young teachers around adolecent students? All my teachers were "old", mid thirties to late forties. I only remember the young teachers teaching jk and ? . Molestation? Single parent homes?

It's ? up tho.

• dalyricalbandit
    dalyricalbandit Members, Moderators Posts: 67,918 Regulator
    Options
    “She's really cool,” said former student Matt Boykin."

idk why i lol'd
  • Trollio
    Trollio Members Posts: 25,815 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • twizza 77
    twizza 77 Members Posts: 4,201 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    kai_valya wrote: »
    article-2285572-18563008000005DC-457_634x390.jpg

article-2285572-18563022000005DC-118_634x321.jpg

the ? is this guy holding her hand for like everything is hunky dory? she just got charged with ? a teenager, damn, where is m/fs pride/shame?

Probably living out his/their Cuckolding fetishes.