One Piece Manga Thread

CeLLaR-DooR
CeLLaR-DooR Members Posts: 18,880 ✭✭✭✭✭

? read chapter 700?...21 pages of dopeness...Who ya think the 7th Warlord is?...Who that Fujitora ? ?..A new admiral?...the Kid, Hawkins and Apoo Alliance may have a snitch...Who is it?

Comments

• CeLLaR-DooR
    edited February 2013
    Ah ? , also...My girl is back in town...

Jewelry_Bonney.png

Hopefully we can see her fight soon...She might as well hook up with Urouge and Capone
  • BoldChild
    BoldChild Members Posts: 11,415 ✭✭✭✭✭
  • CeLLaR-DooR

@boldchild

I hope not...She's the only one of them Supernovas we haven't really seen fight yet...Not properly...couple folk are speculatin' a connection between her and Akainu...

Also...Doflamingo has Ace's Devil Fruit...Whatcha think is gonna happen there?
  • BoldChild
    BoldChild Members Posts: 11,415 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I don't even have a clue, I don't know if Luffy will care or not, maybe someone will eat it.....

Either way, with all the devil fruit business going on, I think we are going to learn more about devil fruits this chapter.

Also, I think the 7th shichibuka might be Sabo, lol, just guessing.
  • CeLLaR-DooR
    BoldChild wrote: »
    I don't even have a clue, I don't know if Luffy will care or not, maybe someone will eat it.....

Either way, with all the devil fruit business going on, I think we are going to learn more about devil fruits this chapter.

Also, I think the 7th shichibuka might be Sabo, lol, just guessing.

AHHHH sheeeeit that would be crazy dope...I doubt it though...Coz if he's alive, he's with Dragon and the Revolutionaries (which we still kno' ? all about...Lotta ? online speculatin' that Dragon has a weather Devil Fruit, which is probably true)...Although...If he became a Shichibuki for some kind of Revolutionary plot to destroy the World Government...I swear I'd never watch another anime again