Comments

• Ghostdenithegawd
    Ghostdenithegawd Members Posts: 16,231 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    2 Drawlz wrote: »
    IResearch wrote: »
    Wshh is a black eye on the black community
    1st off, Shout out 2 da big cuzzo Q.
    World Star Hiphop is not a network, it doesn't have scripted programming. The videos pertaining 2 da black community, are from and are supported by the black community.

So if world star's a black eye to the black community, than what the ? is the black community to it self????

The sooner ? hold ourselves accountable, the better ? will get.

you really think whats on here pages aren't dictated or controlled by the people who run the site dam
  • Ghostdenithegawd
    Options
    2 Drawlz wrote: »
    IResearch wrote: »
    Wshh is a black eye on the black community
    1st off, Shout out 2 da big cuzzo Q.
    World Star Hiphop is not a network, it doesn't have scripted programming. The videos pertaining 2 da black community, are from and are supported by the black community.

So if world star's a black eye to the black community, than what the ? is the black community to it self????

The sooner ? hold ourselves accountable, the better ? will get.

So we also going to act like the black community doesn't have the most popular black sites that basically just funnel constant negative and nothing else? there was a chick in the subway doing justice to lauryn hills ex factor the other day im sure somebody recorded it i almost paid double fair so i could back and hear it because i just walked out the turnstyle when i realized how beautiful it was.why isnt it on wshh? because she not slapping ? or popping her ? get real with this " ? need to hold themselves accountable" as much as that ? is true wher enot going to act like we dont have the most amount of funneling the worst of community and nothing else

there no wshh or anything like that for any other race, so where just the only race who have ass backwards ghetto ingrates gtfoh
  • sully
    sully Members, Writer Posts: 4,955 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I go on WorldStar time to time for laughs, I don't agree with some of the things they're glorifying but at the same time I can't knock em. They get tons of views, I know that leads to a gang of paper from ads and the majority of the content is user submitted so they aint even working hard nor going out looking for the stuff. Instead of blaming them for broadcasting it, lets do a better job of making sure our youth aren't the ones in front of that camera when they're yelling WorldStar....

White, black, brown, whatever...anyone yelling "World Star" while recording something, needs to be on the next video uploaded getting their ass kicked.

At least that's how I see it.
  • WiseGuyy
    WiseGuyy Members Posts: 1,517 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Putting a Video on Worldstar is basically Like Dry Snitching. The sooner people realize that the better. Anybody Over 18& sending videos to Worldstar Or Screaming it in a video is the definition of ratchet.

sohh.com/2013/02/disturbing_wshh-esque_clip_leads_to_mult.html#more
  • MR.CJ
    MR.CJ Members Posts: 64,689 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Is this tupac dude cousin?
  • Melanin_Enriched
    Melanin_Enriched Members Posts: 22,868 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    So ? are really upset about that ? being a business man? Aint nobody want to hear a ? singing some 90s music in the subway. Weekly knock out comps>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
  • P swayze166
    P swayze166 Members Posts: 1,978 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    World star shows white people looking like fools constantly as well....don't see the KKK suing them lol

Zulu..."stop snitching on the community"
  • twatgetta
    twatgetta Members Posts: 6,705 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ? an open letter just STOP SUPPORTING AND SUBSCRIBING TO THE GOTDAMN WEBSITE!!!!...You wanna send that bitchmade CEO of WSHH a message, send it like that. hit that ? in his pockets and you'll get results..50 already sue the ? for shady ? in the past, he's a swine!!!!... all this punk ? about open letters and fools crying out "it's about time"...? idiots!! It was about time, a long ? time ago!!! all you have to do is NOT SUPPORT THAT ? . PERIOD. When you subscribe and download from his site you putting money in his pocket. STOP THAT ? . a stupid ass letter ain't gonna do ? but gain him more attention and support. and guess what? somma YOU FOOLS in here will be the main ones downloading, subscirbing, supporting, laughing like ? !...that dude know what he's doing is wrong, nobody should have to his ass that. What his ass needs to be told is that ? ? is unacceptable via the GOTDAMN DOLLAR BILL.
  • Black Boy King
    Black Boy King Members Posts: 6,984 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2013
    Options
    lol my problem with em was there's always a bunch of unsigned hype videos of wack ? lol, i really just go there to check for official new music videos, interviews, and whatever i find interesting.

i wish zulu would stand up against a top hip hop radio station or somethin thats always playin music that makes us look bad.. but they wouldnt dare make a threat to a white man huh
  • Ghostdenithegawd
    Options
    Perfect wrote: »
    lol my problem with em was there's always a bunch of unsigned hype videos of wack ? lol, i really just go there to check for official new music videos, interviews, and whatever i find interesting.

i wish zulu would stand up against a top hip hop radio station or somethin thats always playin music that makes us look bad.. but they wouldnt dare make a threat to a white man huh

Really you just compared wshh to the radio?
  • Black Boy King
    Black Boy King Members Posts: 6,984 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2013
    Options
    in the sense that both of them are a bad representation of hip hop, yes i did

edit: even tho wshh introduced me to ab-soul, joey bada$$ and curren$y post-young money. few of my fav rappers now
  • jono
    jono Members Posts: 30,280 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Let's take this at a macro-level and work down. When MTV used to do ? , those crazy white kids started imitating and sent their vids to MTV. MTV started letting it be known they won't open or air homemade stunt videos and that was that.

Why can't WSHH do the same thing? Why must they put ? like that on the web? They could search youtube and compile funny ? to post on their website, stop taking user submitted materials, take away the incentive for people to even create it. If they won't get 15 minutes of fame they won't even bother and if someone else posts it then people will be on their heads too. Youtube vets what is put on their website but its too much to ask ? to do the same?

I don't believe in letting guys do whatever they want in the search for a buck. ? need to realize there are things more important than money. Stop letting people get away with ? under the guise of "they just doing their job".
  • Kwan Dai
    Kwan Dai Members Posts: 6,929 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I think what Zulu is asking of WSHH is, right and exact. The Zulu nation isn't telling WSHH what to do or what content to accept. They are saying if, WSHH wants to classify, distinguish, title, describe and associate themselves with Hip Hop they should be more responsible in the content they accept.

In fact here is the foot note that Zulu asked WSHH use on their site.

“World Star Hip-Hop is in no way affiliated with real Hip-Hop Culture or its’ founders or the Universal Zulu Nation. This site solely for entertainment purposes, and does not promote Hip-Hop Culture”

If, any one of you crab ass Hip Hop bystanders want to continue arguing against Zulu and there efforts to preserve Hip Hop it would be best to delete your account now.
  • Quadeer Shakur
    Quadeer Shakur Members Posts: 2
    Options
    How you call ur self Zulu Nation ,when your ancestry is from west Africa ?
    Brother, you are correct. My ancestory is West Afrika. I was born a Panther, and am the nephew to the Honorable Minister Louis Farrakhan. Please dont take my letter as a diss to the brother lee Odenat. I am simply letting everyone know that HipHop is not a MUSIC, it's a CULTURE. RAP is the MUSIC. And Zulu Nation is UNIVERSAL. We have chapters in Japan, and all across the world. There are millions of followers who embrace Zulu and our founding principles: Peace, Unity, Love and Having Fun. Thanks for your post, though. I appreciate you, bro

• Quadeer Shakur
    Quadeer Shakur Members Posts: 2
    Options
    Thank you to everyone who posted their views an opinions of my letter. Please know this... I never asked the brother to shut the site down. Just to make it known that HipHip CULTURE isn't associated with some of the content. If he DOES do that, he will be helping all of us. That way, no CNN, ABC, NBC and any other media outlet can use clips of certain images of us and call it "HipHop". It is definitely entertainment to millions, I would assume. But in all fairness, it is not HipHop. For the record: I DO NOT HATE MY BROTHER Q. That is our family, and we are not hating him. We are correcting him on HipHop CULTURE. But i thank you for your views, no matter how you speak them. Read my letter, I am NOT against his free speech. But you cant call something HipHop that is not. Just like I cant say Im a doctor, if Im not. That's not free speech